India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

I am grinning like a fool.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I AM GRINNING LIKE A FOOL. AND I CAN'T STOP.
TODAY'S EPISODE WAS SO SO ROMANTIC eeeksss fiphadhadfpnhfpdihnpfsi

MY FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE. LIKE SERIOUSLY. 

I LOVE SHRAMAN.

I LOVE PEEKAR.

I LOVE THE WHOLE CAST. THEY ARE ALL JUST SOO ADORABLE. LIKE THERE IS NO SINGLE FAVOURITE MOMENT I CAN POINT OUT.  

I LOVED THE ENTIRE EPISODE!!!!!

FOR LOVESTRUCK, FLIRTY, TEASY SHRAMAN. THE LADOO SCENE, THE LITTLE STARES THEY GIVE EACH OTHER, THE INTEZAAR.Day Dreaming

FOR THE BONDING BETWEEN THE TWO FAMILIES. JUST SO REAL. SO BEAUTIFUL. SO HEARTFELT.

FOR PEEKAR EVEN WHO LOOKED CUTE TODAY.

FOR BIMBO VANDY & HER MUMMYJI. AWWW SHE IS A CUTIE PIE REALLY. I LOVE HER. CHACHI & VANDY'S REACTION TO THE GAS JOKES & LALAJI GOING ITS A NATURAL PROCESSROFL

AHH SHOWWW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME. HOW AM I GOING TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW. 

CAN I JUST SAY THAT THE CVs DESERVE TO BE APPRECIATED FOR THIS SHOW, LIKE SERIOUSLY, RIGHT FROM THE WRITING TO THE EXECUTION, TO THE MUSIC, TO THE CHARACTERS, TO THE CASTING, TO THE TEAM, TO THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL. LIKE EVERYTHING IS SO TOP NOTCH.

SORRY I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE MORE TODAY. MAYBE TOMORROW. I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE SOMETHING AFTER I HAVE CALMED MYSELF DOWN.
*RUNS TO WATCH THE EPISODE AGAIN*

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

shaila_plovetwilightpavithramaniCashivi.vineeta.nxaaVrushalinisydyaddictvpreciousrubyWinniethePooh.VellaGirl.Jas.potterginnyVishakha2092_SJ__AmyChoco_PlainJaneOnie...lovelypriyaTINAMONI.bohemian.pubaItsAliamanognasai--Amulya--JJKKLKavilapoppinsssapphire3Arieltabi-AvadaKedavra---BLRbabe--EchoesofpassionS.StephySahSah...-Riya-...chicksouporion23ShaitaanKiKhala-Swetha-

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
MY DHRAMA SANKAT MY FATHER WAS ALSO SITING WITH ME AND HE also saw whole peisode i was likeee shittt and even i got butterflies matlab ..meri halat was likeShockedDead
I was griining like love sick pupy aur Pushkar preetiii tooo OMA made for each other jodiii just wowww

Shravan tooo pata nahin kya khake aya thaaa.like dudeeeBlushingjanab to kisi aur world me hi lag rahe they...

woww oww 

BTW new olv intimate pic of shraman leaked on news paper KHOSHLA ka kanddAngryMami shoutinggg on Sumo ..Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightTINAMONI--Amulya--poppinss-Swetha-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged

FOR THE WRITERS AND THE WHOLE GODDAMN TEAM FOR GIVING US THIS SHOW, THIS EPISODE. I AM SO GRATEFUL!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

baas-tvlovetwilightTINAMONIorion23-Swetha-

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
me too smile was fixed on my face thru out .. what an adorable epi ..  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

sapphire3 IF-Rockerz
sapphire3
sapphire3

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Seriously it was a perfect episode each n every character was adorable today!!! Loved teasing n flirty shraman they do cute...pushkar n preety are cute pies..gonna watch the repeat telecast too Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightTINAMONIKavila

_SJ_ Goldie
_SJ_
_SJ_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Same here...like my smile was plastered on my face...I was grinning even blushing(don't know why)...I love this serial...I just love them  Heart Heart Heart 

Edited by _SJ_ - 27 April 2016 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI-Swetha-

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Sammy today's episode was all sorts of adorable. I loved every single bit of it too. But the ladoo scene was my absolute favourite <3
For the way Shravan was being so openly naughty. This side of his is never visible in the Malhotra household. And also for the fact that everyone laughed along at the slightly intimate moment they shared. 
This show is goals for the little subtle things they do & show that just add up to so much more. 

lovetwilightTINAMONI.bohemian.ShaitaanKiKhala-Swetha-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Add.Me too..
Smiling like a fool..
Can't stop ...
Awesome episode...
Hats off to Cvs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: