Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Meri Zindagi Mil Jaye Dobara- Twinj-Yuvraj AU SS epilogue pg11 (Page 10)

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
This is just so amazing. Wow so twinkle won the case. That scene where kunj ate paranthe with chhole bhature with fork and knife wasROFL. The cheek kiss wasLOL. The time when twinkle was leaving how i wished she would not have left. But i loved it when bebe told him guests from jalandhar are coming and he thought it to be twinkle.
Then kunj proposed twinkleDancing and married herClap. Loved it. Hope u do continue. Its just that i don't want it to end so fast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

This is just so amazing. Wow so twinkle won the case. That scene where kunj ate paranthe with chhole bhature with fork and knife wasROFL. The cheek kiss wasLOL. The time when twinkle was leaving how i wished she would not have left. But i loved it when bebe told him guests from jalandhar are coming and he thought it to be twinkle.
Then kunj proposed twinkleDancing and married herClap. Loved it. Hope u do continue. Its just that i don't want it to end so fast.

When I started writing this wasn't sure how long I would be running this story, I appreciate your encouragment and comments. I also did not think it would be received as well as it did. I had a different image of it in my mind when I first started, but it ended up being a short story, I may continue it next week sometime or I may come back with a sequel in the near future, TWINJ face obstacles as a married couple. Maybe a new villian aka a new lawyer that way want to draw away Kunj's client base. Twinkle becoming a lawyer or social worker( that also likes to go undercover lol)

We shall see as you see I do have some plot ideas brewing, wish I could do this full time, but hey kinda can't waste my education which was only possible due to my parents hard work and by God's grace I am a nurse and hope to someday be more than that. Only God knows what is next for me. I am 28 years old. still searching for both my Mr. Right and  my niche in this world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anjum.tikit

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Sonali same here. Just the difference in profession i am a lecturer and i am 27. Though i am doing my M.phil from mumbai univ. Same is the case with me about mr. right if there is one and my education. Best of luck for ur education and mr right. Hope u get mr perfect like kunj in ur ss and not serial wala because if u want serial wala kunj u will get uv free with it.

.Anjum.

sbsmartness4 Groupbie
sbsmartness4
sbsmartness4

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
So happy that finally twinj love each other loved this update great work plz continue

adventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Sonali same here. Just the difference in profession i am a lecturer and i am 27. Though i am doing my M.phil from mumbai univ. Same is the case with me about mr. right if there is one and my education. Best of luck for ur education and mr right. Hope u get mr perfect like kunj in ur ss and not serial wala because if u want serial wala kunj u will get uv free with it.

thanks dear, no I want my real life version, had too many uv types or jerks in my life already, ready for the real thingWink, forever wala love, will try to write something in the coming weeks but no promises just yet
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
This was an amazing sweet update.
TwiNJ finally got together,so happy.
Hope you will write the epilogue.
.Anjum. Goldie
.Anjum.
.Anjum.

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Aww dear it was mind blowing update ! But completed already :( 
I know it's an SS but I thought you would continue for some more time :) but no worries ... it was a fabulous story .. I want epilogue ..you should write one :)) 
And thanks a lot for the pm :) 
And all the very best for ua career n also for ya Mr right ;) 

adventure_gurl

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 2:03am | IP Logged
amazing update AG. loved it <3

Go to top