Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2| TaaRey : The Billionaire's Sweethearts [Trilogy] -Completed- (Page 112)

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Waiting... Cry

Darlingladdu Senior Member
Darlingladdu
Darlingladdu

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
waw Rhiana and Rey relation superb.
I really love the story.
who is this Erica? So sad Rey introduse Taani  as personal asssistant not wife so sad.
Please ipdate soon.

doll_dimple Goldie
doll_dimple
doll_dimple

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
update plzzz 
rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
update
paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Update soon please. . . . . . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

renjus

Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Ch 17 : Is It End? 

"Ash!" Taani smiled at her best friend and hugged him.

"Don't Ash me, Beautiful! I am angry with you, Its been almost a month we have hang out together." Ashton complained.

"Aw. lets go out this weekend then-" Taani suggested, though after Rhianna, she had stopped going out since she couldn't leave her daughter alone at home, her heart would never allow, but now she has Rey, she knew he will take care of her, if she go out for a while.

"Sure, Beautiful. I have to rush now, so see you later-" Ashton gave a sweet peck on her cheek and went away from there. Taani shook her head and turned around to leave the cafeteria when her gaze fall over her boss, who was fuming in anger and it was pretty much visible to her.

She ignored him and walked past him, since the yesterday incident in his cabin, she is on mission 'ignore rey'. She didn't even let him sleep on the same bed as hers last night, and confuse Rey, ended up sleeping on the couch in her room.

"Taani, In my cabin. RIGHT NOW!" He barked at her, causing a shiver to ran down her spine, its been quite a time he had shown in arrogant, bossy self to her.

Son of a devil!

She curse him under her breath and followed him quietly as he walked toward his cabin.

Rey entered his cabin followed by her, he locked the door and turned to her, who gulped down in nervousness, which she tried best to hide and to an extent, she was successful.

"What the f**k were you doing with that guy?" Rey roared in anger, possessiveness radiating off him.

"He is my best friend and we were talking. And as a boss, i don't think you have right to question me on what i do in my personal life." Taani replied to him, in calm and composed tone, which did nothing but increased the level of his anger.

Rey stepped toward her, grabbing her by her shoulders, he pulled her toward him with a jerk.

"Stop it, taani. Don't push me. And how you f**king dare to let him kiss you?" He growled possessively and angrily. She look into his rage filled eyes, their faces were inches apart.

"Oh! So, Mr. I-am-very-smart doesn't know, Ashton is gay-" A thought crossed her mind and she smirked vivaciously.

It is going to be fun!

"Why do you care? last time i checked, I was single and free to be with anyone i want." She raised her one eye brow at him, questioningly.

Her question left him speechless and in deep thinking.

"Maintain distance from him." He mumbled absentmindedly, while his mind was trying to find answer behind his possessiveness and jealousy.

"Ashton is my friend, he has always been there for me and I am not gonna give up on him just because you are uncomfortable." Taani told him, removing his grip off her and stepped away from him.

"My working hours are over, so i am going home, Sir." Taani informed him politely and strode out of the cabin, leaving him alone there, who tried finding reason of change in his feelings.

Taani sighed heavily, its been half an hour but still she hadn't got any cab today. She was walking on an isolated street. It was evening time and hardly she could see anyone around.

"Hello, Sister-"

Her steps came to an halt when she heard her sister's voice from behind. She turned around in a jiffy moment and found her sister, Priya standing there. She had an evil look plastered on her face, giving negative vibes off her.

"Di, What are you doing here?" Taani asked priya, who sneered at her. Her lips pulled into a sarcastic smirk as she lifted the gun, pointing it at her.

"I came for the final good bye. You and your bitchy daughter has ruined my life, destroyed my life and career. I lost my everything due to you, but not anymore. You have to go." Priya whispered numbly, she aimed the gun at her sister, who was in shock seeing her evilness.

"Di, put the gun down. You are not in your sense-" Taani shouted at her, feeling helpless after seeing the emptiness in her sister's eyes. She was looking like a person who has been possessed, and she knew, she can do anything.

