India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

I just love B for Bihaan!!

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I usually don't do such posts except for my analysis but today I wanted to do this!
So today's episode was not really good but it was not crap either apart for Shrapki romance!!

So here is the good points of the episodes, for me, and truly Bihaan nailed it!!

-Thahaan pipe scene: When Thapki poked her nose in his business, Bihaan asked her why she is bothered with him doing this job! It made me think that maybe the guy wanted to know where he stood in her life and priorities after all the things they went through, after her cheating and after his way of treating her

But then he also has male ego and he is being too stubborn to let her come close when she hasn't say anything about their relationship because she asked for a chance and forgiveness but WHY? Maybe Bihaan is waiting to know why she wants that and why she wants him back

-Bauji's perception: First the man understood with Thapki's silence that there was some problem between Thahaan and then his advice for Bihaan was great! Of course mister Moti Budhi took time to understand, but for me he was faking that confusion on the meaning of Bauji's words and he was mostly confused that Bauji noticed his and Thapki's cold war!

Did you see that look on Bihaan's face? He seemed puzzled that Bauji said that Thapki was worrying, he saw it when she got worried at her wound but he didn't expect her to stay worry till she sees herself that he was fine. And the girl had to come in fornt of him, to make all the memories rush back!
Did you see how she took his hand?! The girl is showing some rights on him!!

-I loved Monnika's cuteness when she mouthed "thank you" to the painter she was so cute!!

-The next point is of course our Bihaan Pandey!! How he rushed behind Thapki when he saw her run with a worried expression!! The man can't stay away from her and would always be there to back her!!

And then Manish was too good with his expressions and acting!! I was like awesome!! Bihaan just nailed it against Shraddha!! His talk, his words, the way he corned Shraddha!! It was not as heated as the confrontation in the fire circle because Shraddha was caught but Bihaan stayed the same!!
And today Bihaan handled Shraddha in another way: he watched her expressions to find the truth whereas usually he would anger her and she would say it all! Now he just talked and her expressions told him all!

-Of course if there is good there is also bad and ... ThapkiAngry Just go and hang yourself!!!  She took her rights on the man to hold his jacket and push him, whereas that man was doing this for her!! The way she scolded him for treating Shraddha like that!! Even if Shraddha was good and Bihaan has been treating ehr badly, Thapki shouldn't have scolded him like that and pushed him like that!! Sh emust acknowledge by now that this man wouldn't trouble someone without reason
Just go to hell, Thapki!!

All this said, I am still positive for Thahaan and hope for the best WinkLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hureraSanBshubabegumNishita112Ishani15Anjuraishweta2728Preeti126oceanbubblebeebutterfly

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Loved ur not so romantic analysis! hvnt watched the episode yet. but I am with u,.. love bihaan... I hv no hopes on Thahaan though. that's why I want Thapki to realize she loves Bihaan n can't live without him n then Bihaan to die. that wud b her ultimate punishment. she shud suffer in her lifetime for torturing her husband even after knowing the marriage truth Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Loved ur not so romantic analysis! hvnt watched the episode yet. but I am with u,.. love bihaan... I hv no hopes on Thahaan though. that's why I want Thapki to realize she loves Bihaan n can't live without him n then Bihaan to die. that wud b her ultimate punishment. she shud suffer in her lifetime for torturing her husband even after knowing the marriage truth Angry

For once that I don't do into romantic!! LOLLOL

Ok Thapki should be punished for her wrongdoings but pleaseee don't let my Bihaan die!! I am all for Bihaan to make her suffer!! And when Shraddha's truth will be out he should ignore her for some time more!!  But later I want ThahaanEmbarrassedBig smile

beebutterfly

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Yes, finally I feel too good seeing sharan seen again my fav scene from today's epi.

Kowsi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Yes, finally I feel too good seeing sharan seen again my fav scene from today's epi.

High time that Shraddha's truth is out! Her shelf life is over. If this continues Thapki will end up being LGBT surely n hence no prospect of Thahaan.So think twice before hoping for more Shrahaan scenes!! Angry

Kowsi

Tabitha IF-Dazzler
Tabitha
Tabitha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Actually I loved everything in the episode including Thapki's part..We generally push some one who is very close to us and Thapki did it ..She is right in her assumption..Without knowing the full truth Bihaan can't do anything to Shradha..MOST IMPORTANTLY I LIKED HOW SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT BIHAAN'S WOUND..BEFORE SHE EVEN DOESN'T CARE EVEN IF HE IS BEATEN UP SO BADLY..BUT TODAY SHE IS SO MUCH IN PAIN AND TRYING TO BANDAGE HIS FINGER EVEN THOUGH HE IS SO RUDE.

Kowsi

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thapki is unbearable..

Kowsi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Agreed Kowsi...the epi itself was not bad...after all...the cold storage scene is planned for friday, & between that they have to show some filler scenes, & some SBS...IMO tonight's epi was quite balanced in terms of thahaan & sbs...
but the last scene...she pushing him...lecturing him ruined the whole thing for me...left a bad taste in my mouth...DeadDead

before that...I had actually been enjoying the epi...esp. Thahaan kitchen scene & bauji...

I also liked the way Bihaan ran behind a frazzled Thapki...he was sure something must b wrong for her to get worried like that...

But alas! This is not the case with Thapki...She does not think that Bihaan wouldn't levy such an accusation just like that...

So the last minute or so was the worst...I will never ever be able to get over the fact that she trusted Shraddha over Bihaan...the person she had herself been doubting since the day she announced that she was preggo...

Infact, it should have added fuel to her suspicions...that up until now only she was doubtful, but now, there is someone else who has joined her too...but it seems all that "Nanhe Nanhe socks" talk has got to her head...

Just like I cannot forgive Vasu for toying with Bihaan;s feelings, I cannot forgive Thapki too...

I HATE THAPKI...& I WILL CONTINUE TO HATE HER UNTIL SHE REALISES IN TRUE SENSE WHAT SHE HAS DONE...& HOW WRONG SHE HAS BEEN...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112Kowsi

Go to top