India-Forums

Major Loophole - Sahir The Secret Admirer :|

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Can anyone give me any SOLID reason of Sahir being the secret admirer? LOL LOL Yesterday only I thought I can connect to this show. I can connect to IshIr a little bit LOL
This is so bloody illogical that Sahir is her secret admirer. Where is Sahir heading with this? And where are IshIr heading? One day he fights with Isha for his self-respect (which is by far the best scene of IshIr coz Saloni had nothing to do in the scene) and the other day he sends her gifts and become her secret admirer? Proving what? Was he wrong in fighting for his self respect? This proves only one thing that the show is about girls and all the three boys will be used only as mere props to glorify the girls? They will be moulded to prove the girls right always Dead This definitely isn't the way of promoting women empowerment Cry
I wouldn't have been even watching the show if Shantanu wasn't there -_-

P.S. What is wrong with Azhar's hairstyles? My eyes pain when I look at him.
P.P.S - Shame on the creatives who can't come up with anything new and are just copying and pasting D3 tracks randomly that doesn't even make sense. Viewers are mad or what who will be hooked to THIS show with this idea? Dead

Edited by Muskan_SwaRon - 27 April 2016 at 10:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Toree_B-swarontanha786Spark.ShreyadvrushuExpectoPatronusLiveEatLovekapoormenka--Ana--Keechu.

Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
You read my mind!..I was going to make a post on this but glad you made it.
I just don't get what the writers are upto. If Sahir had to be the secret admirer ,what was the need of the whole self respect drama?.. I actually loved Sahir cuz he was taking a stand for himself and not accepting everything that Isha throws at him in the name of love and relationship. I was happy that their relationship was build on grounds of equality,but then if all of it had to sum up to this, what was the point in showing the fight for self respect ?

Are the writers obsessed with this secret admirer track when it comes to Shantanu,that they are trying to push it anywhere even when it seems so illogical?!.

Somewhere I still have a small hope that this could just be Isha's prediction and Sahir may not be the secret admirer,but then in the precap,the way Sahir reacted when Isha said she doesn't want him, kind of makes me feel I'm living on a false hope.

The show really started off on a good note and had loads of potential but with such illogical tracks,it may become a major letdown.

P.S. I hate Azhar's hairstyles too. I hope they do something about it soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu--Ana--Muskan_SwaRonkapoormenkaKeechu.

TonyStark91 Goldie
TonyStark91
TonyStark91

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskan_SwaRon

Can anyone give me any SOLID reason of Sahir being the secret admirer? LOL LOL Yesterday only I thought I can connect to this show. I can connect to IshIr a little bit LOL
This is so bloody illogical that Sahir is her secret admirer. Where is Sahir heading with this? And where are IshIr heading? One day he fights with Isha for his self-respect (which is by far the best scene of IshIr coz Saloni had nothing to do in the scene) and the other day he sends her gifts and become her secret admirer? Proving what? Was he wrong in fighting for his self respect? This proves only one thing that the show is about girls and all the three boys will be used only as mere props to glorify the girls? They will be moulded to prove the girls right always Dead This definitely isn't the way of promoting women empowerment Cry
I wouldn't have been even watching the show if Shantanu wasn't there -_-

P.S. What is wrong with Azhar's hairstyles? My eyes pain when I look at him.
P.P.S - Shame on the creatives who can't come up with anything new and are just copying and pasting D3 tracks randomly that doesn't even make sense. Viewers are mad or what who will be hooked to THIS show with this idea? Dead

ur p.p.s bang on Wink creatives are shameless to copy and paste  D3'S eternal lovestory swaron's tracks,scenes,set everything..simply moronsDead

Edited by -anindo- - 27 April 2016 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskan_SwaRon

Ssfc Senior Member
Ssfc
Ssfc

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wat were they thinking sahir the secret admirer, really? What happened to I am the same old bas***d who does not give a damn about isha. This is so messed up. One day they portray sahir as an egoistic person who cares about his self respect & the very next day he's shown as the guy who sends gift to his gf to get back to her. I mean this is so illogical. & isha should be the one doing these to get back with sahir galthi uski thi but they r showing as though sahir's the one who did wrong. If he was the secret admirer, then y the hell was he jealous when isha got that album. Wat happened to the cvs especially palki ma'am.

Muskan_SwaRon

--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
My reaction when I found out - LOL LOL 
I have nothing else to say. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuSpark.ShreyaMuskan_SwaRonKeechu.

swarontanha786 Groupbie
swarontanha786
swarontanha786

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Seriously! So dissapointing! MTV needs to have a good track! And a major thing,shantanu's hairstyle needs to be changed! He pretty much looks the same swayam! Don't know whats wrong! 5 years and same hairstyle! I think he'd look so hot in spikey hairs!

Muskan_SwaRon

rbpll Senior Member
rbpll
rbpll

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swarontanha786

Seriously! So dissapointing! MTV needs to have a good track! And a major thing,shantanu's hairstyle needs to be changed! He pretty much looks the same swayam! Don't know whats wrong! 5 years and same hairstyle! I think he'd look so hot in spikey hairs!

To be very honest I am kind of bored wid this secret admirer track...over and over again this same secret admirer...no can be better secret admirer than swayam. Secondly it doesn't go with the character of Sahir. 
I completely agree wid u ...its been 5 years y can't cvs give shantanu some really groomed and stylish look...I mean here sahir is a reality show contestants ...he should be in some stylish and cool attire...bande ke lambe baal hai uska kuch use karo...

Muskan_SwaRon

-Toree_B- Groupbie
-Toree_B-
-Toree_B-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Honestly I NEVER expected that Sahir will turn out to be the secret admirer Ermm Its completely illogical and doesn't go with Ishir's current equation at all. The cvs should have been a bit sensible while coming up  with this track. On one side Sahir is taking a stand for himself and on the other side he's trying to woo her by showering gifts on her! Confused Hope they justify Sahir's this move properly and give some insight to his mind. Its difficult to process whats going on in his mind as we  don't get to understand his p.o.v at all.
Oh and I soo agree with your P.S. Tongue

P.S. : Someone please throw this Saloni out of the show. Her acting is downright pathetic! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskan_SwaRonKeechu.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top