India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Truth in between taunts (Page 3)

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I feel whatever Aalu said today is 100% percent correct..
I am not blaming Pragya, but indirectly she is responsible for Bulbul and Maa condition, to save Pragya both of them got injured and she is unable to save both of them..

According to Aalu's second line, Yes she came as Mogambo to save Abhi, but till now Abhi is the one saving her..
Even in Monday episode if she promised Tanu, how will she stop TaBhi marriage because even though the conditions are too worse she will keep on going with her promise with Tanu, so I dont think she will stop the marriage if she promise Tanu on the other day..
So even that time Abhi saved her, not only her he saved Purab and Aakash too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

I feel whatever Aalu said today is 100% percent correct..
I am not blaming Pragya, but indirectly she is responsible for Bulbul and Maa condition, to save Pragya both of them got injured and she is unable to save both of them..

According to Aalu's second line, Yes she came as Mogambo to save Abhi, but till now Abhi is the one saving her..
Even in Monday episode if she promised Tanu, how will she stop TaBhi marriage because even though the conditions are too worse she will keep on going with her promise with Tanu, so I dont think she will stop the marriage if she promise Tanu on the other day..
So even that time Abhi saved her, not only her he saved Purab and Aakash too..

Thank god you got to the point..
I am talking about how Pragya failed too and topic was diverted to Pragya is not responsible when did I says she is responsible for maa condition yaar..

Thanks for getting back to the topic...

ShaNchi

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

I cannot help it if people do not understand my post.

I said what Allu spoke has truth and I mentioned both the dialouges about her not able to protect herself or her family ( maa and sister)

Where did I mention she is responsible for maa condition.
I only blame for her still continuing he drama not for her condition.
Pragya has succeeded and she saved her sasural.. mission done.. She is a winner not a loser..Tongue

and for other's lines of Aliya.. my reply is "Picture abhi baki hai mere dost" both bulbul and maa will be back.. just wait and watch..LOL

Mitushi_Mitz

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Originally posted by -HappyLove

I cannot help it if people do not understand my post.

I said what Allu spoke has truth and I mentioned both the dialouges about her not able to protect herself or her family ( maa and sister)

Where did I mention she is responsible for maa condition.
I only blame for her still continuing he drama not for her condition.

Pragya has succeeded and she saved her sasural.. mission done.. She is a winner not a loser..Tongue

and for other's lines of Aliya.. my reply is "Picture abhi baki hai mere dost" both bulbul and maa will be back.. just wait and watch..LOL

But the torture they faced will not fade away...

Aalu she exposed, Raj Mithali exposed..
Did Mithali save her sasural too LOL

I am 100% with Aalu baby kulsum ji..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchivivkriti

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Rishu.. Aliya is a loser.. she never won a single game.. she knows how much she suffrered because of bulbul.. and still she is suffering.. whatever she said doesn't matter to me.. because at the end of this game what matters is who won the game..? 
we can't say only Pragya's team is suffered here.. Aliya,Raj bhiayya and tanu all are suffering.. Aliya went to jail.. tanu is not getting Abhi.. she is just enjoying her delusional world.. Raj bhaiyya is living with guilt of killing bulbul.. so everyone suffered and suffering.. Pragya is portraying her pain by her tears.. so we feel bad.. 

but for me both teams are suffering.. Pragya is loosing now because at the end of the game she will be winner.. and tanu is winning now not loosing anything.. but at the end of the game she is going to loose everything..LOL

so hisaab barabar..Smile  

Edited by kulsum_5 - 27 April 2016 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitushi_Mitzann5

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Rishu.. Aliya is a loser.. she never won a single game.. she knows how much she suffrered because of bulbul.. and still she is suffering.. whatever she said doesn't matter to me.. because at the end of this game what matters is who won the game..?
we can't say only Pragya's team is suffered here.. Aliya,Raj bhiayya and tanu all are suffering.. Aliya went to jail.. tanu is not getting Abhi.. she is just enjoying her delusional world.. Raj bhaiyya is living with guilt of killing bulbul.. so everyone suffered and suffering.. Pragya isportraying her painby her tears.. so we feel bad..

but for me both teams are suffering.. Pragya is loosing now because at the end of the game she will be winner.. and tanu is winning now not loosing anything.. but at the end of the game she is going to loose everything..LOL

so hisaab barabar..Smile

Who cares about Aalu, Tanu and Raj...
I don't care if they suffer.. I don't care if they lose..

Aalu said something..

She came to save her sasural but she couldn't save her mayaka.
100% true it is..
She couldn't save them Na?

She came to protect Abhi, she couldn't protect herself..

Again 200% true.. She gets into danger and he protects her..

Thads what I am saying... I know p will win at the end may be after some 100 epiosdes but what happened in between cant be ignored..

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Agreed with the first line of Alia but the second one I don't.

Pragya has been successful in protecting Abhi, until now. Some way or the other. And as far as herself is concerned...all is still not lost yet.

If Tanu is successful in marrying Abhi (GOD FORBID) then only Pragya is defeated! Which is not the case as we know from spoilers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ann5Sowmii_cutieeTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Agreed with the first line of Alia but the second one I don't.

Pragya has been successful in protecting Abhi, until now. Some way or the other. And as far as herself is concerned...all is still not lost yet.

If Tanu is successful in marrying Abhi (GOD FORBID) then only Pragya is defeated! Which is not the case as we know from spoilers.

Second line also I am not talking about she protecting Abhi yaar..

Aalu said she came to protect Abhi but she was not able to protect herself.
What I mean is whenever P is in probelm A protected her.

I don't think Tabhi will get Marraige.
Never.. Like U said we should be be forbidden from it..

Go to top