Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2| TaaRey : The Billionaire's Sweethearts [Trilogy] -Completed- (Page 17)

raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Congrats will comment soon

-Chipper-Treat- IF-Stunnerz
-Chipper-Treat-
-Chipper-Treat-

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Please update soon.
atulaya_taarey Senior Member
atulaya_taarey
atulaya_taarey

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
plz updt updt updt updt.
Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Cry
paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Update soon please. ...
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Ch-11 : You Are Beautiful

"I am pregnant with ayan's child. Since he had refused to marry me, You have to. Divorce this wife of yours and marry me, else i'll ruin your and your family's reputation in-front of world."

He was shocked so was taani, both couldn't believe priya would do something like this to them.

"Have you gone mad, Priya? What made you think i'll leave my family and accept you?" He roared in anger, he wasn't believing the girl standing infront of him, is the same girl he fell in love with in past.

"Rey, i need a name for my baby. Your brother cheated on me and left me pregnant with his child. What future my child have now? I just want to secure my child's future and you have to marry me and accept my child, else by tomorrow morning, the news of your brother molesting me and leaving me and you being part of it, will be all over the news across the world. I'll ruin your family's reputation." Priya started off, first emotionally but by the end she finished, there was threat in her tone.

Rey knew he had to act carefully, his one impulsive decision can cause harm to his family's reputation which he would never want, nor he would accept priya and her child. He won't give Rhianna's rights to someone else, not in this lifetime.

"I can't marry you, but I'll talk to ayaan and set everything right, you need to trust me over this." Rey told her in calm & composed tone, he stole a glance at taani, who was an silent spectator but he could feel her curious gaze on him.

"You want to secure your child's future, right? I'm assuring you, the father of the baby i.e. Ayaan, will marry you." Rey assured her, tricking her in her own web of words. Being one of the top business man, he knew how to manipulate people and trap them in their own plans.

"And if he denied? Then you will have to marry me-" Priya replied back and looked at him, waiting for him reaction, but his face was blank, devoid of any kind of emotion.

"I'll meet you tomorrow. I have to do my wedding shopping-" Priya said to him and left from there. After she left, Rey turned to taani who was quite amused by the sudden turns of events.

"She wasn't so cunning a year back or was she?"

"You were too blind to see her flaws. She is a manipulative bitch when she wants to be-" Taani sighed, she knew her sister more than anyone else. Priya might be a sweet traditional good, but she can be manipulative if she want.

"You are right." She heard his reply and got shocked, was he the same man who couldn't bear a word against priya?

She didn't said anything further and walked upstairs, in her bedroom.

"Hey, Jessica!" Taani greeted jessica who was seated on the couch and busy in reading a magazine.

"Hello, Ms. Shekhawat. You are home so early, is everything alright?"

"Yeah! There was no work in office so we thought, why don't go home and spend some time with angel." Taani replied while glancing at Rey who had just entered the room.

"Thats great! Can i go home if i am not needed here?" Jessica asked and getting a positive nod from her, she gathered her stuff and left from there, happy to get an half day off.

Rey walked over the baby cradle and picked Rhianna in his arms where as taani went in washroom to change her clothes. After changing into her PJs and moved toward the balcony attached to her room, where both daddy-daughter were playing.

She went and stand beside him.

"What are you going to do with priya's proposal?" Taani asked him who was busy in talking to Rhianna in child like tone, but got alerted as soon as he heard her.

"I'm not gonna marry her."

"But what about her child?" Taani asked him while glancing at her own daughter, her daughter was lucky who get a loving daddy, but what about her sister's child, a child doesn't deserve this.

"Thats not my problem, Taani. The only person i care about is, Rhianna. And even if Rhianna was not in picture, i wouldn't have accepted Priya and her child.

"And don't worry, I will talk to Ayaan about this." Rey continued further and told her. Taani gave a small nod to him and yelp slightly when she felt rhianna pulling her hair strands.

"Angel, leave mommy's hair. Its hurting her, beta-" Rey mumbled soothingly while trying to make Rhianna leave taani's hair. Finally he succeed and Rhianna left her mother's hair who sighed in relief.

"Bad girl." Taani trickled her nose with hers.

"Taani, When you get to know about your pregnancy, just like priya, didn't you felt need to get marry me to secure baby's future?" Rey asked her suddenly.

"No! Like priya di, i never thought of marrying you or anyone else, just for the sake of baby. It won't give happiness to anyone, and loveless marriage is not something i look forward to. And frankly speaking, i don't need you or anyone to raise her. I just wanted you to know about her, it was your right and thats the only reason i called you that day." Taani told him what she thought and felt.

