Won't be giving any more statements to media: Kangana Ranaut - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Wait does this mean we don't get to know who the imposter is?

May be Kangna is desperate to settle things off the court room because she doesn't want to get caught as the imposter.
how come her lawyer statement exactly same with some members here comment. Damn! 😆

BTW, I am still remember everyone was laughing at me when I called her "delusional". Now, everything is "out". Thanks God to save everyone from this dangerous women. Sonam & Ranveer also have a little "same" behaviour like Kangana. Better both get some therapy. 😆
Bolne ke liye abhi kuch baccha hi nahi 😆...
Originally posted by SELINA_MV

how come her lawyer statement exactly same with some members here comment. Damn! 😆

BTW, I am still remember everyone was laughing at me when I called her "delusional". Now, everything is "out". Thanks God to save everyone from this dangerous women. Sonam & Ranveer also have a little "same" behaviour like Kangana. Better both get some therapy. 😆

sonam and ranveer have never stooped this low..they are way dignified man..i really don't know how you drew a parallel here? 
Originally posted by cougarTown

sonam and ranveer have never stooped this low..they are way dignified man..i really don't know how you drew a parallel here?

😆 😆 no comment. just suggestion. But I know, both already get the hint to stop that behaviour 😛 Sonam & Ranveer always know what I mean. 🤣
Originally posted by cougarTown

Selina is TheOutsiderOne in all probability and so loves Rk, DP nd SRK and loathes all their rivals😆
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Selina is TheOutsiderOne in all probability and so loves Rk, DP nd SRK and loathes all their rivals😆
I do - but only for SRK & DP because both of them accept their fault and weakness. I love that kind of people.

No for Ranbir. Im still dislike Ranbir, the gossip boy and who was thinking he the trendsetter for Bollywood few years ago.

BTW, what I said, came out as fact - Sonam & Neerja, Ranbir & Katrina, Aamir Khan the drama king and delusional & dangerous women named Kangana.
😆 😆 😆
There's nothing to left for you to say or do Ms. Delusional. Where was this attitude few days ago? Lmao. Suzanne with one tweet of hers has shut Kangana up so well! 😆 Power of an ex-wife! 😛 Jokes apart, I don't want Hrithik to budge. He needs to teach Kangana a lesson so that she never takes anyone else for granted. No one shd ever stoop so low as to malign someone else's name just because he or she did not want to be a part of ur craziness.

I'd be very surprised if people still support this female. No respect left for her whatsoever.
She sounds like one of those little kiddos says when they caught.. Abse nahi hoga pakka jaane doh!!
Originally posted by Serendipity..

There's nothing to left for you to say or do Ms. Delusional. Where was this attitude few days ago? Lmao. Suzanne with one tweet of hers has shut Kangana up so well! 😆 Power of an ex-wife! 😛 Jokes apart, I don't want Hrithik to budge. He needs to teach Kangana a lesson so that she never takes anyone else for granted. No one shd ever stoop so low as to malign someone else's name just because he or she did not want to be a part of ur craziness.

I'd be very surprised if people still support this female. No respect left for her whatsoever.

@Bold: Same here!! HR shouldn't spare her...should at least sue her ass off.