tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Every thing about the episode was beautiful 

The walk down the memory lane 
The reflexes 
The conversation 
Desperation 

Usually.it's about dev ,today it was all  about sona ,her childhood,her price charming ,her family her support system 

devs deperate attempt to keep sona awake one of the best screens so far ,same tested formula but beautifully executed

relationships mature when you dont realize it ,It's clearly.a new beginning !! 

Something I really like about this show is they are giving time to build the story ,no forced confession ,no unnecessary eye locks ,falling in each other arms 
Instead they show  conversation ,there is understanding and  trust building up...one of the most realistic portrayal of a love story 

Edited by tttttt1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
second with ur words 

they are giving them the neccesary time to build their story 
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Happy..

second with ur words 

they are giving them the neccesary time to build their story 

And the relationship too. ,every thing was in place ,the story the characters ,the relationship has moved so much forward so effortlessly 
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So true dear... Nd bcoz of it's totally deferent from other sass bahu dramas... It's sooo real
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ferdous_69

So true dear... Nd bcoz of it's totally deferent from other sass bahu dramas... It's sooo real

I actually want.to also see how our saas react to the accident ,iswari is a complicated character ,but i always thought she loves sona ,with all the guilt I hope.she feels terribly bad 
tttttt1 thumbnail
Who liked my post 
Ladylala :-)
Long time gal how have you been
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya  🤗 I see you have found a new home... I missed a few episodes of this serial in the beginning but was able to follow... must say the treatment of this show is quite different. All actors have a role to play none look contrived. The only grouse I have is why they insist on calling a dietician a doctor and why would she be preparing the meals.. other than that I find this serial different from the lot that is on air currently.

tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Hey Priya  🤗 I see you have found a new home... I missed a few episodes of this serial in the beginning but was able to follow... must say the treatment of this show is quite different. All actors have a role to play none look contrived. The only grouse I have is why they insist on calling a dietician a doctor and why would she be preparing the meals.. other than that I find this serial different from the lot that is on air currently.

Lol yeah I found a new home 
And so good to see you old.homie!!!

Yeah the profession part they screwed up big time , one reason I stayed away from the show in the beginning 
Also they need to bring the ML and FL under one roof ,didn't like dev's arrogance in the beginning ,but I always like the practical treatment ,very raw dispaly of power in the initial episodes ,I have money ,you need to home consult 
mannu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah I completely agree with you 😆 its not a typical cliche love story.. this show definitely is sth different. looking fwd to see more such developments 😊 hope d cvs maintain this level till the end ⭐️
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ttt1

Lol yeah I found a new home 
And so good to see you old.homie!!!

Yeah the profession part they screwed up big time , one reason I stayed away from the show in the beginning 
But must say the show is getting better by the day 
Also they need to bring the ML and FL under one roof

I concur... they are trying to be realistic.. Dev's mom (I don;t know her name) is a very good actress. I love her scenes with Sona... even though she comes across possessive, it is understandable why she is so.. every character is lovable and one is able to identify with their faults... CVs are handling it in a very sensible way...

I should say that Sony currently has 2 of the shows that I like this and the other is Ek Dhuje Ke Vaaste..  The hero in that show is quite an eye candy... 😳