Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Two serial killer plot to kill each other

awkardpyscho thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Should BW make a movie based on the title above?? No movies so far isnt made on a such plot, as far I know.  This idea was given by someone on a popular site, and then someone made a short film of few minutes on it.
It will be a good suspense film, or even a comedy. Two serial killer in search of their next victim, and they bump into each other. Both find the other to be the perfect next victim. 

What you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeah I've seen many Hollywood movies based on this premise. They could make a movie like. One of them kills the girl the other loves by brutally strangulating her because she is pregnant. The other  takes revenge and they duel it out till the very end in some cat and mouse game. The guy takes revenge by driving over the other.  He becomes a changed man and forms a charity. The end.  Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Yeah I've seen many Hollywood movies based on this premise. They could make a movie like. One of them kills the girl the other loves by brutally strangulating her because she is pregnant. The other  takes revenge and they duel it out till the very end in some cat and mouse game. The guy takes revenge by driving over the other.  He becomes a changed man and forms a charity. The end. 

Dude...you had to make her pregnant

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Dude...you had to make her pregnant

Yeah. For added effect I say there should be a scene where he extricate the girl and performs abortion. Maybe they should show that these two killers were friends. One guy also sings praises and calls the other a hero. And the other considers him his role model. 
Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago
awkardpyscho thumbnail
If ever something like this is made in BW, i would want Vidya and SRK to play the roles of the serial killers. Both play along unknown of each others intention. Would be thrilling to be watch
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Yeah. For added effect I say there should be a scene where he extricate the girl and performs abortion. Maybe they should show that these two killers were friends. One guy also sings praises and calls the other a hero. And the other considers him his role model. 

Gross...what have you been reading/ watching
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awkardpyscho

If ever something like this is made in BW, i would want Vidya and SRK to play the roles of the serial killers. Both play along unknown of each others intention. Would be thrilling to be watch

SRK and Vidya. No.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

why don't you just name these 2?
One should be a hitman and the other is evil obsessed with him .

Judwaa maybe 😆 😆

Evil guy tells hitman to stop killing or he will kill 2 for everyone 1 he kills

Now that's a story 😛
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

why don't you just name these 2?

Man I am a tubelight...just got it after re-reading...haan the driving the car over and charity should have been a dead giveaway...Boss is obsessed

Who is the 2nd guy😕