Jamai Raja

Do Pal ruka - today's song sequence update - Must watch

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

No words it was amazingly brilliantly emotional😭 One of my fav song and the sequence + fb was just extraordinary.. NiVi nailed it👏 SidNi has one of the nost unique love stories.. this song sequence is an example... Must must must watch😊

Thank u AK (twitter) for uploading)😊

https://vimeo.com/164434970

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have to watch that seq again...couldn't see it properly ..but it was emotional😭😭
Durga30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs...so true it is one damn emotional painful sidni dance with fb...both nailed it...they made me cry fr sidni. ..fabulous acting...no one can beat them in emoting such intense and painful...they re the best...
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was d best .. :( I almost cried..seeing nd I coidnt see..tom wil see
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Words ae not enough to describe how brilliantly the have enacted the scene- Just NAILED it ❤️ NiVi are perfection in everything be it romantic, comedy or emotion and they have proved it million times but with time they just improvise. I also loved the way they added those beautiful memories as flashback it just bought tears to my eyes.  They have also added Jyoti Tai, Raghu and Tadka Singh for a change all those pleasant memories <3 
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

Words ae not enough to describe how brilliantly the have enacted the scene- Just NAILED it ❤️ NiVi are perfection in everything be it romantic, comedy or emotion and they have proved it million times but with time they just improvise. I also loved the way they added those beautiful memories as flashback it just bought tears to my eyes.  They have also added Jyoti Tai, Raghu and Tadka Singh for a change all those pleasant memories <3 

Yes the choice of fb too was really nice a brilliant song sequence indeed😳
Dee_Jay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Still can't get over their dance... it was such a heart touching act. Also commented abt it in the Sidnilicious meter post.