Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TS : MY desi FANGIRL last part pg 4 completed (Page 4)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
simply amazing
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttii

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavbarun

Originally posted by bloodyeyes

Originally posted by chandni4433

But where is last part
it is on the first page   2nd post . Embarrassed

my dear the last part is not there!!!
pplz do chk
waiting for it
   ok let me check

ssttuuttii

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni4433

But where is last part
   i am sorry my mistake .   Shot -2 is the last part i forgot to write last part instead . .    Its still to complete so i will make a small shot -3 its last part now Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiidevishree

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Do post your third shot soon
Awesome story loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiidhakad_chori

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devishree

Do post your third shot soon
Awesome story loved it

thank you Embarrassed will do

ssttuuttii

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
LAST   PART

" will some one tell me   Whats going on ? " arnav   scremed frustratingly   making everyone stop laughing    and look here there ignoring arnav 's question . Arnav went to akash hoping he will clear his confusion   .   

Akash walk fast away from his brother trying to ignore the conforntation with his brother . Arnav catch hold of his shirt     pulled him back to him , gave him his warning glares .while poor akash looked pleadingly at him to let him go .

" stop threathning jija ji i will tell you everything "   khushi voice beamed in the hall . Everyone started laughing again   , khushi     urged them to stop .

She went back on stage   put a box on the table and said " put my mehnat ka fal in here please "

She ran to a confused arnav whose eyes were trained on his family & friends who were putting their share of money in the box .

" so , uhmm   " khushi cleared her throat before speaking .

" hello, my name is khushi kumari gupta   , sweet little sister of mrs. payal raizada   .   i just completed my graduation from lucknow instutate of film and arts . We havent met before because you didnt attented your brother's marriage in lucknow due to business reasons .   I just came few days back to delhi    living with my buaji . I even came to your house once but you royally ignored my presence . " khushi took a deep breath and a look at arnav   who was looking shocked and was absorbing her words   before continuing furthure .

"   then they told me that you are a arogant , angrymen , who dont give care to other people words , who ignore and show their place to a small town girl like me in seconds .   Who would scare the hell out of other person in seconds . Their is no one this world who can make a foul out of you because you are intelligent , observent and very shrewd . " khushi again looked at arnav checking if her words have made her angry , wold she require running off before finishing her monolouge .

Arnav face remain expression less the whole time wothout moving his gaze from her face . Khushi continued .

" so i took the challege of   scaring the great ASR and to grab his attention to a desi girl more than he would ever would .    And to top it all it was great opportunity to brush off my acting skills .   So i am made this plan and won   hee.. "   khushi said the last word preety fast with a small awlward laugh at the same time .

Arnav took steps towards khushi , making her back off scared . Khushi gulped seeing his angery eyes .   Khushi closed her eyes ready for the infamous hurtfull words to come out But to her luck he ignored her and went to the stage   .

" hope you all enjoyed the little drama ms. Gupta presented here   , so now lets enjoy the party .   For akash and payal " arnav presented a toast and went away from everyone 's eyes .

Khushi stand there shocked looking at shocking face of others to , no shouting , yellig nothing   wow !!

-------------------------------------------

Two weeks later

Khushi was coming back from her play practices , when she felt as someone was fowlling her , she has felling this from   last two days but whenever she looks back there seems to be no one there .

Khushi   turned back this time to surely find the culprit   and give him a big piece of mind .

She stood there her hand on her hips   looking for the man to come out of shadow.

" come out .lets have a face to face talk   . Why following like a stalker " khushi said confidently while   chanting devi maiya 's name for protection .

After a while someone got out from behind the tree. Khushi stood their shocked   looking at   the same uncle from week before who helped her in getting a auto in midnight , he works for a NGO , She even donated a few rupees to it ..

Uncle was a half bald man   with his belly   fatter then a 9 month preganet lady , heavy beard and in black pants and white shirt . He looks in his late forties .

He came smiling towards her , forwarded a few ruppes note and a file .

" sorry khushi ji , tavno disturb karne ka koi irada ni tha , but vo ji us din k bache hue paise dene the aur   in donation wale kakjo m sign karwana h ji " ( soory khushiji , i did not wanted to distrub you but i needed to give back   your remaining money and needed your signature on the donation form )   uncle ji said in his punjabi accent .

Khushi smiled and took money and papers in her hand , she was about to read it but before she could her friend lavanaya called her telling her to attened a urgent call . Khushi signed without reading    and went   to lavanaya bidding a smiling good bye to uncle ji ..

