khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by reima

Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by khosla03

Ishita got three awards... Star plus needs to think there are other actors as well who deserves awards than jus one character really disappointed

Yes, and why all the annoying characters win?!

Shreya

Well; the way the CVs have distorted Sita ( who was known to be mridhubhashi not a statement for statement responder as they show here), it is not surprising Sita ( whose earlier portrayal was simply awesome) did not win.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Noting to do with Characterization</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Award was based on VotingLOLLOL</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">YHM sweeped it</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">And if u see most jury awards went to other showsWink</font>

@mano I totally agree with u that those are dependent on voting but itz not like that star plus doesn't manipulate with the voting. I remember during iss pyar ko Kya naam doon days sanaya was nominated for favourite naya sadasya but she didn't win.. Sanaya has huge fan following n their show was at peak as well that time but they decided to give to either girls from ek hazaroon mein ... That clearly showed that they wanted to appreciate their other characters as well. But this time giving 6 awards to character is not fair at all I m not only feeling bad for madirakshi but star plus other female leads as well even though I don't watch any other showxxx
We still have not got the full list out so let's wait n see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

SKR only got favorite beta. No other category.
Awards have nothing to do with characterization. If the show is popular, TRP mein aata hain, award will come. Else no. LOLLOLLOL.

Ashish deserves lot more awards and so do other characters of SKR.

That was jury award fortunatelyLOLLOL
Need to make all awards as Jury,I guess
This is what juries has to say about SP showsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03Thushi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
@Mano WU please. cant watch videos.
@khosla it is not just SP. Ekta Maiyya manipulates a lot. When DABH was going all great she was not so happy about it and I guess in SPA 2014 so many unwanted controversies she created for the cast of DABH to pop up YHM.

Thushi-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged

@mano I totally agree with u that those are dependent on voting but itz not like that star plus doesn't manipulate with the voting. I remember during iss pyar ko Kya naam doon days sanaya was nominated for favourite naya sadasya but she didn't win.. Sanaya has huge fan following n their show was at peak as well that time but they decided to give to either girls from ek hazaroon mein ... That clearly showed that they wanted to appreciate their other characters as well. But this time giving 6 awards to character is not fair at all I m not only feeling bad for madirakshi but star plus other female leads as well even though I don't watch any other showxxx

I don't know about Manipulating
But they messed up at some major places for sure
Madi not nominated in Naya Sadasya while Remo wasShockedLOL
Voting for best  Digital Member done only through FBOuch
(Most SKR and AS fans are in twitter)
Other category voting only through FB and G+Confused
SMS voting was brought very late(I had BSNL and was not able to vote)
International Jodi was added very lateD'oh
And I didn't understand on what basis,
they left half categories  for voting and Half for jury
If so,atleast among two Jodi awards, 
one should have been left for JuryOuch

Edited by -Mano- - 28 April 2016 at 2:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Haridaskhosla03shruthiraviThushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Mano WU please. cant watch videos.
@khosla it is not just SP. Ekta Maiyya manipulates a lot. When DABH was going all great she was not so happy about it and I guess in SPA 2014 so many unwanted controversies she created for the cast of DABH to pop up YHM.

They were mentioning about how they gave marks 
(Only for jury categories)
without interacting with each other
and also they didn't know what makes other juries gave
when asked about which shows they like in SP
They mentioned DABH,Tammana and SKR 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fan_3HaridasshruthiraviThushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Final List:

Star Parivaar Awards 2016: Winners List

Favourite Bahu
Ishita Bhalla (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Beta
Ram (Aashish Sharma) for Siya Ke Ram

Favourite Beti
Dhara (Anuja Sathe) for Tamanna

Favourite Maa
Ishita Bhalla (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Pita
Deepak (Kiran Karmarkar) for Tamanna

Favourite Saas
Ammaji (Krutika Desai Khan) for Mere Angne Mein

Favourite Sasur
Raghav Srivastav (Varun Badola) for Mere Angne Mein

Most Stylish Sadaysa
Shagun (Anita Hasandani) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Nayi Soch
Sandhya (Deepika Singh) for Diya Aur Baati Hum

Favourite Pati
Raman Bhalla (Karan Patel) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Patni
Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Naya Sadaysa (Female)
Swadheenta from Dahleez

Favourite Naya Sadaysa (Male)
Adarsh from Dahleez

Favourite Digital Sadaysa (Male)
Raman Bhalla (Karan Patel) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Digital Sadaysa (Female)
Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite International Jodi
Raman and Ishita (Karan Patel, Divyanka Tripathi) For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

RamyalaxmiThushi

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
So shocking that BJ Anand(Janak) didn't get best PitaOuch

khosla03Thushi

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">I don't know about Manipulating</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">But they messed up at some major places for sure</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Madi not nominated in Naya Sadasya while Remo wasShockedLOL</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Voting for best Digital Member done only through FBOuch</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">(Most SKR and AS fans are in twitter)</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Other category voting only through FB and G+Confused</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">SMS voting was brought very late(I had BSNL and was not able to vote)</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">International Jodi was added very lateD'oh</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">And I didn't understand on what basis,</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#00cc99" size="2">they left halfcategories for voting and Half for jury</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">If so,atleast among two Jodi awards,</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">one should have been left for JuryOuch</font>

Agree with u about jodi awards... I was so surprised not to see ashish n madi in naya sadasya category don't understand y they not included them ...itz kinda become obvious now that dahleez couple won that and sp wanted them to win. Oh well itz done now will watch it for their performance xxx

Go to top