India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Really Purab ?

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Purab is a wonderful brother to Pragya. He proves that you need not be a real brother to support ur sister..

But he is very bad friend/bro to Abhi.

Today he blamed Abhi for not valuing him and not telling him before taking such a big decision ( TaBhi shadhi) Does he have the right to question him?

What is he doing? Isn't he hiding worse stuff than him..

He blamed Abhi and told Abhi proved that relation without blood isn't a relation and he blamed him for proving Purab is nothing but a manger to him. Angry
Like what even! Being his best friend he cheated him and is still cheating and he is coming and confronting Abhi... Angry

Abhi was broken when he told p and dadi are angry about divorce and T is not talking anything except Marraige, Aalu left and I have only you. It felt so bad to see A explain things to Purab when Purab knows everything.

I don't if cvs are showing it to make Abhi against the team in future but the team is just falling low by blaming Abhi for their uselessness..

Wah Purab... Great job.. I hated what you did today but still I like you because you Atleast did something unlike tad budiya Angry

Edited by -HappyLove - 27 April 2016 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiadventure_gurl-Tia-

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Rishu just now watched epi..

I was like what Purab, you are hiding a BIG TRUTH from him and you are questioning HIM..what is the moral thereAngry

Forget about others you know Abhi very well from childhhod right, why you are not saying him the Truth..

You know his decision is wrong and it is all because of your so called team hiding the Truth and you giving lectures to Abhi instead of telling the reality..

So after knowing the marriage also you guys are not understanding the Seriousness, WOW what else you all want to seeOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

I was like what Purab, you are hiding a BIG TRUTH from him and you are questioning HIM..what is the moral thereAngry

Forget about others you know Abhi very well from childhhod right, why you are not saying him the Truth..

You know his decision is wrong and it is all because of your so called team hiding the Truth and you giving lectures to Abhi instead of telling the reality..

So after knowing the marriage also you guys are not understanding the Seriousness, WOW what else you all want to seeOuch

Kanchi heights of shamelessness...

These people Are useless. They can't do anything to the villains so they come to this emotional idiot and blame him...

Did u see Dadi attitude to Abhi?

What will all these people do after he knows the truth?

ShaNchi

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Same here... I didnt like Purab confronting Abhi n saying tat he isnt sharing things wen he himself isnt telling Abhi the truth... 

Agrrr... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiTeluguAmmayi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by ShaNchi

Kanchi heights of shamelessness...

These people Are useless. They can't do anything to the villains so they come to this emotional idiot and blame him...

Did u see Dadi attitude to Abhi?

What will all these people do after he knows the truth?

I want Abhi to get Mad to EVERYONEAngryAngry

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
He should Kanchi... We deserve that much after this torture.. Angry
kaustavi Goldie
kaustavi
kaustavi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yes, in this long torture track, all Abhi's loved ones are giving him dhoka and they themselves blame him for doing wrong things. I hated dadi slapping Abhi and same way Purab confronting. These look so disgusting.

TeluguAmmayi

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Purab is a wonderful brother to Pragya. He proves that you need not be a real brother to support ur sister..

But he is very bad friend/bro to Abhi.

Today he blamed Abhi for not valuing him and not telling him before taking such a big decision ( TaBhi shadhi) Does he have the right to question him?

What is he doing? Isn't he hiding worse stuff than him..

He blamed Abhi and told Abhi proved that relation without blood isn't a relation and he blamed him for proving Purab is nothing but a manger to him. Angry
Like what even! Being his best friend he cheated him and is still cheating and he is coming and confronting Abhi... Angry

Abhi was broken when he told p and dadi are angry about divorce and T is not talking anything except Marraige, Aalu left and I have only you. It felt so bad to see A explain things to Purab when Purab knows everything.

I don't if cvs are showing it to make Abhi against the team in future but the team is just falling low by blaming Abhi for their uselessness..

Wah Purab... Great job.. I hated what you did today but still I like you because you Atleast did something unlike tad budiya Angry
budiya(dadi)hahahaha

TeluguAmmayi

Go to top