India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

What a spellbinding episode!!!

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
What an episode..!! Words just completely fall short to describe today's episode.. If I negate Mami and her desperate attempts to stay in the Dixit home and the way she was trying to again blame Sonakshi it has been the best episode for me so far, the dance sequence episode coming second after this one.. 
I fell in love with the easy camaraderie that Dev and Sonakshi shared today, they weren't getting at each other's throats or arguing(not that mind that cute banter) but they were two individuals just talking and trying to understand each other's point of view. Specially Sonakshi who understood Dev and Dev who actually tried to make her get his point of view and just how he came to know that she was yet mad at him for not taking a stand for himself trying to make small talk with her.. 

Next in my mind is Ishwari and the Dixit girl's scene.. How wonderful was that scene and just how the girls were trying to explain to their mother that Mami was wrong and Sonakshi was clean and innocent.. What really stood out in that entire scene was Ishwari's moment of epiphany that she didn't tell Sonakshi anything at all not against her but not in her support too.. Wow!! 

Then comes the most beautiful scene I have witnessed in the history of shows that I have watched on Indian TV.. Dev's apprehension on asking Sonakshi if she had ever done the boyfriend thing and then just wishing that she would get her Mr. Right soon and Sonakshi's chirpy replies to him followed by that one moment which shattered that camaraderie which they were sharing uptil now into pieces.. 

I just have to give Shaheer and Erica an ovation for their performances today not that they aren't good normally but today both of them just stood out.. Shaheer portrayed Dev's panic, pain and restlessness to the T and Erica playing the injured girl who was yet striving to keep her eyes open because her closed eyes would break Dev and it would sadden him deeply and mainly because she wanted to live her love story with him. 

Dev was striving so so so so hard to keep her eyes open and to keep her alive and engaged, telling her stories of his hard childhood, telling her to tell him off for eating all that unhealthy food in the midst of his meetings.. His desperate cries to keep her awake calling her by her name again and again so that she would stay with him and by him.. Those moments when he screamt her name out again and again in desperation were heart wrenching but endearing too..

Wow, just wow was today's episode, that would again be an understatement.. 

What were your favorite moments of today's episode guys please share?? 

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightanju32Ruhi07sunny_girlINSHRA4Umg1997k_p_7julijasmeenzenjoeManasi90Radzyswatib.123StoriesDramagolusonaBookWormVZaya.hpcherrynicolem-AditiSkashishbanosumana.sheshakrystle123maniwoodmonsi08LadyLaLalovely_ladysajinifabyyyyyFerdous_69KambakthIshqpriyanvsasifiqbalsh--Udhay--BeingBluntFaraan92Ms.S.K.

INSHRA4U Newbie
INSHRA4U
INSHRA4U

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
what an amazing episode Clap
loved each n every bit of it...
shaheer n erica were fabulous...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997Autumn_Hue

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
my fav moments of today's epi were every devakshi moments...

mg1997Autumn_Hue

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. Will catch up on the episode later.. 

mg1997Autumn_Hue

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Well said... Me too loved the episode.. It was beautiful and realistic...apart from what you have mentioned I even liked mama and ishwari scene.. From that scene we can infer that even ishwari knows mami's real intensions but just since she is relative ,dev , ishwaari and other family members are tolerating her...and yes loved the bose family scenes..so natural and light hearted without melodrama, OTT dialogues..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997sajinifabyAutumn_HueFaraan92

kabirslover Goldie
kabirslover
kabirslover

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
omg it was such a heart wrenching episode im still not over it!! :((( more than sona dev's rxn had me in tears 

mg1997Autumn_Hue

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

What an episode..!! Words just completely fall short to describe today's episode.. If I negate Mami and her desperate attempts to stay in the Dixit home and the way she was trying to again blame Sonakshi it has been the best episode for me so far, the dance sequence episode coming second after this one..
I fell in love with the easy camaraderie that Dev and Sonakshi shared today, they weren't getting at each other's throats or arguing(not that mind that cute banter) but they were two individuals just talking and trying to understand each other's point of view. Specially Sonakshi who understood Dev and Dev who actually tried to make her get his point of view and just how he came to know that she was yet mad at him for not taking a stand for himself trying to make small talk with her..

Next in my mind is Ishwari and the Dixit girl's scene.. How wonderful was that scene and just how the girls were trying to explain to their mother that Mami was wrong and Sonakshi was clean and innocent.. What really stood out in that entire scene was Ishwari's moment of epiphany that she didn't tell Sonakshi anything at all not against her but not in her support too.. Wow!!

Then comes the most beautiful scene I have witnessed in the history of shows that I have watched on Indian TV.. Dev's apprehension on asking Sonakshi if she had ever done the boyfriend thing and then just wishing that she would get her Mr. Right soon and Sonakshi's chirpy replies to him followed by that one moment which shattered that camaraderie which they were sharing uptil now into pieces..

I just have to give Shaheer and Erica an ovation for their performances today not that they aren't good normally but today both of them just stood out.. Shaheer portrayed Dev's panic, pain and restlessness to the T and Erica playing the injured girl who was yet striving to keep her eyes open because her closed eyes would break Dev and it would sadden him deeply and mainly because she wanted to live her love story with him.

Dev was striving so so so so hard to keep her eyes open and to keep her alive and engaged, telling her stories of his hard childhood, telling her to tell him off for eating all that unhealthy food in the midst of his meetings.. His desperate cries to keep her awake calling her by her name again and again so that she would stay with him and by him.. Those moments when he screamt her name out again and again in desperation were heart wrenching but endearing too..

Wow, just wow was today's episode, that would again be an understatement..

What were your favorite moments of today's episode guys please share??

Well said.
Loved each core of the episode,
Devakshi just rock.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997Autumn_Hue

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
It was wonderful episode
All Dev & Sonakshi scenes was moment of today episode especially after the accident when he tried to keep her concious.
Both nailed today's episode by their extra ordinary performance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997Autumn_Hue

Go to top