Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Won't be giving any more statements to media: Kangana Ranaut (Page 4)

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Originally posted by SELINA_MV

how come her lawyer statement exactly same with some members here comment. Damn! LOL

BTW, I am still remember everyone was laughing at me when I called her "delusional". Now, everything is "out". Thanks God to save everyone from this dangerous women. Sonam & Ranveer also have a little "same" behaviour like Kangana. Better both get some therapy. LOL

sonam and ranveer have never stooped this low..they are way dignified man..i really don't know how you drew a parallel here?

LOL LOL no comment. just suggestion. But I know, both already get the hint to stop that behaviour Tongue Sonam & Ranveer always know what I mean. ROFL

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

how come her lawyer statement exactly same with some members here comment. Damn! LOL

BTW, I am still remember everyone was laughing at me when I called her "delusional". Now, everything is "out". Thanks God to save everyone from this dangerous women. Sonam & Ranveer also have a little "same" behaviour like Kangana. Better both get some therapy. LOL

sonam and ranveer have never stooped this low..they are way dignified man..i really don't know how you drew a parallel here? 

Selina is TheOutsiderOne in all probability and so loves Rk, DP nd SRK and loathes all their rivalsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SELINA_MV

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Selina is TheOutsiderOne in all probability and so loves Rk, DP nd SRK and loathes all their rivalsLOL
I do - but only for SRK & DP because both of them accept their fault and weakness. I love that kind of people.

No for Ranbir. Im still dislike Ranbir, the gossip boy and who was thinking he the trendsetter for Bollywood few years ago.

BTW, what I said, came out as fact - Sonam & Neerja, Ranbir & Katrina, Aamir Khan the drama king and delusional & dangerous women named Kangana.
LOL LOL LOL

colossial2015

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
There's nothing to left for you to say or do Ms. Delusional. Where was this attitude few days ago? Lmao. Suzanne with one tweet of hers has shut Kangana up so well! LOL Power of an ex-wife! Tongue Jokes apart, I don't want Hrithik to budge. He needs to teach Kangana a lesson so that she never takes anyone else for granted. No one shd ever stoop so low as to malign someone else's name just because he or she did not want to be a part of ur craziness.

I'd be very surprised if people still support this female. No respect left for her whatsoever.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamcolossial2015Nova19Twinkie_Staruscgirlmaha70BasiliskJupiters_CockTeAmo_Messi

Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
She sounds like one of those little kiddos says when they caught.. Abse nahi hoga pakka jaane doh!!
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

There's nothing to left for you to say or do Ms. Delusional. Where was this attitude few days ago? Lmao. Suzanne with one tweet of hers has shut Kangana up so well! LOL Power of an ex-wife! Tongue Jokes apart, I don't want Hrithik to budge. He needs to teach Kangana a lesson so that she never takes anyone else for granted. No one shd ever stoop so low as to malign someone else's name just because he or she did not want to be a part of ur craziness.

I'd be very surprised if people still support this female. No respect left for her whatsoever.

@Bold: Same here!! HR shouldn't spare her...should at least sue her ass off. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamcolossial2015Nova19Serendipity..

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

colossial2015

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
What's left to say that u will not give more statements to Media. Sab kuch th bol diya aur leak kar diya Media mein. Wacko

Go to top