Siya Ke Ram

SPA Winners List!! - Page 2

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Mano WU please. cant watch videos.
@khosla it is not just SP. Ekta Maiyya manipulates a lot. When DABH was going all great she was not so happy about it and I guess in SPA 2014 so many unwanted controversies she created for the cast of DABH to pop up YHM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: khosla03

@mano I totally agree with u that those are dependent on voting but itz not like that star plus doesn't manipulate with the voting. I remember during iss pyar ko Kya naam doon days sanaya was nominated for favourite naya sadasya but she didn't win.. Sanaya has huge fan following n their show was at peak as well that time but they decided to give to either girls from ek hazaroon mein ... That clearly showed that they wanted to appreciate their other characters as well. But this time giving 6 awards to character is not fair at all I m not only feeling bad for madirakshi but star plus other female leads as well even though I don't watch any other showxxx
We still have not got the full list out so let's wait n see

I don't know about Manipulating
But they messed up at some major places for sure
Madi not nominated in Naya Sadasya while Remo was😲😆
Voting for best  Digital Member done only through FB
(Most SKR and AS fans are in twitter)
Other category voting only through FB and G+😕
SMS voting was brought very late(I had BSNL and was not able to vote)
International Jodi was added very late
And I didn't understand on what basis,
they left half categories  for voting and Half for jury
If so,atleast among two Jodi awards, 
one should have been left for Jury
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthiravi

@khosla it is not just SP. Ekta Maiyya manipulates a lot. When DABH was going all great she was not so happy about it and I guess in SPA 2014 so many unwanted controversies she created for the cast of DABH to pop up YHM.

They were mentioning about how they gave marks 
(Only for jury categories)
without interacting with each other
and also they didn't know what makes other juries gave
when asked about which shows they like in SP
They mentioned DABH,Tammana and SKR 
Mano.M thumbnail
Final List:

Star Parivaar Awards 2016: Winners List

Favourite Bahu
Ishita Bhalla (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Beta
Ram (Aashish Sharma) for Siya Ke Ram

Favourite Beti
Dhara (Anuja Sathe) for Tamanna

Favourite Maa
Ishita Bhalla (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Pita
Deepak (Kiran Karmarkar) for Tamanna

Favourite Saas
Ammaji (Krutika Desai Khan) for Mere Angne Mein

Favourite Sasur
Raghav Srivastav (Varun Badola) for Mere Angne Mein

Most Stylish Sadaysa
Shagun (Anita Hasandani) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Nayi Soch
Sandhya (Deepika Singh) for Diya Aur Baati Hum

Favourite Pati
Raman Bhalla (Karan Patel) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Patni
Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Naya Sadaysa (Female)
Swadheenta from Dahleez

Favourite Naya Sadaysa (Male)
Adarsh from Dahleez

Favourite Digital Sadaysa (Male)
Raman Bhalla (Karan Patel) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite Digital Sadaysa (Female)
Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Favourite International Jodi
Raman and Ishita (Karan Patel, Divyanka Tripathi) For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Mano.M thumbnail
So shocking that BJ Anand(Janak) didn't get best Pita
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">I don't know about Manipulating</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">But they messed up at some major places for sure</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Madi not nominated in Naya Sadasya while Remo was😲😆</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Voting for best Digital Member done only through FB</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">(Most SKR and AS fans are in twitter)</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">Other category voting only through FB and G+😕</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">SMS voting was brought very late(I had BSNL and was not able to vote)</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">International Jodi was added very late</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">And I didn't understand on what basis,</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#00cc99" size="2">they left halfcategories for voting and Half for jury</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">If so,atleast among two Jodi awards,</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#00cc99">one should have been left for Jury</font>

Agree with u about jodi awards... I was so surprised not to see ashish n madi in naya sadasya category don't understand y they not included them ...itz kinda become obvious now that dahleez couple won that and sp wanted them to win. Oh well itz done now will watch it for their performance xxx
khosla03 thumbnail

Did she...didn't knew about that 😲
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nayi soch for Sandhya. I can only 🤣🤣 as a person who had watched DABH. She has no nayi soch. Only purani soch. A woman who needed her husband to fight for her rights nayi soch 🤣🤣🤣. They could have given either that or pita to Janak, whichever category Janak gets the other category could have been given to that Tamanna character. I heard it is a good character too.

Yes Dahleez that's the only category they can give at this point. Naya Sadasya.
Mano.M thumbnail

Nayi soch for Sandhya. I can only 🤣🤣 as a person who had watched DABH. She has no nayi soch. Only purani soch. A woman who needed her husband to fight for her rights nayi soch 🤣🤣🤣. They could have given either that or pita to Janak, whichever category Janak gets the other category could have been given to that Tamanna character. I heard it is a good character too.

Yes Dahleez that's the only category they can give at this point. Naya Sadasya.

Tamnana is good,though I didn't follow it lately
But Madi deserved Naya Sadasya
She sure would have got votes easily
But they didn't nominate her
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
khosla03 thumbnail
There is so much goes behind the tables with these awards... Only to show viewers that we keep it fair they release that jury videos.. But its no actually a fair process.. They should also understand that skr is gonna be part of the spa for only one year.. Rather than other shows who run for years n years itz really important to appreciate new shows
They claim to have nayi soch n then not appreciating your own nayi soch.. Ridiculous