Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2| TaaRey : The Billionaire's Sweethearts [Trilogy] -Completed- (Page 35)

Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Ch 12 : Singhania Brothers 

"You wanted to meet me, bro?" Ayan asked as he entered his brother's cabin. Rey gave a small nod in return. Ayan took seat opposite to him and waited for his brother to speak.

"Its about priya. She is blackmailing me to marry her since you have denied to marry her. And is she really pregnant with your child?" Rey questioned his brother, he had doubts of his own and wants to clear them before he take any decision.

"What? Has she gone mad? And yeah! She is pregnant with my child but i don't understand one thing, till few days back, she wanted to terminate the pregnancy since it will ruin her modeling career then what happen to her suddenly? That girl is hell confusing, bro!" Ayan told his brother who was surprised after getting the new found information about priya from his brother.

"She said she will ruin our reputation if i didn't marry her. She will file a complaint against us. for molesting her." Rey told his brother who cursed under his breath.

"Bitch! Bro, we have to do something about her before she create more trouble for us."

"I know, Ayan. But why you guys broke up? She said, you cheated on her." 

"Bro, She was with me just to make you jealous. She didn't loved me, she was just using me thus i moved on from her. I don't need a girl like her and i am glad you got rid of her too. She is not worthy of love, even when she was with me, she slept with other men to make you jealous. But i guess, you weren't paying attention to her thats why she played the engagement card but again, you surprised her by announcing about your marriage and Rhianna. After a month of our engagement, she started behaving weirdly, would start fighting with me on every small issue, i had enough of her shit and then i met Nina, she was sweet girl. I started liking her, she has all the quality i wanted in my life partner and we are happy together after i broke my engagement with priya." Ayan told his brother whom he respect the most and he knew his brother will understand him.

"-and what about your child?" Rey asked him, it was too much to take in, but he knew his brother is not wrong.

"I'm ready to take all the responsibility of the child and be the best father to him, but i can't marry priya." Ayan told his brother truthfully, he had truly moved on in his life and doesn't want to go back to the woman who had gave him nothing but pain.

"Thats why she is hell bent on marrying me, even after knowing i have a family of my own." Rey mumbled, he buried his face in his palms, feeling frustrated. He can't ruin his brother's life by forcing him to marry priya after knowing how really she is.

"Bro, isn't it strange? Taani & Priya both are sisters, taani was in same situation as hers, but not once she acted like priya. She handled everything in dignified way, never bothered you or blackmailed you. Both are sisters but there is huge difference in their thinking." Ayan said to his brother who was in deep thinking. Rey gave a small smile to him, a month back, he had told everything to his brother. Ayan knew he is not married to taani and both are together just for Rhianna.

"And you know what made me respect her more, she never complain. She never blamed you anything, never done any bad to you when you deserved it for talking to her so rudely when she called you to inform about her pregnancy, then how you treated her in office." Ayan continued further and told his brother who couldn't do anything but agree with him.

"She is a classy woman. A mystery to me. Hard to understand, sometimes." Rey mumbled with small laugh.

"What are we gonna do about priya?" Ayan asked his brother.

"We need to collect evidence against her. She is threating me destroy our reputation, right? I'll show her how its done. I will destroy her reputation, ex or not, no one gets away after threatening singhania's." Rey told his brother who nodded in agreement. Nothing is impossible for these singhania brothers when they are together and they knew it.

"-and one more thing. Get a paternity test done, i doubt that child is even yours." Rey told ayan who was surprised but agreed with his brother.

Just then there was a knock on the door, Rey gave his permission the singhania brothers watched as taani entered the cabin with some files in her hands.

"Hello, taani!" Ayan greeted her with a smile. Taani smiled at him, she walked over the desk and placed all the files there.

"Hey, Ayan!"

Then taani turned to Rey who was watching with intensified gaze.

"Sir, we have a meeting with Mr. Weaver." Taani informed him, Rey gave a short nod in return then he turned to Ayan.

