abinaya98

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya11

Originally posted by Durga30

Originally posted by Purni12

Wow..I too thought d same.. Ditto thoughts :) ..hope this happens... But y slap ..of d promo :/ Anywyas eben I think..this wil happen
hifi purni...its ur dream track right. ...I think the promo wil be a misleading one. .don't know hope the track goes like our vidhya baby stry...how badly wanted to see such track. ..

but it just got confirmed that achint is leaving. thus nothing of this will happen. :))

So..may be out of shock..Roshni too diesLOL
hahaha purni u r so cute...

i swear Durga.. yeh khud mardegi roshni ko i think!! hehehe
Hahah..yaa...
Thanks durgaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Durga30

Durga30 Goldie
Durga30
Durga30

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Wow..I too thought d same.. Ditto thoughts :) ..hope this happens... But y slap ..of d promo :/ Anywyas eben I think..this wil happen
hifi purni...its ur dream track right. ...I think the promo wil be a misleading one. .don't know hope the track goes like our vidhya baby stry...how badly wanted to see such track. ..

but it just got confirmed that achint is leaving. thus nothing of this will happen. :))

So..may be out of shock..Roshni too diesLOL
hahaha purni u r so cute...

i swear Durga.. yeh khud mardegi roshni ko i think!! hehehe
hahaha purni baby badly want roshni's death. ..don't wry purni in ur dream roshni wil die..
uncanny_person Goldie
uncanny_person
uncanny_person

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged

as of now sid wil escape and reach dd and wil try to save her...Whr as on the other side roshni made cachi in bridal attire in her place and escape to save dd...sid wil fight with goons or do some tricks to divert their attention. ...he wil save dd frm getting into boiling water...nw both dd and sid wil run whr as the goons wil follow them..wil hide in some building and find out dd sid in tat building wil fire them alive. ..yash got to know roshni escaped and he become angry wil chase her with his goons and reach some peak pt by trying to catch her roshni wil end up falling off the cliff at tat pt both dd and sid the place wil witness this. ..they couldn't able to save her...police wil arrest yash...then it wil take a leap frm there...I don't know y I got this stupid idea...bcoz all are so focused on saving dd but I feel the exact opposite wil happen...something happening to roshni like tat...
i m thinking roshni eloped from mandap wat if coz of this yash kills dd. on the other hand sid thinks he was unable to save her so in guilt he move away from patels including roshni. while on the the other hand roshni thinks yash kills dd coz she didnt marry him and she too move away to some abroad. so my thought is both sid and roshni leaves patels with guilt of the reason for dd murder and separates from each other

Durga30

Durga30 Goldie
Durga30
Durga30

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmaanzufy

as of now sid wil escape and reach dd and wil try to save her...Whr as on the other side roshni made cachi in bridal attire in her place and escape to save dd...sid wil fight with goons or do some tricks to divert their attention. ...he wil save dd frm getting into boiling water...nw both dd and sid wil run whr as the goons wil follow them..wil hide in some building and find out dd sid in tat building wil fire them alive. ..yash got to know roshni escaped and he become angry wil chase her with his goons and reach some peak pt by trying to catch her roshni wil end up falling off the cliff at tat pt both dd and sid the place wil witness this. ..they couldn't able to save her...police wil arrest yash...then it wil take a leap frm there...I don't know y I got this stupid idea...bcoz all are so focused on saving dd but I feel the exact opposite wil happen...something happening to roshni like tat...
i m thinking roshni eloped from mandap wat if coz of this yash kills dd. on the other hand sid thinks he was unable to save her so in guilt he move away from patels including roshni. while on the the other hand roshni thinks yash kills dd coz she didnt marry him and she too move away to some abroad. so my thought is both sid and roshni leaves patels with guilt of the reason for dd murder and separates from each other
this is also possible yaar...I am so eager to watch epi how sidni wil get separated. .
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
It's almost 100% confirm that DD dies. New articles mention Achint maam's departure from the show 

Durga30

WanderingNomad Goldie
WanderingNomad
WanderingNomad

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
baby first half of your thought came true...now let's see if the second half comes true or not!! :))

Go to top