India-Forums

Tum bin! Ratri TS last part on pg 11 (Page 7)

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear. off to read it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sorry I'll be able to reply by tmrrw as I'm on duty tonight. Will read or asap.

Az07

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
awesome start dear .simply loved this chapter soo much .so Raghav left cbi without telling anyone to get vidhoodhak. and finally after 3 years he caught him .felt soo bad for Raghav seeing he couldn't even see vidhoshaks face and couldn't put him behind the bar's . raghav came back to Delhi after 3 years and went to meet trisha first.but he got to know about marriage liked the way he went to trisha house and confessed that he loves her .trishas anger is truly justified .so finally raghav got to know its tejal who is actually getting married .loved to see relief on his face .so Raghav got to know how much trisha suffered when he was away .so a new case and RaTri going as undercover honeymoon couple .that's soo interesting. thanks for such a awesome update. loved it soo much

Az07

1973deepak Senior Member
1973deepak
1973deepak

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Such a nice update, 
Raghav was so shocked that Trisha is getting married with someone else. 
I thought that Raghav almost lost Trisha but thank god it's tejal wedding. Trisha is so angry with Raghav, it is justified. 
For a minute she scared him too much that she will not wait for her. 
Raghav got relieved that she wait for him. He will definitely won her heart but it's not easy to do so. 
Now about the case, 
The case sounds interesting and Raghav asking Trisha for honeymoon. I could imagine Rajbir and Bikram faces what a shock? But Trisha handled it nicely. 
So next part is going to be romantic and full of mischief and flirting. 
Please update soon. 

Az07

Shaina744 Senior Member
Shaina744
Shaina744

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Awsmmm update dear... Trisha's anger was really justified... Raghav left her for his mission without confess his feelings for her but Trisha had waited for him... This shows how much she loves nd believes him... She could not accept anyone in the place of Raghav! Day Dreaming so now RaTri s going to disguise as married couple... Eagerly awaiting for next part... Update soon... Nd tnx a lot dear for this amazing part Clap

Edited by Shaina744 - 24 May 2016 at 6:33pm

Az07

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome update dear... I read it some time back. My duty was quite busy.. Will try to reply soon, it may take some time, I'm very tired today... Sorry for the delay...hope you understand...

Az07

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Awesome starting Uma,,,, StarClap
Raghav had to see this day as what he did ... the consequences were abt to come to him this way..
THe marriage of Trisha to someone else made him thinking of his life dead n gone... he almost had lost Trsiha forever...
But he tried his best to avert the scene.. ! He rushed n for the first time drove so fast not to let Trisha marry ... But she was so fuming that she did not even respond to his confession... n left him crying n bewildered... !
Loved how her mother pacified him n told him the truth of her sis' marriage... he was relieved but felt guilty after knowing how Trisha suffered all these years n was going thru mental trauma... 
His guilt made him think of her n he fell for her once again... Wink
Ppl taked abt her n she avoided them... the same time he was at guilt... 
I liked how her mother asked him to win her back n promise her that he will never leave her again... !
Now... he is at the office n back as an agent... ! Loved to see him meeting every one n even Trisha n asked for forgiveness.. 
But more liked how Trisha responded... Embarrassed Why wud she forgive him so soon... only for taking her for granted as always.. ??/ No .. no this time,,,, !
So the case needs to be go on...
N Raghav is all settled to play hubby to Trisha n landing to that resort as a HM couple... Time to watch out how he will win back her or at least will try his best to..
Romance n comic scenes are in the cue as i hope../ 
But wanna see RaTri scenes n Trisha taking hell of the time to forgive Raghav...
after all... how dare he... WinkEmbarrassed

Very nice starting Uma... Loved it n enjoyed while reading n writing abt it too... 
Thanks,,, !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07babita..

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hi Uma Hug
I loved the starting and the way Raghav came back after taking revenge from Vidooshak. But is he really dead ??
Now his visit to the CBI. Learning about Trisha's marriage was a jolt to him and her rushed to her home only to ask her not to marry someone else. Liked how he was crying and was feeling so helpless and rushed to her.
Looking at the stunning Trisha made him loving her but Trisha got more angry and left him to cry and lost. 
Her mother did a lovely job of telling him the truth and even taking promise from him that he will never leave her again. The past that she told was so shattering of Trisha. He felt so guilty that he felt responsible for what she is suffering today. The tensions, turmoil, pressures from home, taunts from relatives. Everything he felt responsible for. 
And now he is determined to win her back with his love and make her the old Trsiha who used to smile and laugh with him. 
The case seems very interesting and tough. But at the same time Raghav has a chance to win her back. Disguising as a couple and going to the Honeymoon resort will given him more chances to be with her and ask for forgiveness. He will be able to manao her in the last.EmbarrassedWink
But the way things take place will be the time to watch and enjoy Big smile
Uma, i will be waiting for those cute and RaTri moments when they will be so close but won't be able to go ahead in love as Trisha is full of anger. 
Thanks and hugs for this beauteous. Loved it. Loves Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07bawaswift

Go to top