LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by mannu111

yeah I completely agree with you LOL its not a typical cliche love story.. this show definitely is sth different. looking fwd to see more such developments Smile hope d cvs maintain this level till the end Star
It's Sony and I guess it's a finite show ,so odds are in our favour :-)

Is it a finite show? I did not know that.. sometimes after seeing the popularity of a finite show CVs tend to extend its life line which only leaves a bad taste.. hope they don't do so here...
It's Sony  ,it can never become popularLOLLOLLOL
The biggest trp they have is 1 I guess ,so no threat and all are good seasoned actors ,so they may have a contract signed for a period ,it may be difficult to extend for all ,
But.anything can happen in tele world 

This is the first time I am watching a serial on Sony.. so not sure about their past track record... so far I am enjoying both shows... hope they continue to deliver and not disappoint us... even though we know that is asking for the impossible from any Indian serial LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu111tttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

I totally second your thoughts.. Today's episode though heart wrenching but shone out like no other.. The pain, the beautiful camaraderie, the talks, the moment of epiphany, the desperation and the struggle to just stay alive.. Everything summed up to make today's episode one of the most beautiful episode which Indian TV has witnessed.. This show truly is a diamond, the story executive makes it stand out like no other show, the crackling chemistry between Dev and Sonakshi and the perfect portrayal of Dev and Sonakshi by Shaheer and Erica makes this show a total winner.. Hats off team Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi 
Hats off the team 
I like all the side stories too 
It's a love story ,but the side stories do not seem like side stories ,they are as much a part of the story and they just mix it up all so well 
Family drama spiced love story ...that not something I would have thought I would be immersed with. But awesome execution so fat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu111

mannu111 Senior Member
mannu111
mannu111

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
its not just about sony.. this happens with all the indian soaps.. tab tak ghisenge jab tak sabun patta na ban jae phir bhi baz nhi aaenge aur kahani kaha se kaha pohoncha denge LOL after some time d show looses its charm n I have no option left but to jump to a new n fresh show Wink But I don't think this show can be dragged that way.. par itihas gawah hai ki kabad hi hota aaya hai aache shows ka TRP ke chalte Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal.100tttttt1Faraan92

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged

yeah I completely agree with you LOL its not a typical cliche love story.. this show definitely is sth different. looking fwd to see more such developments Smile hope d cvs maintain this level till the end Star
It's Sony and I guess it's a finite show ,so odds are in our favour :-)

Is it a finite show? I did not know that.. sometimes after seeing the popularity of a finite show CVs tend to extend its life line which only leaves a bad taste.. hope they don't do so here...
It's Sony  ,it can never become popularLOLLOLLOL
The biggest trp they have is 1 I guess ,so no threat and all are good seasoned actors ,so they may have a contract signed for a period ,it may be difficult to extend for all ,
But.anything can happen in tele world 

This is the first time I am watching a serial on Sony.. so not sure about their past track record... so far I am enjoying both shows... hope they continue to deliver and not disappoint us... even though we know that is asking for the impossible from any Indian serial LOL
I was away totally ,this is lke the second hindi show I am following regularly  in 4 years ,edv is also nice ,that foruum is much more vibrant 
tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

its not just about sony.. this happens with all the indian soaps.. tab tak ghisenge jab tak sabun patta na ban jae phir bhi baz nhi aaenge aur kahani kaha se kaha pohoncha denge LOL after some time d show looses its charm n I have no option left but to jump to a new n fresh show Wink But I don't think this show can be dragged that way.. par itihas gawah hai ki kabad hi hota aaya hai aache shows ka TRP ke chalte Big smile
Itihas gawah hai LOLLOLLOL
That's true ,my track record also had been 5 ,episodes then quit,10epsides quit 
Let's see what they do with this show ,they have build the grounds 

mannu111

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ferdous_69

Originally posted by Ferdous_69

So true dear... Nd bcoz of it's totally deferent from other sass bahu dramas... It's sooo real

I actually want.to also see how our saas react to the accident ,iswari is a complicated character ,but i always thought she loves sona ,with all the guilt I hope.she feels terribly bad
I also hope so... She already feeling bad for sona even though unknowing about sona's accident...
Iswari is a very nicely written character I feel 
She knows right and wrong ,but she prioritises , my son ,then my family ,then my values and then rights 
And so her complete reluctance in seeing her son getting married is not so much of a surprise 

c85rie

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Very happy to see the forum so vibrant today :-)
Thank you all for your likes and comments ,I have to go back to work now 

mannu111

Kaushiki Senior Member
Kaushiki
Kaushiki

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
You r absolutely right...I jst loved this concept...and more over...its so true and different from other serials...and I totally agree with u...n one more thing may I know ur name...Smile

tttttt1

Go to top