Uncle ji also gave her his full teeth smile waywing goodbye .

She has met this uncel ji many times in this week coincidendly or not see dont know . She has got very weird vibes from him but she has ignored them .

He would be at her play pratice , praising her acting skills , look at her with his weird expression .

Give her shy glances and smile sheephisly and   would say in his punjabi accent while rubbing his belly     " i am you full blown fan khushiji   not even fan but AC   , cooler   sab ji "

He would sit in front of her in her lunch break   sipping to his   scotch with   straw making sup sup sound not removing his eyes from her for a second .

He    has given her roses , lilly   even gobhi ka phool    singing   that song " kudi kithe chali h gobhi da phool ban k " while doing stupid dance steps in front of her whole playmated and director .
Her friend would tease her about her jabern fan   . It makes her remmber how he had danced in full barati style on that jabern fan song   making her emberssed in front of all

. From that day she had sternly told him to stay away from her   , he did stay away but only by a few meters and followed her every day mutely now she nows .

God ! If fans will scare her like this she dont want them   .

-----------;--;---------------;------

[COLOR=red]one week later

" itna ghatrata kyu h bhai " ( why so much snoring ) nk asked looking at the tension filled glommy faces of khushi , anjali , payal , nani , akash .

" ghatrata nahi nanhe ji sanata " ( not snoring but silence nanehji ) .khushi corrected nk still sad with how her life has become a big torrando right now .

Arnav who was put on few weeks trip to Uk come back , ordering HP to bring him coffee , he sat there looking at the glomy faces of his family .

" what happened di ? " arnav asked

" wo chotey " anjali looked at khushi before   saying anything furthure , khushi nodded at anjali to tell her to continue , maybe now arnav can help her to get out of the situation .

" chotey , a creepy man had fooled khushi in signing marriage paper and now khushi is officialy married to him . He is threatning khushi to   come live with him now as his wife otherwise he will call the police . " anjali explained , that uncleji has sent khushi the copy of marriage certificate and her pictures with him to black mail her .

Just then khushi's mobile rang , she sew the caller id and said " its him guys " looking scared out of her wits .

Before khushi could take it , arnav took it from her hand and   said hello to the man on other side .

Khushi heard arnav talking   pausing in between .

" you wont threathen her , she is family "

Khushi's eyes had moisten at that word family .

" i will give you 20 lakhs and you will get out of her life   forever otherwise it wont take me second to find you , make you rot in jail for the rest of your life . "

Khushi had looked at arnav with thank full eyes and with something else in there too

---------------;-;---

Few days after

Khushi has just now apologised to arnav for her earlier prank saying that she was wrong   , not one should to stalk someone like that even for joke matters . she herself got the taste of her own madicine badly .

Arnav   came towards her holding her shoulders in both his hands and said while looking in her eyes .

" tvano toh vada time laga diya     chal koi baat next time   arnav singh raizada se pange lene se phele das bar sochna " ( you took a lot time to relise that . Its ok but next time remmber not to mess with arnav singh raizada )   arnav said    in full uncle ji wala punjabi accent while smirking .

Arnav winked at her and walked furthure to go out of the room while khushi stood there   shocjed her mouth opened full in 'O ' shape , her eyes wide as saucers .

Arnav looked back to khushi before going out and said     " i am not a bad actor my self gupta "

Khushi just stood their too shocked to move . After being played with so badly .

--------------

I know its not that good   . I am sorry .   I wanted to write furthure but thought of giving at a end here    .   

Thank you all for liking at comenting on it .apperciate it .:)    Embarrassed Big smile

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

saxena_hgtswati2011ssttuuttiispriEr.shreeyasimisty_19guptakhushbugantapragnajaRHEA123reeshreeLUCKYRADHIsrsan12rahmanRowinarshihydfansangeethbalaSonia_J16anamika00luvipkknd4everos112801vviniQamarkhanamritzsubu1204chilukuripurinilmancoderladymaitydeblinasurrazdangopikaajithangam100NPKNWanieAjeya030129priyaforeverhersSakkiyah...Deeksha....missmk..Saraa..star_fan1sspoorthyrulamapup03honey-sweetyameena671-afsha-chandni4433..optimist..Arshi.Sugi.IPKMysticRiver

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
wow loved ur crazy idea...
ASR fooled KKG...ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiidhakad_chori..Saraa..

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged