Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I totally second your thoughts.. Today's episode though heart wrenching but shone out like no other.. The pain, the beautiful camaraderie, the talks, the moment of epiphany, the desperation and the struggle to just stay alive.. Everything summed up to make today's episode one of the most beautiful episode which Indian TV has witnessed.. This show truly is a diamond, the story executive makes it stand out like no other show, the crackling chemistry between Dev and Sonakshi and the perfect portrayal of Dev and Sonakshi by Shaheer and Erica makes this show a total winner.. Hats off team Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi 
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu111

yeah I completely agree with you πŸ˜† its not a typical cliche love story.. this show definitely is sth different. looking fwd to see more such developments πŸ˜Š hope d cvs maintain this level till the end β­οΈ

It's Sony and I guess it's a finite show ,so odds are in our favour :-)
LadyLaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt1

It's Sony and I guess it's a finite show ,so odds are in our favour :-)

Is it a finite show? I did not know that.. sometimes after seeing the popularity of a finite show CVs tend to extend its life line which only leaves a bad taste.. hope they don't do so here...
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I concur... they are trying to be realistic.. Dev's mom (I don;t know her name) is a very good actress. I love her scenes with Sona... even though she comes across possessive, it is understandable why she is so.. every character is lovable and one is able to identify with their faults... CVs are handling it in a very sensible way...

I should say that Sony currently has 2 of the shows that I like this and the other is Ek Dhuje Ke Vaaste..  The hero in that show is quite an eye candy... 😳

Her name is supriya ,she's awesome !!!
I also love her sceens with sona more than dev'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† untill today oficurse 
Edv is also nice ,Sony is a much more sensible channel and targeted at urban audience 
All.of them are reasonably flawed ,Neha , iswari ,Dev himself ,he throw her out.of job so that she agrees for a demotions ...very mean but realistic display of power

tttttt1 thumbnail

Is it a finite show? I did not know that.. sometimes after seeing the popularity of a finite show CVs tend to extend its life line which only leaves a bad taste.. hope they don't do so here...

It's Sony  ,it can never become popularπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The highest trp they have is 1 I guess ,so no threat and all are good seasoned actors ,so they may have a contract signed for a period ,it may be difficult to extend for all ,
But.anything can happen in tele world 
Edited by tttttt1 - 8 years ago
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I actually want.to also see how our saas react to the accident ,iswari is a complicated character ,but i always thought she loves sona ,with all the guilt I hope.she feels terribly bad

I also hope so... She already feeling bad for sona even though unknowing about sona's accident...
LadyLaLa thumbnail

It's Sony  ,it can never become popularπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The biggest trp they have is 1 I guess ,so no threat and all are good seasoned actors ,so they may have a contract signed for a period ,it may be difficult to extend for all ,
But.anything can happen in tele world 

This is the first time I am watching a serial on Sony.. so not sure about their past track record... so far I am enjoying both shows... hope they continue to deliver and not disappoint us... even though we know that is asking for the impossible from any Indian serial πŸ˜†
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

I totally second your thoughts.. Today's episode though heart wrenching but shone out like no other.. The pain, the beautiful camaraderie, the talks, the moment of epiphany, the desperation and the struggle to just stay alive.. Everything summed up to make today's episode one of the most beautiful episode which Indian TV has witnessed.. This show truly is a diamond, the story executive makes it stand out like no other show, the crackling chemistry between Dev and Sonakshi and the perfect portrayal of Dev and Sonakshi by Shaheer and Erica makes this show a total winner.. Hats off team Kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi 

Hats off the team 
I like all the side stories too 
It's a love story ,but the side stories do not seem like side stories ,they are as much a part of the story and they just mix it up all so well 
Family drama spiced love story ...that not something I would have thought I would be immersed with. But awesome execution so fat
mannu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not just about sony.. this happens with all the indian soaps.. tab tak ghisenge jab tak sabun patta na ban jae phir bhi baz nhi aaenge aur kahani kaha se kaha pohoncha denge πŸ˜† after some time d show looses its charm n I have no option left but to jump to a new n fresh show πŸ˜‰ But I don't think this show can be dragged that way.. par itihas gawah hai ki kabad hi hota aaya hai aache shows ka TRP ke chalte πŸ˜ƒ
tttttt1 thumbnail

This is the first time I am watching a serial on Sony.. so not sure about their past track record... so far I am enjoying both shows... hope they continue to deliver and not disappoint us... even though we know that is asking for the impossible from any Indian serial πŸ˜†

I was away totally ,this is lke the second hindi show I am following regularly  in 4 years ,edv is also nice ,that foruum is much more vibrant