"But i also know a child needs both parents in his or her life, and you were so willing to be part of Rhianna's life, i accepted it seeing the love you have for her and here i am, living with you." Taani continued, she lifted her eyes lashes and found him, staring at her with those soft eyes. She still wasn't used to those looks, it stir something in her.

"You amuse me, you know. You are so different, not the one i think you to be-" He whispered softly, her brows knitted in confusion. What he thought her to be?

"What?" She questioned him.

"Nothing! Just remember, you are beautiful. Don't ever change yourself for anyone." He whispered softly and then he leaned and pressed his lips against her, giving a soft peck to her before he walked inside the room with Rhianna while she was too numb to react over anything. She could hear loud beating of her heart.

She couldn't process over whatever just happened. Did he just complimented her? And why does it affect her so much?

Next part depends on response

Please do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 29 April 2016 at 6:23am

The following 236 member(s) liked the above post:

rbadheypsruthiroshni77LoveArhiForeverPoorvaAroracoolwatersishi_gudITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowabhinav23nandzashishmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJtanishamoreharshita12SajiyaSedieqievid2707sameeraksmisty_19coolyoyoSanjusritaarey103nullifySuryalunaabhilin_loverbestgirlfriendkashish027NaimaMSK1NEWnayana66papumagujem_vrushanSidni98JessiluvannabethpercyRHEA123mamantheshwarigantapragnajasara06miss_nerdyAarti_TaareytheroyalkhushHeart_Deaddeepthi261sweetheart999srsan12SupreetlalLY1234suba80Simanthartaareybigfannilorinajazz.kaurgadswafreshbeginmaansineha27nita9290860623seductivepurplemaneet2011mamatha.minjal24wilddevil2010Amy21rsingh0103prathyusha120attractionqwerty012KnarwalNoddunagutaareyPriyarun123snehac2WillyWonkaviniVDloverimanechVruShan_FanGirlkauser16zulfinazikoochiepooSoumya.D.Somuloveshmonicarter4taarey_riamuskaataareysvg98harshiya786ritzsubu1204uma_taareytaareymyjaan-Snowflakes-shivi_17ndcdanceggd30565Mickyyyymegha1996MDKSSMAashifictionssriniha_arshivrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReydeactivesonamiglesiasIslam_labResonanceparinikajalkalwanilovelypari19Candyfloss-TRPrettyRapunzelHeena_HinacutevishyCuteprincess6Adi_tyaTaaRey_VruShanrashmi.pSnehalokwani200ArshTRnishita23atulaya_taarey.Shanaya.eufara_naghmckocolatpirl18taareycrazyfanangelariyaumatejeshHuleygirlshona25__nidhi__ANURADHATAAREYSGursharn3010princess1926my_angel...-AnyDestiny-pinal_TaaReytaarey-foreveraishapiedoll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95tharu01deepasubhashlechu10sona_taareyMuskan_TRgurtimuskaantanu_15princess369arshifan04neel11dews100Anny90amreenshameemmaaneetkimeetpaddu503ssss97velvetroseshamanbkvidu87pari_goyalAngeline124chinudollysumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.pd786.-Soumya-.dakshumhatreNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDMarriedLoveApplefpoorni_vishalidivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.meenu_taareyarshifansiriTR_lovebirdsangelshahyashika.angel7APKzarakhanarloverNicky-nishAnnasabukartikaJARoopsha_98sneharaySujayrickyNishu43arnavmaanMonucute_khwaish_bluesky10StarBullrockstarlovercandyjanunitatoxo.HumzyShubh007set_fire_2_rainpink1Mon_trHumayra-Dellz-Lavender_Lunaraddhistar_fan1dh19hangokDiksha_1991missmkkoisk-Prithi-Missu_TRtehzeeb25hajr--Fairy--caskeryoga23priyamandy15...Natasha...kashishkchand91Viji.Chandranprincess_taranavkheemasomani_PanCake_Breezy.RatiTheAngel.Soju.Linsie

Heena_Hina Senior Member
Heena_Hina
Heena_Hina

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
RES

UNRES

Superb Update...
Loved it..
Taarey are just amazing...

And Priya is such a bi**h and stupid..

Rey will show her right place...

TaaRey's conversation is so much good...

Yipieee... me first... DancingDancingPartyParty that to before PM... SmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by Heena_Hina - 29 April 2016 at 6:02am
kartikaJA IF-Dazzler
kartikaJA
kartikaJA

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
woo awesome update
what ray do next
waiting for your next update
update soon

Go to top