Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

What happened in today's episode !! It's insulting for women!! (Page 2)

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Yes we should complain about each show not just TEI... Fair play!
This should be morally good,

If someone or all is doing wrong then someone or everyone must be warned but the TV industry and the machinery that regulates this all is broken in the name of TRPs.

From my POV TV soaps must show something that is beneficial for the society and not degrade the values and hurt emotions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljforeverteddyyyVIMAL.SM

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

This not new in Zee.They have gone overboard in QH many times.IBF has warned them many times.Yet they did not learn their lesson.Doing same in TEI.For channel ratings matters the most.

If you want to complaint .Then complaint here. http://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form

Thats what I'm saying Zee must be warned to regulate and control their shows. Star does better controlling and regulating in my POV. At least not all the B.S related to woman abuse..

My single complaint will not make a change, revolution need to be brought by many.

Edited by MNsTrous - 27 April 2016 at 12:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljforeverVIMAL.SM

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Just chill its a show. Its the society which needs to change first because there are people like yuvi in real life too. Its a serial and serials are a reflection of whats happening in society. Shutting down serial will be our loss. I agree that whatever happened was below dignity but cant u see how twinkle was resisting uv. So just chill.

Sdeateddyyy

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Just chill its a show. Its the society which needs to change first because there are people like yuvi in real life too. Its a serial and serials are a reflection of whats happening in society. Shutting down serial will be our loss. I agree that whatever happened was below dignity but cant u see how twinkle was resisting uv. So just chill.

I'm against shutting down the show... Just stop showing this all.. its turning ugly... 

But Yuvi's character is shown doing overly.. Its not right.. I'm not advocating in favor of Yuvi but they tried to introduce Cherry in the same way but then they stopped.. this is not right.. 

For reflecting the society?? crime patrol and CID is enough LOL..ROFL

ddljforevertikit

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

seriously???
then i guess you guys should complain about every damn show on indian television.
I don't see TEI showing anything different from other tv shows. 

and if you guys have issues with the track email/msg TEI people, instead lodging complains and risking the shows run. 

lol i just quoted myself LOL

Edited by Sdea - 27 April 2016 at 12:46pm
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I guess ya stopping the track tastefully would be much better than showing the cheap stuff. I agree everything shown was cheap but just watching for sidmin.
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNsTrous

Originally posted by swatikr12

Yes u r right we should complain and put this uv behind the bars and I want chapel jot a pitai for yuvi, as they showed for twinkle this time I want this for yuvi!!! It's public demand do'nt spoil the society by showing g crap!!wrap it up and show twinkle and Kunj with beautiful story!!!

no not wrap just stop this unethical torture...

wrapping the show is not the solution.. we will be at loss.. think with cool mind .. chill pill its a show ..Wink

Sorry , I was just saying wrap up the track, not TEI , I love kunj and Twinkle but cvs are showing too much cheapness in their drama so please stop these!!! I have not seen this much in any serial !!
dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Don't know about today's epi but it actually started degrading ever since cherry tried to rape twinkle and now they are acting like nothing happenedOuch. Every track after that , be it lost papa sister track or band Baja baarat track or twinkle jailed track, each and every one of these tracks suck. I am not even watching it anymore because it wandered off the original premise of the show about twinkle understanding true love. Now it just revolves around yuvi and his murderous plans on Kunj and twinkle.

Edited by dsr11 - 27 April 2016 at 3:32pm

Go to top