Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Truth in between taunts (Page 2)

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

The truth between the taunts will soon turn out to be the biggest revelation that will eventually be the truth for pragya will do all that she has set out to do..isn't this the concept begin the story after all..so alia's so called truth between taunts will be the eventual truth and victory of pragya..

No truth and no exposure can change the fact of bulbul death and maa paralysis.
And also Pragya not able to protect herself and Abhi always protecting her instead.

Even if maa is fine and Bb returns.. Bulbul face is gone and maa saw torture paralysed.
She failed to save them from that.

No truth and revelation you are saying changes these facts.

Aalu lines have this truth...

Edited by -HappyLove - 27 April 2016 at 12:50pm

Maria.a Goldie
Maria.a
Maria.a

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by chubbygirl

Sometimes Aaliya speaks somethings right but Tanu always speaksCensored

Agree!!

I personally loved her say it.
I wish Pragya realises it and stops..

I havent watched da episode  yet but I dont thinK Pragya will think of Aliyas words and stop..
If she wanted to stop she could stop her drama on da Day Bulbul died
and why too much Drag when at the end she have to stop?? 
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
When Pragya decided to drop the plan and tell the truth to Abhi, daadi stopped her from doing so. And when daadi told her to do whatever she wants during bulbul's death, pragya decided to fulfill her sister's last wish. Pragya realised today that the path she has chosen to expose Tanu has taken her everything. It's too late though, but atleast she realised. I feel bad for both Abhi and Pragya.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlSowmii_cutieeTeluguAmmayi

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
in all of this 'truth in taunts'...pragya is still not responsible for bulbul's death or her mothers situation whether directly or indirectly...they all took this responsibility upon themselves to do what they did...bulbul fate would of been different if the writers did not have to pave way for another actress...so all this blame game will be over as soon as tanu is exposed...partially or in full...the very very unfortunate thing in this track is that the female lead pragya has to undergo and suffer the worst of situations before she is successful...today the taunts of tanu and alia continues unabated...repetitive in nature...is has become so uninteresting and is more than an overkill..just like this track ...that it seriously have no effect anymore in the story...it sounds very very very stupid...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9poiu123Zaalima_5anamika.viji

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

in all of this 'truth in taunts'...pragya is still not responsible for bulbul's death or her mothers situation whether directly or indirectly...they all took this responsibility upon themselves to do what they did...bulbul fate would of been different if the writers did not have to pave way for another actress...so all this blame game will be over as soon as tanu is exposed...partially or in full...the very very unfortunate thing in this track is that the female lead pragya has to undergo and suffer the worst of situations before she is successful...today the taunts of tanu and alia continues unabated...repetitive in nature...is has become so uninteresting and is more than an overkill..just like this track ...that it seriously have no effect anymore in the story...it sounds very very very stupid...

Writers could any day replace the actress. Like how they did with Madhu... Characters in the show discuss about how Pragya lost her sister and maa in the drama ...

May be u find them repetetive. I liked what Aalu said. The 2 lines Aalu said made sense to me.
The TRP's are still high which means many of the viewers find it intresting..

Pragya is indirectly responsible for her sister's death. That's how I see it..
She is not responsible for her maa paralysis but she is definetly responsible for doing all this drama after her maa got paralysed.

Bulbul and Maa are the best people she could get that's y they took responsibility but sadly she isn't the best for them Thads y even when she lost them the drama is still playing.

I don't know what U mean by winning.
She winning Abhi?
Abhi at the cost of Maa and sis?
It's not worth it..

Edited by -HappyLove - 27 April 2016 at 7:18pm
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitushi_MP

When Pragya decided to drop the plan and tell the truth to Abhi, daadi stopped her from doing so. And when daadi told her to do whatever she wants during bulbul's death, pragya decided to fulfill her sister's last wish. Pragya realised today that the path she has chosen to expose Tanu has taken her everything. It's too late though, but atleast she realised. I feel bad for both Abhi and Pragya..

It's not what dadi did or pragy did yaar. When one wanted to say other stopped.

Yesterday Aalu said p couldn't protect herself when she came to protect Abhi..
True Na.. How many times Abhi saved her?
Then she said she couldn't save her mayaka when she came to save her sasural..
Tads also 100% true..
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Exactly. Pragya is not responsible for bulbul s suicide nor sarla s paralysis. Some people may think that way, I don't .sarla went headlong into a situation when she was told by everyone to stay away, her situation is because of her impulsive and emotional nature. Bulbul s suicide is because of her will power loss, pragya has not done anything , again bulbul also kept things to herself on the party day instead of telling anyone. Tanu and aliya continue to have fun at Pragya s expense , but villains do gloat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaalima_5

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I cannot help it if people do not understand my post.

I said what Allu spoke has truth and I mentioned both the dialouges about her not able to protect herself or her family ( maa and sister)

Where did I mention she is responsible for maa condition.
I only blame for her still continuing he drama not for her condition.

Go to top