Won't be giving any more statements to media: Kangana Ranaut - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

I don't want to but I do pitty her to some extent.
"We wanna end the matter on positive note" has she been living under a rock for the last 2 months.
Where wld the positive note come from?? 
Why can't she just admit she was wrong, I don't care who she blames for craziness but she shld just accept she at fault and get it over with.
Maybe she thinks people wld still blv she has evidence to prove her claims but won't cuz they wanna end the matter.

she certainly have a bloated ego, and she will not accept to lose but choose to allow her reputation see a new low with every passing day. the sympathy she had gained playing the victim card has turned into a massive rage and anger against her, and this will not end soon, she called this upon herself. dreaming is good but day dreaming can be risky, she dreamt too high of herself, thought that her two films succeeding would bring her worship and blind support from the people and media, which of course backfired .

after all this mess, one thing makes me happy is that Hrithik and Suzzane still respects each other and that Hrithik will never work with this sicko again, its a relief.
this lawyer is such a liar. yesterday there was an article where he was asking pucho hrithik se, us photo ke bare main.kya us din rakshabandhan tha, kyun gayatha kangana se milne. rakhi bandhwane gaya tha saayad(when he clearly knew it was a social party). now he is saying they leaked the pic bcoz he wanted to show that hrithik knows kangana.😆
No one wants you to anyways, kangy darling!
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Shit I predicted exactly this in the other thread ki ab mohatarma out of court settlement karne utaavli hogi...par Hrithik tu please mat aana iski baaton mein aur iska pol khol de😆
Suzy ne band bajaa di Kangana ki😆

30th ke pehle hi yeh case khatam karne ki koshish karegi...sachai ki murat jo thehri😆

Yes yes 
Hrithik should take her to court and show to the world what a 'pathological lier' she is

Word courtesy - Rajeev Masand😉
she refused to stop. 😆 😆 😆

shameless stalker
Sau chuhe khake billi chali haj ko...

Kangy is trying to get this rafaa dafaa before Apr 30th where she will be exposed even more, pata nahi usme yeh bhi pata chalega ki isne Biru, Varun, Sid ko bhi apne naked pics bheje the...
Originally posted by hermione82

Yes yes 
Hrithik should take her to court and show to the world what a 'pathological lier' she is

Word courtesy - Rajeev Masand😉

I was just remembering that blind...I dunno how someone can stoop so low. She really thought being a 3 time NA winner she is now invincible..SMH
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

I was just remembering that blind...I dunno how someone can stoop so low. She really thought being a 3 time NA winner she is now invincible..SMH

Also I would like to see what the likes of SKJ has to blabber who was blatantly supporting Kangu on this
#exposed !🤢
Originally posted by hermione82

Also I would like to see what the likes of SKJ has to blabber who was blatantly supporting Kangu on this
#exposed !🤢

Arre he is a double dholki...immediately Duggu ke side par jump karega