India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Those words left unspoken

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged

To put the needs and desires of another person above your own is love in its purest form

Someone really needs to tell this to Mr Luthra. I know what he has can't be termed as love but in his twisted little mind, he is under the false idea of being in love with twinkle and all this is his way of getting back what he thinks is truly his. At this point I feel he thinks of her as some toy that was taken away from him rather than a human in flesh and blood.

Anyhow dude what you did today in that room made me wanna kick your butt. You seriously crossed a line you clearly shouldn't have. Heck, you're so far behind the line that the line is now a dot to you. You took liberties with someone who has been pushed back to a corner. She is more or less helpless and you do this? This is like a new low! So congrats you managed to do the impossible and reach a new low in life.

You're pond scum. Well, lower actually. Your're like the - the fungus that feeds on pond scum. No wait, lower. The pus that infects the mucous... that cruds up the fungus... that feeds on the pond scum. Yeah now i am satisfied lol

But I have to warn you, don't take her helplessness as her weakness. She is doing this to save her husband's life but you can only scare someone so much, once they have no fear left, its game over buddy. I don't think I have to remind you of the little act with the safety pin today! Iss baar pin tha agli baar chaaku bhi ho sakta hai. Just saying.

Twinkle I don't know what to say about this woman. She is going through so much now and my heart goes out to her. She is being humiliated time and again at the hands of yuvi and his mom and yet can't retort back because her husband's life hangs in the balance. She made me BAWL when she entered the room and the disgusting memories of the time spent with Yuvi kept haunting her. She was so affected by his touch, and trust me not in a good way. My poor kid, this time around she is out facing the demons alone. I loved how she chose to get rid of anything associated with her little trip downtown, but still I am so sad that she has to go through all this but I know she is a fighter and she is gonna fight her way out of this one too. Yuvi, she won't let you win.

On a side note, Jasmin and Zain were phenomenal today. Zain made me hate Yuvi more and Jasmin made me cry for Twinkle!

Kunj isn't ignorant to the changes he sees in his wife's behaviour lately, and seeing twinkle under such stress affects him a lot but right now he assumed that she is just worried about his health and so dismissed his doubts without much probing. But the guy can do anything to make his wife happy, despite being sick all he could think about was different ways to bring about a smile on twinkle's face. This is what makes twinkle and kunj relationship goals, they don't care how much pain they are in as long as the other person is happy.

I have to say about the hug lol. How can I not? I loved it but idk why I felt something missing. Maybe those words left unspoken between them is somehow making an impact here. I think twinkle is on a guilt trip for hiding stuff from Kunj or maybe I am just over thinking stuff.

Also I know that the precap was scary, but I am positive that in the end everything will work out for our protagonists. GOOD WILL TRIUMP OVER EVIL. That's what always happens, so sit back, see how this all plays out and who knows maybe this is a blessing in disguise, I saw Arpita say somewhere that she wants a remarriage track for twinkle and kunj and this might just pave way for that. So fingers crossed Arpita, maybe your wish will come true after all.  

Edited by MaliciousAngel - 27 April 2016 at 10:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101amlavskardooksDuumpstikit-sumaiya-Snowflake0923areeba_blossomSherni_Jerry

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Amazing post frnd...
I liked today's epi...
I seriously wanted to enter into the screen and rip UVs head..
Jas my god she is rocking these days...I believe from Mano track she is performing superb..
Zain is superb...Sid ah no words for him...
Am quite excited for the upcoming scenes..

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged

great post!! I totally agree with you and i think it's the unspoken words and confusion that's creating an emotional distance between them. they are trying to be close but they can't be because there are so many unsaid things that happened in past days. 
MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Lavanya di- Thank you
I liked the episode too barring the cheap dance 
Oh yuvi is in for some butt kicking for sure when kunj comes to know of the truth 
Zain killed it today and Sid is always amazing
I am excited too for this track

Areeba- thank you and i'm so glad i aint the only one whonfeels so. I thought i was over thinking it lol

Edited by MaliciousAngel - 27 April 2016 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amlavs

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
can I just say how perfect this post was!!
loveedd it
especially the knife and the cscum part
me too satisfied
I olove ur post too much, yuvi sucks and twinj rocks
of course they are gonna win this tooo
lemme sit back and enjoy life
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah fingers crossed Wink Beautiful post Clap Big smile
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I guess uv loves kunj a lot because all the time in his unconsciousness he thinks about how to separate twinj and always after kunjROFL. But trust me when kunj will come to know about uvs cheapness uv is gone for sure.
Btw definitely sid, jas and zain are exceeding their performances day by day. Its i guess the phenomenal performance of cast that people are tolerating the track. But i can see in near future tei and twinj will be back with a bang. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..queen..

can I just say how perfect this post was!!
loveedd it
especially the knife and the cscum part
me too satisfied
I olove ur post too much, yuvi sucks and twinj rocks
of course they are gonna win this tooo
lemme sit back and enjoy life
Aww thank you sweetie
Lol i was watching 'my best friend's wedding' so remembered that lone from the movie 
Yuvi does suck big time 
Right now sitting back and enjoying the twists and turns is all we have to do cus in the end yuvi is bound to fail and get humiliated

Go to top