India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

beautiful, awesome, splendid, etc etc episode

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i totally loved it...shaheer and erica nailed it today with special mention of shaheer...
i especially loved it since i really wanted the promo wala scene where dev wud put his arm around sona and it did happen...i was so happy...and it was done so casually as if they r old time lovers taking a casual walk...

i wish that human right wala line and sona blushing...there scenes were also there...nywyz i hv no complaints...
dev's expression transformation wen the accident hapnd was bang on...i thot in the promo he was very gud but thankfully here he was even better...

and the way he ran toward her gv me goosebumps...and dev's constant trying to make conversation to prevent her from becoming senseless was beautifully done widout going OTT...dev bechara has never talked so much in his entire that he talked in those few minutes...

and the way he called by all her names...miss bose, dr bose, sonakshi, sona...aap, tum...the flow was so natural...he never paused to think wat to talk next...that was the bestest part...at times like this u just need to talk whether or not it makes sense...

the entire sequence made the impact that i wanted...

the precap continue the tension and the agitation of dev...letz see wat he does to get blood for her...i am sure he has not yet informed anyone, not his family nor her family...he is totally in such a state of mind that these things must hv gone out of his mind...

SHAHEER ROCKED TODAY...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 27 April 2016 at 11:19am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

INSHRA4Usunny_girlRuhi07mg1997Zaya.hpridz13sdqtkabirsloverkashishbanokrystle123priyanvsmonsi08KambakthIshqAutumn_HueFerdous_69

kabirslover Goldie
kabirslover
kabirslover

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
he TOTALLY KILLED IT !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997adoremevirgo

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i totally loved it...shaheer and erica nailed it today with special mention of shaheer...
i especially loved it since i really wanted the promo wala scene where dev wud put his arm around sona and it did happen...i was so happy...and it was done so casually as if they r old time lovers taking a casual walk...

i wish that human right wala line and sona blushing...there scenes were also there...nywyz i hv no complaints...
dev's expression transformation wen the accident hapnd was bang on...i thot in the promo he was very gud but thankfully here he was even better...

and the way he ran toward her gv me goosebumps...and dev's constant trying to make conversation to prevent her from becoming senseless was beautifully done widout going OTT...dev bechara has never talked so much in his entire that he talked in those few minutes...

and the way he called by all her names...miss bose, dr bose, sonakshi, sona...aap, tum...the flow was so natural...he never paused to think wat to talk next...that was the bestest part...at times like this u just need to talk whether or not it makes sense...

the entire sequence made the impact that i wanted...

the precap continue the tension and the agitation of dev...letz see wat he does to get blood for her...i am sure he has not yet informed anyone, not his family nor her family...he is totally in such a state of mind that these things must hv gone out of his mind...

SHAHEER ROCKED TODAY...

10000001% agree with you.
Today's episode was just fabulous.
Infact no words to describe its beauty.
I like how they gave the importance to each character of the show and space in special episode. Everyone was there in the episode except vicky.
This show is really unique unlike others wherein special episode they concentrate only on leads.
Dev and sonakshi nailed it.
Love shaheer and erica as Devakshi.
For today's episode Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997adoremevirgo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top