Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

What happened in today's episode !! It's insulting for women!!

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
No matters what will happen ?? But I know one thing what they showed today and I previous episode is too much , yuvi is touching twinkle yukkk ,  what they are showing it's insulting for every women first twinkle was beaten by women, did she took any revenge for that no revenge can less the crime now a male is touching her yuuukkk what cvs wanna show women's are so weak or by looking at crying women try will increase , don't care about top but please please don't insult a female , I don't understand being a women how actress can accept this kind of role, I know it's drama for them but they don't know these. Dramas affect people mentality 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteMonstaPilu05

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
This is not new.. honestly the CVs of this show get the tracks which are very unethical just for TRP game...
like Rape molest kidnap murder suicide dirty-things..grr... etc.. they are like its normal.. they dont have any sense in showing all this..

TRPs can also be earned by showing a really compelling story-line which is beautiful and grippy..(comparing the shows is not allowed on IF but chart toppers dont sell these cheap tricks).

but from my POV they show rubbish to earn their bread and butter..

Where is the TV industry board? censor board?

I cant even find complaint numbers and websites to bring up a petition! 

This is a family show and 8pm time slot is a complete family show so  this is providing a wrong impact not only to society but the culture as well. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljforeverVIMAL.SMkusharberry

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yes u r right we should complain and put this uv behind the bars and I want chapel jot a pitai for yuvi, as they showed for twinkle this time I want this for yuvi!!! It's public demand do'nt spoil the society by showing g crap!!wrap it up and show twinkle and Kunj with beautiful story!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteMonsta

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Guys r u seriously gonna complain
What if they end up wrapping up TEI
The track is gonna get over soon
So don't worry abt it

Edited by harshi2000 - 27 April 2016 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteMonstateddyyy

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Guys r u seriously gonna complain
What if they end up wrapping up TEI
The track is gonna get over soon
So don't worry abt it

relax they will only get warning.. bohot logon ki job chali jayegi and unemployment will increase.. LOL

yup just the track.. I want TEI to be a family show and a light hearted show not to be name like a cheap show..

VIMAL.SM

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatikr12

Yes u r right we should complain and put this uv behind the bars and I want chapel jot a pitai for yuvi, as they showed for twinkle this time I want this for yuvi!!! It's public demand do'nt spoil the society by showing g crap!!wrap it up and show twinkle and Kunj with beautiful story!!!

no not wrap just stop this unethical torture... 

wrapping the show is not the solution.. we will be at loss.. think with cool mind .. chill pill its a show ..Wink
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNsTrous

This is not new.. honestly the CVs of this show get the tracks which are very unethical just for TRP game...
like Rape molest kidnap murder suicide dirty-things..grr... etc.. they are like its normal.. they dont have any sense in showing all this..

TRPs can also be earned by showing a really compelling story-line which is beautiful and grippy..(comparing the shows is not allowed on IF but chart toppers dont sell these cheap tricks).

but from my POV they show rubbish to earn their bread and butter..

Where is the TV industry board? censor board?

I cant even find complaint numbers and websites to bring up a petition! 

This is a family show and 8pm time slot is a complete family show so  this is providing a wrong impact not only to society but the culture as well. 

This not new in Zee.They have gone overboard in QH many times.IBF has warned them many times.Yet they did not learn their lesson.Doing same in TEI.For channel ratings matters the most.

If you want to complaint .Then complaint here. http://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form
Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
seriously???
then i guess you guys should complain about every damn show on indian television.
I don't see TEI showing anything different from other tv shows. 

teddyyy

Go to top