India-Forums

Badi Door Se Aaye Hain
Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

varsha u r only my wife !!! 27th April 2016

Krish58 IF-Sizzlerz
Krish58
Krish58

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Episode starts  with   varsha and Bhavna Anna and bhairavi coming to colony..varsha is tensed  Bhavna says that she should come to her house and take some rest... And then they will go to sweety Singh.   Bhairavigiri on mast bhairugiri and varshagiri.. Sirf varsha hi samjhti hai bhairavi ke options... Bhavna says bhoot ki bhaasha daayan hi samjhegi na ..varsha asking whether Bhavna called her daayan..watchman informs that vasant has come...

All reach ghotala house.. Bhadresh asking where was he since last night...varsha comes and hugs vasant...all are asking vasant regarding his disappearance  vasant is hell worried and scared and repeatedly  saying only varsha is my wife and no one else is my wife...
All asks him but vasant saying jhut pe jhut pe he is hell scared

Here at bhatt house charcha in session between Bhavna and Anna regarding vasant jhut...
Bhavna asks bhairavi to bring coconut from ghotala's..
At ghotala house ..ghotalas playing scrabble and vasant is all lost..varsha sharad wondering why vasant is lost and scared and not telling anything vasant goes towards window and watching what's happening out their varsha comes from back and says vasant..vasant gets scared and says u r only my wife varsha...varsha says yes I m ur wife but tell what happened.. Door bell rings ...vasant gets scared and not to open door ..hemant goes  towards    window and says  aap Jo bhi hai yaha aaye papa ne darwaaza kholne se manna kiya hain..

Manav comes and says it's me..

Varsha opens door ..manav comes and says  I have good news for u all..varsha and sharad asks what is it.mmanav says the dead alien is not 2015 because as u said 2015 came on her earth on 7th June and alien death date is 6th June ..sharad says yes we know that manav ..but is it the other news..
Manav says  the news is that this alien was caught in April  2014 so it cant be 2015 and I have also got the report of it...manav gives report...
Varsha is happy but then
Sharad asks how did he get the report..manav gets a bit tensed and says sharad tum gutlia mat Gino tum aam se matalb rakho...sharad and varsha ask ke why is he changing topic and here goes merry go round of vasant and hemant giri on aam and gutli...

Manav is talking whhen their is again knock on doors.vasant gets scared.. And says  not to open door
...hemant again opens door..it is bhairavi...  Bhairavigiri on...vasant is hell tensed and uski taoe abhi bhi chalu hai ki varsha you are only my wife
Manav asks vasant bhaiya kya hua atleast tell me ..so that I can help u as colonywala ka morcha kabhi bhi aapke khilaaf nikal sakta hai...varsha and sharad suspect vasant has done some big ghotala ..bhairavi informs about a lady at ohja house crying and saying her husband cheated her..
Vasant runs from their..manav follows vasant 
Att ohja house ohja trying to pacify the lady may be her name is raveena..
Vasant comes to colony garden and blabbers he has done nothing and  they have some how   they made me sign papaers manav is now getting  things regarding vasnat matter..
Vasant sees lady face and relieves that she is other lady..and vasant transfer sharad   power to ohja..
At dsouza house..a decide to   ask vasant matter but them decide to wiat till next day afternoon.. Ronnie crying like baby as no keys him speak..

Here manav was asking vasant that why was vasant scared when he did not see lady face and then when he saw lady face..vasant bhaiya what's the matter but vasant has already gone..ohja is suspicious too

Precape- vasant says varsha is only my wife and hemant says yes badi wife ...varsha and others shocked ..Bhavna asks whether vasant has second why or not..  Vasant is shown scared and guilty 

..okay epi..was good loved bhairavigiri, hemantgiri and vasantgiri.. My god vasant is hell scared..it islike kisine zabardasti shaadi karva di hai..vasnat ki.

Anyways regarding manav from today's epi..I think ke bich mein woh Jo agents se baat kar raha tha ..I think  uske agents through usne yeh info..nikaali hai..may be I think he has some connection or something related to aliens or even ghotalas ..that he is not revealing...may be he and  his agents are finding someone.. Or may be even 2015..maybe manav is somehow related to 2015 and something has happened to 2015 and manav is helping him out or trying to find him... And may be he has got this reports from. His khabris

Edited by Krish58 - 27 April 2016 at 9:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasantvarshaice-coldcoolhi1988

ice-cold IF-Dazzler
ice-cold
ice-cold

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thank you krish Big smile
Krish58 IF-Sizzlerz
Krish58
Krish58

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Anytime barfi
coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Thnks 4 d written update ...WIL (ur new nick name krishu)

Edited by coolhi1988 - 27 April 2016 at 11:11pm
Krish58 IF-Sizzlerz
Krish58
Krish58

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
WIL ka matalb???
coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Writing inserting logic... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: