India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

I am grinning like a fool. (Page 2)

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Sam, what i loves most about ur post was PREEKAR..
Just love them together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I just don't know how to put my thoughts in words 
Damn Damn I am literally obsessed with this show.. I just cannot get it out of my mind.

Shraman they are so amazing jeez makes me want to curl up and cry my heart out like khushi ke ansoo 

The whole epi was perfection each and every character is great 

The CV'S The writers The actors everyone topnotch

TINAMONI

sravya Goldie
sravya
sravya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OMG my condition is the same.I have an exam in few mins and here i am watching EKDV episode and blushing like crazy girl Embarrassed

TINAMONI

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Once Again Rocking episode  ..Not only scene wise but over all too ..i love how each epi surpass previous in expectations ..Thanks cvs for giving us EDKV !HugHeart
Coming back to epi Tiwari family and malhotra family   looked like the  cute perfect  family  ..I liked puskar and preeti  too though i still want someone else for my pushku Embarrassedpar koi nhi preeti se kaam chala lungi LOL
I enjoyed both shraMan scenes but i enjoyed  "bukhad " scene more ..It was just  so cute and adorable ..and Shravan looked so cute when he acts like kids ..He was really enjoying teasing her and the flirtatious look he gave to sumo in todays epi  were  amazing !Day DreamingLOLAhh can't wait for tomorrow now ..the wait is too long! OuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightTINAMONI.bohemian.

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Today's epi was to die for... But am not a preekar fan. Let's c what the cvs plan to do there. Pl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Today's epi was to die for... But am not a preekar fan. Let's c what the cvs plan to do there. Pl
BOLD Me too!OuchLOL

TINAMONI

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Just watched today's episode. Something went wrong with our Cable network and  i was like...
ERRR... AAAji hona tha ise... And was trying to watch online and it activates so late. I was so jealous of you all guys!!Wink I was like trying to read the post. And your post made me go mad about all for not letting me to watch...

Now that I have watched... Haaa... Such a beautiful episode.  Kya hota agar online nahin miltha tho...

Loved every scene in today's episode. Just waiting for tomorrows episode... Hope everything will be ok by tom. 

warna Cable wale ki aisi ki thaisi kar doongi...

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.Big smile

I loved every minute of the episode. Bonding of families, Flirty Shravan, Sweet Pushkar, Cute Vandy...everything. And mostly...ShraManStar

My finals are around the corner. I can't be as active in the forum as I want but I can't stop obsessing about these characters. They are just too good.

.bohemian.

Go to top