Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Thanks dear😳

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandyy55

Thank u Pearl for separate post with Apt Title👏

Meenu really ur doing amazing job, we get some insider news, picz, when we are down you are cheering upnus with positive posts & Messages!!👏

I love all ur posts! Some i couldn't participate as am not good in Hindi lang.

So friends i request u all please don't leave this forum till the show on-air!!😳😳

Congrats guys we reached 185 Comments on Yesterday's buzz!!
We need just 15 to reach 200 so dat #Misha ranking nxt week will be 5 & 50.😊

thanks nandy. love you. and yes mishal has to be in top five. 
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haan haan bhai meenu badi achchi hai...humein updates deti rehti hai about MISH...humein aur kya chahiye...achcha kiya that u made a post on her...bhagwan kare meenu 200 saal jiye aur MR aur mein bhi...aur hamare saath uska woh reporter bhi...woh mujhe 200 saal tak MR ki khabar deti rahegi through the secret source😳😳
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl82

Sure...
Though I have few personal problems now...I feel happy when I see vidha and when I am in the forum..and forget my worries for a while...this is only my entertainment

same here dear...i am also facing some personal family problems...upar se mera exams bhi hai...😕😕..it distracts me too much but when i come to this forum i feel like laughing singing...i feel so much relaxed with u people...warna in my home, i dont even smile Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

same here dear...i am also facing some personal family problems...upar se mera exams bhi hai...😕😕..it distracts me too much but when i come to this forum i feel like laughing singing...i feel so much relaxed with u people...warna in my home, i dont even smile

hey both of you lotsa  warm hugs to you two . we love you both . keep enjoying our ikrs journey.
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the post and yes Meenu thanks for all the goodness and positivity u bring to ypthe forum😊
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

haan haan bhai meenu badi achchi hai...humein updates deti rehti hai about MISH...humein aur kya chahiye...achcha kiya that u made a post on her...bhagwan kare meenu 200 saal jiye aur MR aur mein bhi...aur hamare saath uska woh reporter bhi...woh mujhe 200 saal tak MR ki khabar deti rahegi through the secret source😳😳

omg barbie itna pyaar mishal se !!!!!!! waise mishal should know about it . itna pyaar karne waala kahan milta hai. bhagwaan karey tere dil ki baat uske dil tak pahunche.meri dua hai ye.!!!!
Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

omg barbie itna pyaar mishal se !!!!!!! waise mishal should know about it . itna pyaar karne waala kahan milta hai. bhagwaan karey tere dil ki baat uske dil tak pahunche.meri dua hai ye.!!!!

😳😳😳 credit goes to MISHAL RAHEJA off course...he is such an amazing actor that every person will start liking him for his talent😊..and he works so hard to entertain us...we love him and respect his talent..he is brilliant and deserves the love and support of his fans😳
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meenu yes ur a life saviour dear...😳 u channelise our frustration well..😛😳 or else we wud die of pulling our hair in frustration..😆
Thnx pearl fr ths appreciation thread..😳
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

hey both of you lotsa  warm hugs to you two . we love you both . keep enjoying our ikrs journey.

Thanks meenu😳 and to you bb...generally we r surrounded by family problems during exams...I have experienced that too...but make sure that those problems never affect your studies and marks...because at end only marks remain permanent😳
Edited by pearl82 - 8 years ago