Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Sucha nice teaser, so Raghav and Trisha sleeping in one bedroom😉. Poor Trisha takes sleeping pills to avoid stress and sleep. Raghav is so caring for her. Please update soon.

Yes Raghav and Trisha had to share a room as they are undercover as a honeymoon couple
Trisha had gone through a lot of emotional plight during these years when Raghav suddenly disappeared so she had become dependent on these sedatives for normal pills. Raghav wanted her to bring back from that trauma he caused to her heart
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

such an emotional teaser Uma... really touched my heart... Raghav and Trisha together and he realising the psychological stress which he put her into and trying to bring her out of that stress and the need for medicines... i just loved it... waiting eagerly... please update soon...

Raghav has understood what the effect Trisha had due to his sudden disappearance and he is trying his level best to bring her back to normal
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
such a awesome teaser dear RaTri sharing a same room .raghav telling trisha not to take sleeping pills anymore as he is back thanks for the teaser dear
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

thanks for the update dear. off to read it

No problem take your time
Az07 thumbnail

Sorry I'll be able to reply by tmrrw as I'm on duty tonight. Will read or asap.

No issues take your time
Az07 thumbnail

Awesome update dear... I read it some time back. My duty was quite busy.. Will try to reply soon, it may take some time, I'm very tired today... Sorry for the delay...hope you understand...

Thanks
Will wait for ur detailed review
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina744

Awsmmm update dear... Trisha's anger was really justified... Raghav left her for his mission without confess his feelings for her but Trisha had waited for him... This shows how much she loves nd believes him... She could not accept anyone in the place of Raghav! so now RaTri s going to disguise as married couple... Eagerly awaiting for next part... Update soon... Nd tnx a lot dear for this amazing part 👏

Thank you
Raghav left her for his mission that was not easy for him too but he had to
Obviously Trisha became hurt but she knows him too well and the trust shows her love for him
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

Got a bit busy with work will soon comment to the replies
Teaser
Raghav saw Trisha opening her sleeping pill packet and when she was about to consume it he threw it away from her hands
Trisha shouted: what the hell Raghav? Iske Bina Mein Kaise So Sakthi hoon?
Raghav: Aaj ke baad tume yeh pills lene ki Zaroorath nahi hai mein hoon na tumare Saath
Trisha: tumara koi Barosa nahi hai aaj hoga kal Kahi aur chodke chali jaogi mein is pills se Kush hoon
Raghav: nahi Tum aaj ke baad woh nahi looungi aur mein Vaada karthi hoon Tum uske Bina aaram se so jaongi

What a lovely teaser Uma 👏👏
I loved Raghav's concern and on Trisha's complaint he promised her that she will have good sleeps without pills. Wow, so romantic ❤️
Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: babita..

What a lovely teaser Uma👏👏
I loved Raghav's concern and on Trisha's complaint he promised her that she will have good sleeps without pills. Wow, so romantic❤️

Thank you
Raghav will keep up his promise
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Liked how concerned Raghav was when he saw her still taking the sleeping pills... He is feeling guilty of the life she is leading right now.. 
The promise he has made... i wish to see him giving all the due happiness to Trisha that she never needs to get those kinda pills... 
Nice teaser.. ⭐️👏
Will wait, take your time Uma... ! 😊