But her talks had no affect on priya. 

A tear rolled down her eyes, all the moments she had spent with her daughter and rey, flashed infront of her eyes. She knew she had lost it. She might never see them again and that one itself was too painful to bear.

"This is best i could do for myself." Priya mumbled, taani didn't got chance to react, her sister aimed the gun at her and  pulled the trigger.

Resounding shot of bullet was heard, followed by a blood curdling scream from taani. Priya shot taani on her stomach. Pain shot her, after a moment of numbness.

Black dots covered her vision, her sister's satisfied, smiling face was the last thing she saw before she fell on the ground, unconscious.

End of book 2!

Please do leave your feedback :)

The following 233 member(s) liked the above post:

renjusdpurvaLoveArhiForeversathyadeviprieyasephapITIKAAVLANISunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJtanishamoreSajiyaSedieqievid2707divkavmisty_19ramanbhullar199214cprathyusha123taarey103nullifySuryalunaaish_kajen25bestgirlfriendpapumagujem_vrushanTaareygomuSidni98Jessiluvurvashi156_4mgvdmiyaaaagantapragnajasara06miss_nerdycreativestartheroyalkhushHeart_Deaddeepthi261yagavarthiniAarti_TaareyVDfanforeverManishi1ARiya100urvi-taarey1kskSimanthartaareybigfannilorinaafreshbeginmaansinehaniki171gadswjazz.kaur9290860623Amy21mamatha.iluvrainaarticvrockspallavisarkarseductivepurpleminjal24rsingh0103qwerty012NodduKnarwalnagutaareyprathyusha120Priyarun123attractionsnehac2WillyWonkaritzsubu1204manuthicarter4payu_taareyprohelikaVDpritii_20muskaataareysvg98harshiya786SomulovezulfinaziVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16Darlingladducrazybugskoochiepoouma_taareytaareymyjaan-Snowflakes-ndcdancevrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReydeactiveMickyyyyMDKSSMggd30565UniquePrincesssonamiglesiasIslam_labResonanceparinikajalkalwanilovelypari19Heena_HinaCuteprincess6Snehalokwani200ArshTRrashmi.pnishita23atulaya_taareytwinkle-starsamadeaeufara_naghmkadia717ckocolatPindborgpirl18zuytretaareycrazyfananum_6---angelmaria--HuleygirlANURADHATAAREYS.Shanaya.shona25Gursharn3010Archi_Taareytaarey-foreveraishapieankita_95alef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92Muskan_TRpinal_TaaReydeepasubhashtharu01princess1926lechu10-AnyDestiny-my_angel...sona_taareydews100gurtimuskaanyogapremarshifan04tanu_15Anny90neel11paddu50329priyazidasweety71vandana73-Fam_TaaReY-velvetrosepari_goyalshamanbkmaria_awanvidu87Angeline124chinudollymeenu_taareyskfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.sumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.Sona_loveVD.-Soumya-.pd786NidaJavidTaaReyKarkitApplefarshifansiri__nidhi__angelshahyashika.angel7APKAnnasabuzarakhanarloverNicky-nishvinii01kartikaJARoopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43sneharayarnavmaan_khwaish_bluesky10Humzyunitatoxo.set_fire_2_rainShubh007pink1cuppypie121StarBullrockstarloversailaja.candyjanMon_trraddhiLavender_Lunadh19star_fan1hangokDiksha_1991missmkkoiskHumayra-Prithi---Fairy--caskermandy15yoga23priyakashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...-Chipper-Treat-princess_taranavkheemasomani_PanCake_Viji.ChandranMagpie_newmoon18RatiTheAngel.LinsieSoju.

pirl18 Goldie
pirl18
pirl18

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Suprb
dimpleanand Senior Member
dimpleanand
dimpleanand

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
an kya hogga taani zinda bachegi ki nhi plzz next update fast

Go to top