India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Tutegi kaise? Ambuja cement se jo bani hai

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hahaha Im sorry about the title but when Swa said "Main ab tak tuti nahi hu" this is exactly what I told my sis and she suggested I make this my post's title ROFL

See this is one thing that I love about this serial, its very realistic. Suhasini needed a reality check, she needed to understand that she was indeed blind when it came to her children. Manohar se I had no expectation but Suha is still blinded. Maybe its her anger and the humiliation that she had to face for which I entirely blame Adarsh. Instead of getting everyone's hopes up he should have mentioned his disinterest in Vanshika. Whatevers done is done. 

What is with all of these parents tho? I understand Manohar and Suhasini but Swa's appa Dead
Every actor was amazing today, I loved the emotions each one of them portrayed. 

Adarsh is so cute, ghar pe itni tension but when he sees its Swa's phone call he gets into a flirty mode, so cute. LOL
It feels so weird to see Swa in such a romantic role but its definitely suiting her and Im sure with time she'll be better. But seriously tho, Swadarsh are so adorbs together. LOL

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbirkprfan1Paridhi7250LifeGoesOnmannu111spdpGarima04dsr11VIMAL.SMpickachu

anu023 IF-Rockerz
anu023
anu023

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Suhasini and ramakrishnan both are similar given the situation.. both of them trusted these two as students... mentored them and had their hopes high... and boom!
All hopes crushed.. so this was bound to happen..
Lets see how swadarsh cross these bug hurdles.. vanshika n jeevan were just small hurdles..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I was equally shocked as Adarsh when Swa was motivating him ROFL Ladki kuch jaldi he seekh rahi hai LOL  but i am loving it Embarrassed...Quite a rare thing in TV shows ! 

Loved the female Jiya re background Embarrassed  its so ethereal and suits Swadarsh !  Hoping for some more romantic moments Embarrassed

Edited by Manonidz - 27 April 2016 at 11:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnmoonwearerVIMAL.SM

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Again, waiting for the links..
But from what I have read so far, itni daant toh banti hai. After what they did but hiding things from everyone, they deserved it. 

I think Manohar and Suhasini will get a bigger reality check when they find out that Jaya, Jaidev and Abhay knew about it. Good, it is a matter of time, and they have to get through it for they created this mess. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpmoonwearerVIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Like Swa said this pagalpanti is new to her she will learn slowly.We will also accept Swa in romantic role.I loved SwaDarsh phone conversation.How she was assuring Adarsh she will be there with him.He need not get afraid of both their parents.Loved the way she said now we will divide all the problem half.Seeing Swa's name in his phone brighten ups his face.Seeing her name itself he forgets half of his problem.The way both said I love you n I love you too.Was dam adorable.First SwaDarsh hug initiated by both.That hug was so beautiful n real.SwaDarsh r so dam adorable.

Can't wait to see how Swa will convince Suhasini n Adarsh Swa'a appa.Lovers on mission to make parents approve their relation.Eagerly waiting for upcoming episodes n also more hugs of SwaDarsh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnmoonwearerGarima04Aalina.

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
What a title..Hilarious ROFL ROFL

Swadheenta was bomb-explosion today! Itna pyar itna change! Wow
Romantic bnn ri hai miss Swadheenta Ramakrishnan Wink

Best Scene of the day,"Swadheenta says to Adarsh so Mr. Adarsh Sinha kitni der mei mjhse mil skte ho and Adarsh was like abhi aya 2 minutes " LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnVIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

Best Scene of the day,"Swadheenta says to Adarsh so Mr. Adarsh Sinha kitni der mei mjhse mil skte ho and Adarsh was like abhi aya 2 minutes " LOL

LOL Adarsh was so exited to see her.He got so exited  to meet her.
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

2 minutes. Maggi noodles hai kya ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnVIMAL.SM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index