India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

nice episode

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I liked the little focus on Saurabh and Sharad today. Felt so bad for Saurabh atleast they finally have him screen. Saurabh was and always has been a really good character I dnt get why the cvs haven't shown more of him and Ragini in the show. And Sharad remembering his Guru was such a nice touch abd then when he speaks to su calls him Yuvraj Birla its gona be interesting to see why he took Bhavna and left his guru. It must have been coz he married snaky. And oh man u poor yuvani fans. Definitely a triangle gona happen btw the 3some. With snaky coming btw yuv and su. If anything I have to admit I saw abit of an awareness from somraj today. I think it is gona be hard for yuvraj to just leave her and go back to suhani if they unite they been living together for some many years whether any1 likes it or not there is a bond there. He loves su or that is what is expected to come out since they the end couple. But snaky might have snaked to his heart. But amazingly I think the 8th wonder of the world might be happening with these 2 having chemistry after nearly 2 years somraj and SaHa the couple who finally worked at it lol. But I dnt get why we cnt have a love triangle btw sam su and yu. Why also triangle btw somraj and su. So boring and annoying and no1 is interesting besides 2 ppl who think they rock on the forum.                           But part of the episode is I am abit bored of the focus on yuvaani and suhani. We get it she is a rotten horrid monster. They just wana show her as a 1 dimensional kid only and nothing more. And let viewers imagine she is a good kid inside. Krishna's dado I want to smack that kid. Sorry to her fans she is hell annoying as soon as she starts her scene with that word so much so that I dnt pay attention to her after that. Again gona say too much focus. Her character is given depth why cnt Yuvaani get some scenes as well. Show her crying or something show is knows why she is saying is wrong or an awareness of some sort. And I hate that menka she just looks like she is mentally unstable really why are they still showing her. And loved the precap finally Neha looked like she was actually acting and not pretending to act. Useless thing should still go to sns and be whipped by my koki aunty.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uinvisible_grlYuvaniForLife90honeylimeAgnesFan

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
How can there not be a bond between SomRaj..Its obviously possible..And if Somya is possessive too its not wrong..After 6 great years they have been together sharing a room..It will be dumb to think that they dont share any bond..CVs had to explore it  from Yuvraj side too as I cant bear Snakys facce occupying the screen
DADOO arghh!!!!AngryAngryAngryI cringe over the word..Why cant she call him Daddy..I wanna smack the girl as she uses the word..More focus is on her ..

love triangle hona hi hai..Then for what Sambhav is brought in..And Yuvraj Birla cannot leave behind Somya or at least his muh boli daughter Krishna..I find him more attached to Krishna than his own..Saurabh-Krishna bond is beautiful n he looked father to her...

Sharad reminiscing his moments with his GURU was wonderful..

Useless thing should go to SNS n be whippedROFLLol..
i loved when she ran ..She looked a friend..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top