"Come over for dinner, then we will discuss about what we have to do next, till then try to find more about her." Rey said to him, ayan nodded in agreement then he left from there.

"Your sister is a pain in ass." Rey mumbled loud enough for taani to hear, she raised her one eye brow at him.

"Last time i checked, she was anything but a pain for you." Taani remarked, smirking at him.

"That was before i got to know about her evil ways. She used my brother to get me, i feel anything but love for her." Rey admitted truthfully. Taani was surprised hearing it, but felt happy after he wasn't in love with her sister anymore which was another confusing thing for her, but she chose not to think over her confused feelings anymore.

"We should leave now, Mr. Weaver is waiting-" Taani told him, who nodded in return. He got up, wearing his blazer back. He walked out of the cabin followed by her.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 01 May 2016 at 4:45am

The following 226 member(s) liked the above post:

renjusanukutty82psruthiroshni77PoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJtanishamorevid2707taarey_angeldivkavmisty_19ramanbhullarSanjusri199214cprathyusha123taarey103nullifySuryalunaaish_kajen25kashish027nayana66sam4u2015papumagujem_vrushanTaareygomuSidni98JessiluvmgvdannabethpercygantapragnajaRHEA123sara06miss_nerdycutevishyAvidreader1997theroyalkhushAarti_TaareyHeart_DeadARiya100srsan12dollytaareysuba80Simanthartaareybigfanjazz.kaurniki171gadswmaansinehanilorinasravanthi93929086062327nitamkc123minjal24rsingh0103Amy21mamatha.seductivepurpleKnarwalsnehac2attractionqwerty012NoddunagutaareyWillyWonkakoochiepooviniVDloverSoumya.D.MahaSriluzulfinaziimanechAshwiniPindoriaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16Somulovepayu_taareycarter4ritzsubu1204lovelysweetharshiya786taarey_riamuskaataareysvg98shivi_17uma_taarey-Snowflakes-Taani-Taareyggd30565Mickyyyymegha1996MDKSSMsriniha_arshivrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReydeactivesonamiglesiasrithanyaCandyfloss-TRCuteprincess6Islam_labResonancekajalkalwanilovelypari19PrettyRapunzelTaaRey_VruShanrashmi.pHeena_Hinaeufara_naghmckocolatPindborgGursharn3010shona25.Shanaya.HuleygirltaareycrazyfanangelariyaumatejeshANURADHATAAREYS---angelmaria--princess1926arshifansiri-AnyDestiny-my_angel...pinal_TaaReydeepasubhashlechu10tharu01--BabyBean--taarey-foreveraishapiealef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95sona_taareygurtimuskaantanu_15arshifan04dews100Anny90neel11paddu503ssss97sweety71-Fam_TaaReY-vidu87pari_goyalshamanbkvelvetrosechinudollyMarriedLoveApplefNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatresumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.pd786skfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.meenu_taareyangelshahyashika.angel7APK__nidhi__TR_lovebirdsAnnasabuzarakhanarloverNicky-nishkartikaJARoopsha_98sneharaySujayrickyNishu43_khwaish_arnavmaanMonucuteStarBullrockstarlovercandyjanbluesky10cuppypie121pink1set_fire_2_rainShubh007unitatoxo.HumzyMon_trHumayra-Dellz-dh19Lavender_LunaraddhihangokDiksha_1991missmkkoiskhajr-Prithi-Missu_TRstar_fan1casker--Fairy--kashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.ChandranBreezy.navkheemasomani_PanCake_Magpie_newmoon18RatiTheAngel.Soju.Linsie

arnavmaan IF-Rockerz
arnavmaan
arnavmaan

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Smile
arnavmaan IF-Rockerz
arnavmaan
arnavmaan

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
superb
divi_divyana IF-Dazzler
divi_divyana
divi_divyana

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
awesome update... priya is such a bitch... update soon
paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Superb update. ...
The brothers are planning against priya. ...interesting. ..
Continue soon 

_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Amazing update ..
princess_tara IF-Sizzlerz
princess_tara
princess_tara

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Superbly written