India-Forums

Vishkanya
Vishkanya

Revenge

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
is kalpana needs for revenge so geat that nothing and no one matter,how far is she willing to go to achieve he goal and at what cost.DisapproveUnhappy
is so willing to destroyed he Mittal and in the proccess destroy two innosent lives,one being her very neice.

As for Apu when will she be firm and truthful to heself, what is it that she wants.

Malay needs to make up his mind are you going to  marry Kanika or will he lust after Apu forever, they all have choices it is time to make sensible one and stick to them.

Itis sad to see they way they are sad.
Beautiful episode, still enjoying the drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivaanyaKaraali--BlackSheep--

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I Will tell you. I also don't understand kalpana she's playing her own game wrapped in the excuse of Nandita hurt Appu mother...
well for me she has not digested the fact she married a man with a wife and father of a child and she has been left alone...
kalpana drinking alcohol smirking and her mother not able to control her talks really volume..
who knows whatever she's doing is to kill Malay and to get Tapur as the sole heiress of the Mittal.

ShivaanyaKaraali--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
In my opinion,Kalpana is a cold blooded and ruthless woman.She is seeing this as a game which she has to win at any cost.For her,Appu is nothing more than a pawn in her game.She does not have genuine feelings for Appu.
I agree with Aljuna21.It seems this entire revenge for her sister scenario is  a facade and she is just avenging her wounded ego.And yes there is  a possibility that she wants Tapur to become the Mittal heiress and hence this elaborate plan.

Kalpana is far more dangerous than anyone else in this show.What is surprising is that though Appu and her mom are supposed to be Vishkanyas,the actual poison lies in Kalpana and Tapur's minds.

ShivaanyaKaraaliALUJNA21

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

In my opinion,Kalpana is a cold blooded and ruthless woman.She is seeing this as a game which she has to win at any cost.For her,Appu is nothing more than a pawn in her game.She does not have genuine feelings for Appu.
I agree with Aljuna21.It seems this entire revenge for her sister scenario is  a facade and she is just avenging her wounded ego.And yes there is  a possibility that she wants Tapur to become the Mittal heiress and hence this elaborate plan.

Kalpana is far more dangerous than anyone else in this show.What is surprising is that though Appu and her mom are supposed to be Vishkanyas,the actual poison lies in Kalpana and Tapur's minds.

Completely agreed with you. Even I also think exactly the same. Kalpana is more dangerous than a vishkanya.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
at the beginning i used 2 lyk kalpana nd her evilness..now wenever i see her onscreen she just scares me to hell...she is the original vishkanya of the serial..may u guys r ryt,all she wants may b 2 make tapur heiress of mittal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivaanyaKaraali

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Thank you astoria Kalpana is a woman who did not hesitate to bring these two men at home they are really perverts ...She did not think once about these two girls in her home...but what concerned her is her is only her evil plan...
She sent Tapur with Arjun a hired goon thinking Appu will protect herself only by scratching him... what if she's unable..???
it is because of her behaviour that today Tapur once or still thinking Malay likes her her stepbrother but still brother...
Why her mother is not able to control her and I don't like the background music they played when showing her...

Karaali--BlackSheep--

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Kalpana has gone from someone seeking revenge to someone who is completely evil. She does not care about Appu or her feelings. Today when Appu told her that she loved Malay and was crying, Kalpana had such an evil, satisfied expression on her face that I wanted to slap her and remind her how she was destroying Appu. Angry

Shivaanya--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I told you guys,na.For Kalpana it's nothing more than a game.She is enjoying the entire scenario.She is enjoying the emotional and mental pain that she is inflicting on Appu.For me,Kalpana is officially a sadist nowAngry
@Aljuna21,yes Kalpana got those two jerks home and willingly sent Appu out with Arjun.And she knows the fact that Appu now won't scratch anyone even to defend herself.Does Kalpana even care what that poor girl has to go through when she is with that Arjun?? No!! She gets some sadistic pleasure watching Malay and Appu's plight.

@Katori,even I wanted to slap her.She is behaving like a sadist and does not even care that she is doing this to her own sister's daughterAngry

And have you guys noticed that for Kalpana,Appu is nothing more than a tool to fulfill her motives?? For her Appu is her trump card over Mortals.She doesn't even treat Appu like  a human being.

ShivaanyaKaraali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index