Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulsi_Smriti

Bilkul apna naam justify karr rahe hain aap

Battameezzz

Arre spell it correctly. It's Badtameez 😳 not Battameezzz 😃
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like some YHM fans like to attack other members. Great going! Continue. You came to our forum. No one invited you. 
We expressed our opinion. Those who are calling hina aunty. Lol divyanka is no less. Hina is the best and so is our Karan M 

-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Seems like some YHM fans like to attack other members. Great going! Continue. You came to our forum. No one invited you.

We expressed our opinion. Those who are calling hina aunty. Lol divyanka is no less. Hina is the best and so is our Karan M

First go and tell your Karan M to go and learn acting then come back and say. 😳
Nairaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone knows the acting skills of Karan Mehra and karan patel too. Don't compare them .
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

First go and tell your Karan M to go and learn acting then come back and say. 😳

Mujhe USS hina khan se kya matlab. She can go rot in hell as if I give two hoots. She's an immature fool and so are her fans. Ridiculing the characters of a fictional tv show displays a lot of maturity, hey?
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Apni apni parwarish ka natija hai...Kahi naitik jaise raam hai aur Raman jaise Ravan
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aur aapke to naam me hi sabse bada flaw hai
BAD tameez... Jiske pass Dil nahi... Aur ho bhi agar to pathhar kaa... Bilkul ravan sorry raman ki tarah

Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil_1

Why should I give a f**k about this flop story?

Go to hell with your false beliefs. Kitna best hai sab TRP dikha rahi hai

let ur show run for 7 long years, if it will which i really doubt.. then come to me.. then we will see story n trps of ur show... Yrkkh has always been in Top 5 for years without any negativity.. d same factor which ur can't even stand without.. Accept d fact..
Remove negativity n Vamps frm yhm den i will see how long Ekta vl make this show alive... Better u don't mess wid us... We r fans of d show which doesn't runs on d sake of ott drama..
i m So So Proud of YRKKH, Such Shows r tough to find now a days
ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kripa-banka

let ur show run for 7 long years, if it will which i really doubt.. then come to me.. then we will see story n trps of ur show... Yrkkh has always been in Top 5 for years without any negativity.. d same factor which ur can't even stand without.. Accept d fact..
Remove negativity n Vamps frm yhm den i will see how long Ekta vl make this show alive... Better u don't mess wid us... We r fans of d show which doesn't runs on d sake of ott drama..
i m So So Proud of YRKKH, Such Shows r tough to find now a days

Toh what kachra is it running on right now. Tara ka bhai that shamsher ... he's a very shareef sidha sadha guy isn't he and I'm amused ke ek fictional show ke liye you're getting so hyper; attacking real life ppl. What benefit will Karan mehra and hina khan give you?

I'm happy with the way my show is ... I don't need to compare it with this bore fest where there's nothing but a handful of shaadis going on

Now lo bolo... to fit in more characters and run the show a little longer the CVs decided they'll get raj banna married that to in such an old age ...
ChanChanMan thumbnail
I pity the best show ever to be made; it didn't win a single award ...

ah I know cos all the popularity and love of the fans is with my show ...

Accept karlo naa ke tumhaare naitik aur akshara ka zamana gaya

Itne popular hote naa toh sp perform karwate ... waise revenue naa ho ne ki wajah se award bhi nahi khareed paye ... unfortunately mere Mohabbatein ne baazi maarli ... kaho kaho ke awards khareede hue hain ... meri bhalah se 😳