Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2| TaaRey : The Billionaire's Sweethearts [Trilogy] -Completed- (Page 100)

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged

so rey think priya is not carrying his brother's

so rey likes her to...he confess to rihana

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
plz update
paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Continue soon please. . . . 
vinii01 IF-Dazzler
vinii01
vinii01

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Pls update soon
rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
plz update
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Ch 16 : Shattered Hopes

Rey stepped inside her cabin, in lunch time.

"Hey, lets go out for lunch today." Rey suggested her, earning a loud gasp from her. She looked up from her cell phone and look at him, not bothered to hide the shock she had received.

May be he asking someone else. She thought to herself and looked behind him, to see if there was someone else, he could be talking to.

"I am asking you only, taani." Rey narrowed his eyes at her.

Is it really hard to believe that, he was asking her out for lunch?

For her, yes, it might be. Since the unnamed relation they share, is quite complicated.

"Sure. Lets go." Taani spoke in calm tone, but inside she was a mess.

Its just a lunch! She calmed her over exciting thoughts. Rey passed one of his best smile to her, to which she couldn't help but return one.

The lunch was perfect. It left a dreamy smile on her face every time she thought about it. Her breathing hitched feelings his presence behind her. She could feel his hot breaths fanning over her nape, causing an electric shiver to ran down her spine. As much as she used to hate the affect he has on, these days she seems to like it.

Rey was gazing down at the beauty standing infront of him, she was telling him about the meetings he had today, but he wasn't able to concentrate on what she was saying. His eyes were fixed on her light pink colored gloss covered luscious lips, they were moving sensuously, inviting him to claim them.

Working on his instincts, he got up and walked toward her, when he was right behind her, he stopped, earning a slow gasp from her as she registered his presence. He loves the way she respond to him. It left him crave for her more. He could feel his member getting hard in need, a need to be buried deep inside her till she was nothing but a screaming mess, writhing beneath him.

Ever since he had entered the business world, He was pro in hiding his true emotions, but in her presence, He couldn't. The self control he has over himself, seems to fade away when she is around.

Rey wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her toward him with her, causing her back colliding hard against his well toned chest. He buried his face in crook of her neck, taking in her natural fruity fragrance, that had a great affect on him.

"Rey, Behave. This is your office, not home." She scolded him. And yeah! Finally, they are on first name basis. Leaving the formality behind, they are moving forward, together.

"Sh. You speak alot. I have to do something about this big mouth of yours." Rey mumbled, he twirled her around, making her face him.

"Hey!  I don't speak alot." Taani defended herself. Rey raised his one eye brow at her, questioningly.

"Fine! I do, and there is nothing you could do to stop me."

"Offcourse, I can, sweetheart."

"Really? But i wonder how?" She challenged him.

"Like this." He mumbled and before she knew, his lips were on hers. Her mind went blank as he begun kissing her, first softly then with aggression, demanding her participation in the kiss. She clutched his hair in her tiny palms and reciprocated to his kiss with same intensity as his.

They were busy in themselves when the door of his cabin burst open and a girl, stepped inside.

"What the f**k-"

Taani and Rey pulled away from kiss after hearing the loud screeching sound of the girl. Their heads snapped toward the entrance.

"Erica!" Rey voiced out, surprised seeing his childhood bestfriend infront of him. Erica, grinned at him and ran to him, she embrace him tightly. Rey smiled happily and hugged her back.

"You are back! I am so happy, Erica!" Rey smiled at her. Erica returned the smile then turned to taani.

"Who is she?" Erica asked him about taani. Taani smiled at the girl whom she is yet to know, but her smile vanished when he introduced her to erica.

"She is taani, my personal assistant." Rey introduced her formally as his personal assistant to Erica.

"Personal assistant, huh?" Erica mumbled, emphasizing on the word personal.

Taani felt used at the moment, she felt dirty to let him use her like this. A part of her was hurt, she hadn't expected him to introduce her as his personal assistant after what had happened between them, she had hoped he had liked her but she was wrong. He had shattered her hopes, introduced her to the cruel reality where she is just his assistant, whom he can kiss whenever he want. She cringed away in disgust at that thought and vowed to never let him use her again like this.

She was hurt and soon that hurt converted into anger.

"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Kayle, in half an hour." Taani informed him in plain, professional tone and strode out of the cabin, confusing him regarding her sudden change in behavior.

But he didn't got time to ponder over it as Erica got him engaged in some conversation.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 06 June 2016 at 10:49pm

The following 214 member(s) liked the above post:

renjusanukutty82LoveArhiForeverPoorvaArorasathyadeviITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJtanishamorevid2707ramanbhullardivkavmisty_19taarey103nullifySuryalunaaish_kajen25lovi9nayana66papumagujem_vrushanSidni98Jessiluvcutevishymgvdmiyaaaagantapragnajamiss_nerdyAarti_TaareycreativestartheroyalkhushHeart_DeadVDfanforeverManishi1ARiya100sweetheart999srsan12suba80Simantharnilorinamaansinehagadswafreshbeginjazz.kaur929086062327nitaseductivepurplersingh0103minjal24Amy21qwerty012Noddunagutaareyattractionsnehac2WillyWonkakoochiepooviniVDloverAshwiniPindoriaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16SomulovelovelysweetDarlingladduzulfinazicarter4payu_taareyritzsubu1204prohelikaVDtaarey_riasvg98uma_taarey-Snowflakes-harshiya786UniquePrincessCandyfloss-TRtwinkle-starssonamiglesiasMickyyyymegha1996MDKSSMpriyanka26996sriniha_arshivrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReyIslam_labResonanceHeena_Hinaparinikajalkalwanilovelypari19Cuteprincess6rashmi.pSnehalokwani200ArshTRnishita23eufara_naghmamadea-AnyDestiny-kadia717ckocolat---angelmaria--Gursharn3010.Shanaya.Huleygirlshona25PindborgtaareycrazyfanFairy...princess1926my_angel...ankita_95Archi_Taareytaarey-foreveralef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92lechu10tharu01pinal_TaaReyMuskan_TRgurtimuskaanyogapremtanu_15dews100princess369amreenshameemshivi17neel11Anny90ssss97zida-Fam_TaaReY-sweety7129priyavidu87paddu503velvetrosepari_goyalmoonlight2630shamanbkAngeline124bs1224Applefsumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.pd786NidaJavidTaaReychinudollySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatremeenu_taareyskfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.arshifansiriangelshahyashika.angel7APKAnnasabuzarakhanarloverNicky-nish__nidhi__kartikaJARoopsha_98sneharaySujayrickyNishu43_khwaish_arnavmaanbluesky10sailaja.candyjanStarBullrockstarloverset_fire_2_rainShubh007Humzypink1cuppypie121Mon_trraddhiLavender_Lunadh19HumayrahangokDiksha_1991missmkkoisk-Prithi-Missu_TRcasker--Fairy--star_fan1mandy15yoga23priyakashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.Chandranprincess_taranavkheemasomani_PanCake_newmoon18Soju.Linsie

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Me first... LOL
Brilliant update... Clap Clap
Loved it... Embarrassed
Felt bad for taani hope the misunderstanding gets clear soon... Ouch
Waiting for next part... Wink
Pls update this ff too regularly as other stories...plss plss requesting u... Cry
Waiting eagerly Smile

Go to top