India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

SPA Winners List!! (Page 10)

aditimathur Senior Member
aditimathur
aditimathur

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
YHM fans hawa mein udna band kar do bas kyunki  agle saal tak na toh yeh  hai mohabat rahega aur na hi unke leads kyunki serial ka poora penture ho jayega.. mujhe pura vishwas hai ki bhagwan ke ghar der hai per andher nahin..apke actors kitne awards ke haqdaar the wo sabko pata hain..Stop attacking actors of other shows..My foot to divyanka & karan writing this becoz some yhm fans write ridiculous comments on our lead actors..Sometimes same treatment for others is necessary

Edited by aditimathur - 29 April 2016 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali_11

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditimathur

YHM fans hawa mein udna band kar do bas kyunki  agle saal tak na toh yeh  hai mohabat rahega aur na hi unke leads kyunki serial ka poora penture ho jayega.. mujhe pura vishwas hai ki bhagwan ke ghar der hai per andher nahin..apke actors kitne awards ke haqdaar the wo sabko pata hain..Stop attacking actors of other shows..My foot to divyanka & karan writing this becoz some yhm fans write ridiculous comments on our lead actors..Sometimes same treatment for others is necessary

YHM is not even 3 years old yet , and they are getting 2.9 trp ..I dont think they will survive for long.
Infact Ekta buys jodi awards for all her shows because she knows they r not popular enough to get awards on their own.

I wonder how can YHM fans call hina an aunty..Infact Divyanka  looks like a mother of 10 children, she is so fat..not fit for romancing and all.
This is the reason the chemistry between Karan and Divyanka is no where to b found...
the problem is all in ekta's mind, she herself is too old and fat so obviously she will pick such heriones..

Ekta herself seems to be a complexed lady tht is why she shows abusive husbands and donkey wives.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 29 April 2016 at 12:21pm

Ramsha..

attiya1.3 IF-Dazzler
attiya1.3
attiya1.3

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
this thread is funLOLLOLand not closed yet..
both shows lost their charm..its their leads which are carrying both shows otherwise,story is lost forever from themTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi_SmritiNairakshRamsha..ishra_JD_clubruchinaksh

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by attiya1.3

this thread is funLOLLOLand not closed yet..
both shows lost their charm..its their leads which are carrying both shows otherwise,story is lost forever from themTongue

Leads in yeh rishta kya kehlata hai? Naksh and Tara? Cos I only see them Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-ishra_JD_club

COOL_KEJRIWAL Goldie
COOL_KEJRIWAL
COOL_KEJRIWAL

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged
FAKE AWARDS I HATE STAR FLUSH

NO AWARDS TO SNS
(AS IT SCORED 8 RATING IN BARC)

NO AWARDS TO YEH RISHTA

(SP LONGEST RUNNING SHOW)

NO AWARD FOR SUHANI

AND BIG LOP SANDHYA IS NAYI SOCH

khan_

--neeru-- Goldie
--neeru--
--neeru--

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
This awards r so unrelastic  n hate star plus for doing dis 
About hina karan relation it's their personal matter but awards gives to not a actor but gives to a character so as natik as char he is defo fav pati n aksha too as fav patni n both r fav Jodi too so deserve it n dis awards r so wrost

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi_Smritikhan_ruchinakshRamsha..

Nairaksh Goldie
Nairaksh
Nairaksh

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
SP awards were always biased . They had always given awards to popular ones not the deserving ones.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi_Smritikhan_ruchinakshRamsha..

Raina1234 Goldie
Raina1234
Raina1234

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
SP gives awards to shows with maximum votes. Ekta doesn't need to buy awards for YHM cause any person who had no knowledge about serials would also easily understand which show has a larger fan base. See the IF chaska meter. YHM is the strongest from a very long time. I really don't count on TRP cause it is given by TRP aunties . They're not loyal to any show and most don't vote. They switch shows depending on the chaska factor. If you really wanna determine a fan base go and see its strength online. I won't say that my serial is the best cause har fan ke paas uska show best hota hai but YHM main kuch toh baat hogi and it's got such a strong and loyal fan base.
Well enjoying the thread. Let'sspoil my pphilosophy with a bit of RAVANism which is in every YHMian:
Jo hamse jale, thoda side se chale ya jal kar rakh ho jaaye, saanu ki?!?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RAMYAVAISHU-AngryBird-UmeraTariqDivanIshraruishra_JD_club

Go to top