India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

SPA Winners List!! (Page 4)

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Why should I give a f**k about this flop story?

Go to hell with your false beliefs. Kitna best hai sab TRP dikha rahi hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-ishra_JD_club

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

Originally posted by Saraa.

Jealous much, ay?

Well accept karlo YHM rocked and you yeh rishta kya kehlata hai shocked

We won yaar ab crib karke kya faida hoga tum sabka, hmm??

Jo humse jale woh thoda side se chale Embarrassed

Lol sure in your dreamsLOLTo you, all shows suck and yhm rock. Yeah right this is true according to you only and delusional Kekta maiya only.

YRKKH is much better than a show where the male lead is abuser and female lead is doormat

I didn't ask for your opinion babe. I mentioned clear cut facts

YHM won the rest all flopped so don't throw attitude khali peeli
Lmaoo yeah this is majority opinion including some of your own yhm fans opinion. 

Yeah yhm won the awards and you can celebrate that in your forum. Why come here. We expressed our opinion but that shouldn't matter to you. 

You came to our forum. No one invited you so bye 
I'll throw attitude because yrkkh is the best.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saumya77abinakshSonali_11

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

So you finally brought this trp topic. Cool! This is yhm third year and the show is getting barely 3 trpsLOL our show in its third year got 4.5 trps. Our show is the most consistent show. It started as a number 1 show and even after seven years it is slot leader 

Our show in its lowest phase is a slot leader. Let your crap show survive for 8 years then we will talk 
Till then good bye 
Good luck with your garbage story 

saumya77abinakshSonali_11

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Hats off to Yeh rishta team for maintaining a realistic and logical storyline.The show has been going on with great trp since 7 and a half years. 
I remember Yeh rishta was the top show for some time, even now it has maintained its position in the top 5 .

DABH has been a trp topper non-stop for 3.5 years ( trp has been consistent in 4's 5's , 6's and 7 range) Was on top once again with mission Mahabali end of 2015 , has maintained top 5 position through out. 
Husband wife relationship is shown beautifully in both yeh rishta and dabh..

Sns too has a good run..for the past one year it has been in top .  All these shows are so many years old but still doing well.

YHM is struggling in the 3 trp range after 2 and a half year...once in a blue moon hit 4 but never ever maintained it.. Has never been on top , except for 2-3 times.. How can u even compare long running hit shows with trp struggler YHM.
Im damn sure YHM will never survive for such long run..with all these pathetic leaps
I wonder who watches such shit and regressive storyline.. 

Do woman have no self respect in Ekta shows? Raman has been torturing Ishita mentally and physically ...and Ishita keeps coming back to him. 
Uncle Raman and fat aunty Ishita have no chemistry at all..

Ekta buys jodi and other awards for all her shows so if they got it ...no big deal.

I would never be happy if my fav show gets fake awards bought by the producers ..

Edited by Sonali_11 - 27 April 2016 at 5:40pm

saumya77abinakshRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali_11

Hats off to Yeh rishta team for maintaining a realistic and logical storyline.The show has been going on with great trp since 7 and a half years. 
I remember Yeh rishta was the top show for some time, even now it has maintained its position in the top 5 .

DABH has been a trp topper non-stop for 3.5 years ( trp has been consistent in 4's 5's , 6's and 7 range) Was on top once again with mission Mahabali end of 2015 , has maintained top 5 position through out. 

Sns too has a good run..for the past one year it has been in top .  All these shows are so many years old but still doing well.

YHM is struggling in the 3 trp range after 2 and a half year...once in a blue moon hit 4 but never ever maintained it.. Has never been on top , except for 2-3 times.. How can u even compare long running hit shows with trp struggler YHM.
Im damn sure YHM will never survive for such long run..with all these pathetic leaps

Do woman have no self respect in Ekta shows? Raman has been torturing Ishita mentally and physically ...and Ishita keeps coming back to him. 

Ekta buys jodi and other awards for all her shows so if they got it ...no big deal.

I would never be happy if my fav show gets fake awards bought by the producers ..

You summed up everything ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abinakshSonali_11

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
WOOWW!!
So many burning souls here! ROFL
All these years when the awards came to them, everything about SPA was good and this time, nothing is worse than SPA.

BURN!!
For people judging IshRa, please don't bother.
Understanding YHM..Ishra..ishita Raman and Ruhi is beyond you people who have stuck to a show like your own, almost a decade old.

Since i have no clue about the story, I am not gonna bother commenting but I don't think I have to research much to know! ROFL Never mind.. I can imagine such a classy story line being run for almost 7 years now.

YHM even though is different from what it was before, its still far better than many shows aired on TV. Its showcased some of the purest things no show ever has. Its different in its own way!

Best of luck to the burning souls, happy burning! :P Its not going to change anything.
The fact remains, talent always wins over others, and YHM has that talent in the form off its leads and they deserve every bit of the success they're achieving.

@Atii : Your burning reply. Awesome!!! LOL Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-sudha_suressh-Atii-ishra_JD_club

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali_11

If you feel YHM is not a hit show, you really need to get your facts better!
TRP's are not the end of the world. YHM has a bigger fan base compared to any current SP show.
Its not always the trps..LOL If it makes you happy, its the No 1 show on TV right now, not that I really care about trp's.

Talking about leaps? LOOLLL... If i am not wrong..hasn't your show gone through any leaps? Might as well point the same about your show, why not?
What an argument..

Uncle & Aunty.. LOL You really have to go personal to prove a point. Even better! Well, they are hottest uncle aunty pair.. proven!

I guess all these years you might have been happy with the awards bought by the producers of your show, tough luck this year. Ekta spent more.. Sorry about it..Tongue

Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 27 April 2016 at 7:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

s2397-AngryBird-sudha_suresshAru.Divanishra_JD_club

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Bwahahaha ROFL ROFL so much burning ain't good for health and ask ISHRA/ DIVAN fans they will tell you how much we suffer when they both stand in the screen before us. We suffer for days together Blushing. Ask this Anuishradivan even she will tell the same.

3 years or 7 years chemistry ain't going to change. ISHRA / DIVAN STARTED IT ALL IN DEC 2013 and as long as YHM GOES ON beating the two for Jodi is going to be a mountain task. So don't burn already. Tsk Tsk.

As far as story line, let's not even talk about it. Of course yahaan ke male lead has no say and our Puttar has a meaty role. As far as female role of course Ishitha is a doormat compared to yours cos she is the superwoman bahu. All the best to you people. Have fun Embarrassed.

See you all after SPA 2016 airs. It's going to be ishralicious and not to mention DIVANlicious

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-sudha_suresshishra_JD_club-HoneyDukes-

Go to top