Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

   
Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

What happened in today's episode !! It's insulting for women!!

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Joined: 18 December 2006
Posts: 1353

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
No matters what will happen ?? But I know one thing what they showed today and I previous episode is too much , yuvi is touching twinkle yukkk ,  what they are showing it's insulting for every women first twinkle was beaten by women, did she took any revenge for that no revenge can less the crime now a male is touching her yuuukkk what cvs wanna show women's are so weak or by looking at crying women try will increase , don't care about top but please please don't insult a female , I don't understand being a women how actress can accept this kind of role, I know it's drama for them but they don't know these. Dramas affect people mentality 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteMonstaPilu05

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Joined: 10 August 2015
Posts: 4117

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
This is not new.. honestly the CVs of this show get the tracks which are very unethical just for TRP game...
like Rape molest kidnap murder suicide dirty-things..grr... etc.. they are like its normal.. they dont have any sense in showing all this..

TRPs can also be earned by showing a really compelling story-line which is beautiful and grippy..(comparing the shows is not allowed on IF but chart toppers dont sell these cheap tricks).

but from my POV they show rubbish to earn their bread and butter..

Where is the TV industry board? censor board?

I cant even find complaint numbers and websites to bring up a petition! 

This is a family show and 8pm time slot is a complete family show so  this is providing a wrong impact not only to society but the culture as well. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljforeverVIMAL.SMkusharberry

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Joined: 18 December 2006
Posts: 1353

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yes u r right we should complain and put this uv behind the bars and I want chapel jot a pitai for yuvi, as they showed for twinkle this time I want this for yuvi!!! It's public demand do'nt spoil the society by showing g crap!!wrap it up and show twinkle and Kunj with beautiful story!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteMonsta

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Joined: 21 March 2016
Posts: 5809

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Guys r u seriously gonna complain
What if they end up wrapping up TEI
The track is gonna get over soon
So don't worry abt it

Edited by harshi2000 - 27 April 2016 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteMonstateddyyy

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Joined: 10 August 2015
Posts: 4117

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Guys r u seriously gonna complain
What if they end up wrapping up TEI
The track is gonna get over soon
So don't worry abt it

relax they will only get warning.. bohot logon ki job chali jayegi and unemployment will increase.. LOL

yup just the track.. I want TEI to be a family show and a light hearted show not to be name like a cheap show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Joined: 10 August 2015
Posts: 4117

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatikr12

Yes u r right we should complain and put this uv behind the bars and I want chapel jot a pitai for yuvi, as they showed for twinkle this time I want this for yuvi!!! It's public demand do'nt spoil the society by showing g crap!!wrap it up and show twinkle and Kunj with beautiful story!!!

no not wrap just stop this unethical torture... 

wrapping the show is not the solution.. we will be at loss.. think with cool mind .. chill pill its a show ..Wink
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Joined: 05 February 2010
Posts: 24601

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNsTrous

This is not new.. honestly the CVs of this show get the tracks which are very unethical just for TRP game...
like Rape molest kidnap murder suicide dirty-things..grr... etc.. they are like its normal.. they dont have any sense in showing all this..

TRPs can also be earned by showing a really compelling story-line which is beautiful and grippy..(comparing the shows is not allowed on IF but chart toppers dont sell these cheap tricks).

but from my POV they show rubbish to earn their bread and butter..

Where is the TV industry board? censor board?

I cant even find complaint numbers and websites to bring up a petition! 

This is a family show and 8pm time slot is a complete family show so  this is providing a wrong impact not only to society but the culture as well. 


This not new in Zee.They have gone overboard in QH many times.IBF has warned them many times.Yet they did not learn their lesson.Doing same in TEI.For channel ratings matters the most.

If you want to complaint .Then complaint here. http://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form
Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Joined: 14 August 2012
Posts: 1453

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
seriously???
then i guess you guys should complain about every damn show on indian television.
I don't see TEI showing anything different from other tv shows. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Um, what just happened here?

2 3 4 5

Author: rainaM   Replies: 33   Views: 930

rainaM 33 930 06 April 2016 at 10:54pm by teddyyy
SBAS Segment Preview!! Anita insulting Twinkle

Author: Sherni_Jerry   Replies: 7   Views: 560

Sherni_Jerry 7 560 04 April 2016 at 2:40am by SidNi_TwiNj
OMG.....LOOK WHAT HAPPENED..

2 3 4

Author: _SANJU   Replies: 25   Views: 666

_SANJU 25 666 03 April 2016 at 8:51am by naneta
Happy Women's Day TEIans!

Author: Filmi_Samy   Replies: 7   Views: 124

Filmi_Samy 7 124 08 March 2016 at 3:31am by _Zawra_
The Women of Tashan-E-Ishq || Case Study Preview

2 3 4

Author: asmaanixx   Replies: 30   Views: 724

asmaanixx 30 724 24 February 2016 at 12:38am by asmaanixx

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index