Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshi2000

This is amazing cant wait for d next part

thanks dear glad you liked it!😉
Originally posted by Duumps

A very interesting concept.
Loved the updates.
Good for nothing cherry is a nice surprise.
So good Kunj was there in time to save Twinkle.
Looking forward to the next update.

thanks for following my stories, hope I can do this concept justice😃
Originally posted by Komal1298

Eagerly waiting fr the next part..
Soon please..

will  try, trying to exhibit what happens when someone feels like they have to fight society, corruption and for their self-respect, The journey is never easy😭
nice update AG. loved it. pls continue soon
AG was FAB!!!
Loved it!
Pls update the next part soon...PLEASE!!!
And thanks a lot for the PM!
Love ya ðŸ¤—
here is more..

Part Three

" I think you have lots to tell me Ms. Taneja," Kunj stated in his firm tone.

" Sab batungi. Lekin pehle Mahi ko ruko please," Twinkle pleaded.

"Theek hai, I will just be back," Kunj stated.

Cherry came with a change of clothes and a tiffin for both of them.

"Kunj kya hua? Usse hosh aaya hai ki nahin?," Cherry asked.

"Jee bhaiya abhi aaya. She wants me to tell her sister not to come here. I told her I had called her. But I actually didn't ," Kunj stated.

"Tune usse jhoot kyun bola?," his cousin asked.

"Sacch jane ke liye. Ab mujhe pata hai ki yeh case sirf Twinkle aur Yuvraj ki beech ki baat hai toh nahin," Kunj declared.

"I understand Kunj. Tell me one thing,why did you  stay here all night with a girl you just met?," he asked,

Kunj turned solemn.

" Pata nahin kyun. I want to teach Yuvraj a lesson and help Twinkle  get her freedom back," he declared.

"You will succeed I know it," Cherry stated as he handed him the tiffin and change of clothes.

"I have to go on duty now. Aaj toh tera office band hai. Take your time aur uska bhi dhyan rakna. I will meet up with you later."

"Bye Cherry Bhaiya,"Kunj said before returning to Twinkle's room.

Kunj returned to the room to find another young girl sitting besides Twinkle.

"Guess I was too late to stop her,"  Kunj said.

"Nahin she came because she couldn't reach me on my cell," Twinkle stated.

Kunj stiffened.

"  Mr. Sarna, thanks for helping my sister. She told me you brought her here last night," the girl stated.

" Yeh meri choti behn, Mahi," Twinkle stated.

" Now that you both are here anyway, I need to know everything about this case, why is Yuvraj trying to frame you for fraud?,"Kunj asked.

Twinkle sighed.

"Mahi tu thori dhere ke liye barr ja," Twinkle stated.

"Nahi Di, I am not leaving you alone. You send me back to Jalandar every time I try to find out what happened that night," Mahi declared.

Twinkle sighed.

"Theek hai. So the truth is I found out Yuvraj Luthra is running an underground drug business. I had forgotten a file in the office. I barely knew him before all this. He used to give me leery looks. But I used to try to ignore him."

"So he caught you easedropping?" Kunj asked.

"Yes and he threatened to destroy my whole family if I didn't agree to his proposition," Twinkle declared.

"What were his conditions?,"Kunj asked.

"Either he would marry me or Mahi and I would have to keep my mouth shut. If I  tried to go to the police, he would do something to Mahi. I couldn't let him do that. So he framed me in a fraud case. I used to work in the accounts department, so it was easy for him to do so," Twinkle admitted.

Mahi looked forlorn.

"Aap ne mere liye itna akele saya," Mahi cried.

"Nahin Mahi, aise mat soch," her sister pleaded.

"Well we need to send a letter to Yuvraj Luthra on Monday. I will start drafting it today itself. However, we need evidence about these drug deals," Kunj stated.

" He was talking to someone named Badshah. It must be what the druggie leader goes by," Twinkle stated.

"I will ask Cherry Bhaiya to inquire about this code name. Also we do need to file a proper case against Yuvraj Luthra," Kunj added.

" I didn't think any officer would be willing to handle my complaint," Twinkle stated.

" You get better first, we will get your statement recorded before the court date. I will start my end of my work. We need to send Mahi back to Jalandar," Kunj stated.

"Di muhje nahin jana," Mahi said.

"Tuhme meri kasam ," Twinkle stated.

"Theek hai Di, lekin agar phirse aap ne aise koi kaam kiya toh main aap ko kabhi maaf nahin karongi."

On Monday morning..

Yuvraj is sitting at his desk on the phone when his PA enters with a court notice.

He rips it open as he is on the phone. It ends up being summons for his presence the following Monday.

The suit was filed by Twinkle Taneja and the lawyer was Kunj Sarna.

Yuvraj hung up the phone and glared at the notice.

"Baby agar tum aur tumara lawyer zinda rahoge phir yeh court date ka kuch matab hoga," Yuvraj declared.

He was confident, that his upcoming plans would bury this case before it could be investigated.

Precap...

Twinkle comes to police station to meet Cherry to record her statement.  Yuvraj sets another plan into action.

Lovely
Loved it
ConTinue soon

The uodates nice though suicide is is not a good idea. Impatiently waiting for next part. Sorry for late reply. Thanks for pm.
Originally posted by tikit

The uodates nice though suicide is is not a good idea. Impatiently waiting for next part. Sorry for late reply. Thanks for pm.

Twinkle will have a new lease of life now. She will fight for her family and her future with the Sarnas' help😃