India-Forums

I just love B for Bihaan!! (Page 2)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Well dissected Kowsi! Weirdly enough though, I am not that annoyed towards Thapki today even though she's behaving totally stupid when it comes to Shraddha. Blame it on the concern she showed for Bihaan when he cut his hand, you said it, the way she grabbed his hands and try to stop him showed how much she cared for him and didn't care or rather wasn't scared by his anger. She's showing real determination to thaw at the ice wall between her and Bihaan.
Bihaan is obvio the best, he can't help himself from looking out for her <3 Guess he's the only one who can push some logic back into Thapki.  I'm hoping tomorrow he manages to bring back Thapki's doubts on Shraddha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Yes, finally I feel too good seeing sharan seen again my fav scene from today's epi.

Yeah but I would have loved if Shraddha would have fired back but maybe this is the end of Shraddha
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
To sum up...

https://instagram.com/p/BEtiSDeSN_A/

LOL

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by manaan

Yes, finally I feel too good seeing sharan seen again my fav scene from today's epi.

High time that Shraddha's truth is out! Her shelf life is over. If this continues Thapki will end up being LGBT surely n hence no prospect of Thahaan.So think twice before hoping for more Shrahaan scenes!! Angry

Maty i hink Rida meant Shrahaan as in Shraddha-Bihaan

And maybe yes this can bethe end of Shraddha
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabi9

Actually I loved everything in the episode including Thapki's part..We generally push some one who is very close to us and Thapki did it ..She is right in her assumption..Without knowing the full truth Bihaan can't do anything to Shradha..MOST IMPORTANTLY I LIKED HOW SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT BIHAAN'S WOUND..BEFORE SHE EVEN DOESN'T CARE EVEN IF HE IS BEATEN UP SO BADLY..BUT TODAY SHE IS SO MUCH IN PAIN AND TRYING TO BANDAGE HIS FINGER EVEN THOUGH HE IS SO RUDE.

Positive uuh? WinkLOL

But in the same way she shouldn't have scolded him like that without knowing the reason behind his behaviour and she very well knows what Shraddha is capable of
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Agreed Kowsi...the epi itself was not bad...after all...the cold storage scene is planned for friday, & between that they have to show some filler scenes, & some SBS...IMO tonight's epi was quite balanced in terms of thahaan & sbs...
but the last scene...she pushing him...lecturing him ruined the whole thing for me...left a bad taste in my mouth...DeadDead

before that...I had actually been enjoying the epi...esp. Thahaan kitchen scene & bauji...

I also liked the way Bihaan ran behind a frazzled Thapki...he was sure something must b wrong for her to get worried like that...

But alas! This is not the case with Thapki...She does not think that Bihaan wouldn't levy such an accusation just like that...

So the last minute or so was the worst...I will never ever be able to get over the fact that she trusted Shraddha over Bihaan...the person she had herself been doubting since the day she announced that she was preggo...

Infact, it should have added fuel to her suspicions...that up until now only she was doubtful, but now, there is someone else who has joined her too...but it seems all that "Nanhe Nanhe socks" talk has got to her head...

Just like I cannot forgive Vasu for toying with Bihaan;s feelings, I cannot forgive Thapki too...

I HATE THAPKI...& I WILL CONTINUE TO HATE HER UNTIL SHE REALISES IN TRUE SENSE WHAT SHE HAS DONE...& HOW WRONG SHE HAS BEEN...

WOW Sakshi I hated Thapki today but I am sure I won't hate her tomorrow buut you are so pissed off by her!! OuchOuch
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Well dissected Kowsi! Weirdly enough though, I am not that annoyed towards Thapki today even though she's behaving totally stupid when it comes to Shraddha. Blame it on the concern she showed for Bihaan when he cut his hand, you said it, the way she grabbed his hands and try to stop him showed how much she cared for him and didn't care or rather wasn't scared by his anger. She's showing real determination to thaw at the ice wall between her and Bihaan.
Bihaan is obvio the best, he can't help himself from looking out for her <3 Guess he's the only one who can push some logic back into Thapki.  I'm hoping tomorrow he manages to bring back Thapki's doubts on Shraddha.

Thanks!! 

You know reading what you wrote made me think that maybe Thapki believed Bihaan and that's why Shraddha locked them in the cold storage room

beebutterfly

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .x-bumblebee-x.

To sum up...

https://instagram.com/p/BEtiSDeSN_A/

LOL

thanks for this!! So cute Manyasa!! 

B for Bihaan!!