Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2| TaaRey : The Billionaire's Sweethearts [Trilogy] -Completed- (Page 83)

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Waiting eagerly... Smile

Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Ch 15 : I Like Him

"Taani! Time to buy some sexy lingeries." Nina grinned at her and dragged her inside the Victoria secret shop. Taani groaned, from past 2 hours they had been roaming in the mall and she was dead tired. Not a fan of shopping!

"Try this one, I heard its his favorite color." Nina murmured as she threw a red hot two piece lingerie at her, taani caught it and look at her.

"Who's favorite color?" Taani asked her, trying to sound innocent, but she very well knew, about whom nina is talking.

"The father of your child." Nina answered in matter of the fact tone, narrowing her eyes at him.

"You know that we are not into each other romantically." Taani reminded her.

"That can be change. And you like him." 

"I Don't." Taani denied.

"Liar lair your shorts on fire!" Nina sang aloud, embarrassing her.

"Fine! I might like him, but he don't." Taani pointed out. It was first time she was admitting her liking for Rey, to someone. She has never been the one who admit her inner feelings easily, because she has always been scared of rejection. A painful feeling, which she had gone through when Rey rejected her after they slept together, not directly though, but his actions did. She might have move on, but she doesn't want to face his rejection again.

"Ever seen, how he look at you? Like he is going to eat you alive-" Nina replied back, winking at her which made her blush. They both knew she was right.

"I might not know him from long, but i can tell when a guy likes a girl. And he does like you." Nina told her, taani passed a small smile to him. Deep down, she too hope for the same, but until he gives some hints to her about his feelings, she won't get her hopes too high. She couldn't afford to have them broken.

"How was your day?" Rey asked her as he settled down on the couch next to hers, Rhianna was in his arms but as soon as she saw her mother, she started jumping in her father's arms, making cute little noise, gesturing her mother to take her in her arms.

"Aw! My pumpkin." Taani cooed and took her in her arms.

"My day was good. Nina is great company to have-" Taani answered Rey.

"How was your day? You and ayan went to meet priya, right?" Taani asked him.

"Yeah! Ayan has asked for a paternity test to be done, but your sister denied. And if my doubts are correct, the child is carrying is not ayan's." Rey told her, he shifted close to her and started playing with her hair which she find amusing, but didn't said anything.

"What next?"

"I don't know. But we have to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. If this news reached media, then it will create lots of problem." Rey replied to her, Taani kept her palm on his cheek.

"You will handle it. I trust you." Taani whispered softly.

"Thanks." She heard his faint reply. They both were sitting in comfortable silence, little Rhianna was looking at her parents, then suddenly she spoke, which made her parents eyes widen in surprise.

"Pah-"

Rey look at taani, who was already looking at him. Their little angel has spoken her first word.

"Taani, did you hear? She said her first word-" Rey's voice trembled, he was happy and it was visible in his eyes. Taani look at him and smiled.

"She said Pah." Rey was in awe. He leaned and kissed his daughter's forehead. The pride of a father, he was experiencing it once again.

"Angel, mommy is feeling bad. You said pah, why not maa-" Taani complained cutely, making a fake sad face. Rey laughed seeing her antics. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her toward him.

"Girl, It was me who carried you in my womb for 9 months, show some love on mommy too!" Taani sighed dramatically.

"Angel, your mommy has gone into nirupa roy mode, lets go and eat something." Rey let out a chuckle, he picked Rhianna in his arms and walked away from there.

"You won't understand it, you zaalim insaan." Taani shouted, she got up from her place and followed him inside the kitchen.

"Are you abusing me in hindi?" Rey questioned her.

"Nope! Those were the nicest words in terms of abusing in hindi. But i do know some real abusive hindi words-" Taani replied him and giggled softly seeing his mortified expressions.

"Haww! Mommy is such a bad girl."

Taani narrowed her eyes at him.

"Mommy is combination of bad & good. Mess with her and you are dead." Taani told him, she opened the refrigerator and took out the frozen food packets. 

"And thats what daddy like about your mommy." Rey said to his daughter, who smiled in response. He glance at taani, who was busy in making food.

"She is cute when she is feisty." He said to Rhianna. Rhianna, seeing her daddy cute expressions, she started clapping her hands together, making him smile too.

Please do leave your feedback :)

The following 209 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82roshni77LoveArhiForeverPoorvaArorasathyadevianju_aroraSunsnowdmgd3mtmrfTAT_VJtanishamoreSajiyaSedieqievid2707taarey_angeldivkavmisty_19deeps32coolyoyoSanjusriprathyusha123taarey103nullifySuryalunaaish_kajen25ananakashish027nayana66jem_vrushanSidni98JessiluvmiyaaaamgvdLove_ashicutevishymiss_nerdytheroyalkhushAarti_TaareycreativestarVDfanforeverHeart_Deaddeepthi261suba80LUCKYRADHISimantharniki171gadswafreshbeginmaansinehanilorina929086062327nitasravanthi93mamatha.Amy21seductivepurplemaneet2011Priyarun123snehac2prathyusha120attractionqwerty012NoddunagutaareyWillyWonkacrazybugskoochiepoozulfinaziviniVDloverAshwiniPindoriaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16surabhimeenacarter4taarey_riamuskaataareysvg98harshiya786uma_taareytaareymyjaan-Snowflakes-Mickyyyymegha1996MDKSSMvrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReydeactiveggd30565kajalkalwanilovelypari19Cuteprincess6Candyfloss-TRtwinkle-starsIslam_labsonamiglesiasHeena_HinaSnehalokwani200nishita23rashmi.peufara_naghmwant_to_flyAlohomora_XPindborgkadia717ckocolatFairy...angelariyaumatejeshtaareycrazyfan.Shanaya.Huleygirl-AnyDestiny----angelmaria--Gursharn3010marshishona25arshifansiriprincess1926my_angel...deepasubhashtharu01lechu10ankita_95doll_dimplesneharjun92taarey-foreveraishapiesona_taareyMuskan_TRgurtimuskaantanu_15princess369arshifan04maaneetkimeetneel11Anny90ssss97zida-Fam_TaaReY-sweety71vidu8729priyapaddu503velvetrosepari_goyalshamanbkApplefchinudollyNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.pd786meenu_taarey.Meitantei.sumana.sheshaskfirdousyoyoaishwarya__nidhi__TR_lovebirdsangelshahyashika.angel7APKzarakhanarloverNicky-nishkartikaJARoopsha_98Isha24_SRsneharaySujayrickyNishu43arnavmaanMonucute_khwaish_bluesky10sailaja.rockstarloverWilly_Wonka.pink1Shubh007HumzyHumayraMon_trdh19Lavender_LunaraddhiDiksha_1991missmkkoiskhajr-Prithi-Missu_TRcasker--Fairy--star_fan1Sona257mandy15yoga23priya...Natasha...brainychild92chand91-Chipper-Treat-princess_taranavkheemasomani_PanCake_newmoon18Magpie_Soju.Linsie

princess_tara IF-Sizzlerz
princess_tara
princess_tara

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Awe that was so sweet update 
Taani admited that she likes Rey 
Finally at least she realized that 
Hopefully this like will soon change in love
Loved Taani's cute antics 
Eager to read next part
Update it asap

Edited by princess_tara - 29 May 2016 at 8:58am