Meri Zindagi Mil Jaye Dobara- Twinj-Yuvraj AU SS epilogue pg11

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
 Thought of this new concept, I went to see a Broadway play that for some strange reason reminded me of the dynamnic with TWINJ and Yuvaj.
However I want to write something different from what is going on in the show. Something I would love to see these awesome actors portray if I was a CV.

So here is a preview, trying to do something hatke, let me know what you all think!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Kunj sir, your next client is here for you," his secretary of five years, Sheila chirped.

Sheila had worked at the firm since he joined as a lawyer.

Kunj sighed, He worked all sorts of cases, but he always yearned for a challenge.

"Who is it?," he asked.

" Her name is Twinkle Taneja. She has been here for hours," Sheila added.

"Theek hai, usse andar bhej do," Kunj replied.

A woman in her mid twenties opened the door. She was petite but he sensed there was something really big she was holding onto due to her body language.

"Ms. Taneja, please have a seat. How can I help you?," he asked firmly.

She took a deep breath.

"I need help clearing someone's name for a corporate fraud case and an attempt to blackmail," she revealed.

Kunj looked at her with consideration.

"Who is the person involved in the case?," Kunj asked.

" Yuvraj Luthra has  framed an inoccent employee in a fraud case. He has said unless she complies, he will make sure she suffers in jail ," Twinkle declared.

"Who is this employee?," Kunj asked.

She sighed.

"Me."

Edited by adventure_gurl - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
This seems interesting!
I guess kunj is a lawyer?
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is very interesting
plz continue soon and pm me
cant ait to read it
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okk now that sounds interesting..
Pm me once u update plzzz😊
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pleaseee update asap
I love legal stories
awesomeee one again !!
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This seems an awesome read. Continue soon. If possible pm me the update please.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Part One

Kunj Sarna knew he wanted to be a lawyer since he was in the tenth standard. However even before he knew this he was known for helping anyone he had the capacity to help.

In the beginning it was difficult because he was young and new to the world of corporations and related corruption. He would be handed unwanted cases from his seniors or be subjected to doing all the leg work. However, as time passed by he proved his own worth. He gained accolades mostly through word of mouth. Since he helped people from all walks of life, he had yet to garn much material wealth. This did not bother him. His mother got disturbed in her kitty parties, when others gossiped about his lack of material wealth.

He always assured her one day he would get a big one day, and then she  could always learn to ignore those gossiping ladies in the mean time.

"Maa mujhe lagta hai ki bauth jaldi mujhe ki bara case milne wala hai," he said to her the night before.

Now before him sat Twinkle Taneja.  She was just trying to make her career and a rich spoiled guy had decided to ruin her life.

"Mr. Sarna, I am ready to do anything to get the evidence for this case. But I need someone I can trust. Last night that Yuvraj Luthra threatened to get me blacklisted from every company in Amristar. If these accusations reach the media, how will I ever get my life together?," Twinkle declared.

Kunj listened to her with consideration.

"So will you take up my case?," Twinkle asked.

"Ek shart par," he said.

"Kaun sa shart?," she asked apprehensively.

"You will have to be honest about all the details of this case with me. Anything you keep from me , can prevent our success," he stated.

" Yes I will tell you everything I am aware of but you must be aware of the fact that Yuvraj is very ruthless in his dealings. He might try to tarnish your career," Twinkle warned.

Kunj smiled slightly.

" I have been looking forward to a challenge. I do hope to help you best I can," he assured her.

He offered her his hand to shake.

"So we have a deal Ms. Taneja," he stated as they shook their hands.

"Call me Twinkle.  Oh and I had to say about your fees...," she trailed off.

"Can you cook?," he asked.

"Yes I can," she replied.

He smiled softly at her.

" We can work something out I am sure," he quipped.

She smiled back at him.

"Theek hai so the appointment time is over for today, when can we  start working on my case? I want my life back," Twinkle stated.

"Please don't expect any miracles, but I promise you I will do whatever takes to help you win this case," he assured her.

She nodded.

He watched her walk out the door with her head held high.

There was just something special about her.

Twinkle was relieved she finally found a lawyer that would help her. All the others she had called or tried to meet, turned away when they realized she was trying to fight Yuvraj Luthara.

She was suddenly absconded by Yuvraj and his goons outside the law firm.

"So  you came here to this loser to have him fight your case?," he asked.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Tumse kya? You have already ruined my life Yuvraj sir," she hissed.

"Dekh baby tere paas ek hi rasta hai, meri baatein man jao. This loser can't save you from what I can do," Yuvraj declared.

"Tu mere chote bhai ko loser bolta hai?"

They turned around to see an inspector standing besides his police jeep.

"Tu kaun hai?," Yuvraj demanded.

"Yeh office mera chote bhai, Kunj Sarna ka hai. No loitering around here. Get lost before I call the big guns in. I am Cherry Sarna, you good for nothing!," he declared.

Yuvraj nearly lost his cool.

"I don't have time for all these losers and jokers. You have before the first hearing to decide. If you don't give in, I will make sure you and these Sarna brothers won't find any work in Amritsar," Yuvraj declared.

He drove off with his guys.

Cherry approached Twinkle.

" Arre madam jee don't worry about him. Hum aise good for nothings ka band baje denge," he assured her.

"Aap dono bhai bauth acche hain. Ab main chalti hoon. Thanks for your help," Twinkle stated.

"Should I give you ride Madamji?," he asked.

"Nahin jee main theek hoon abhi," she replied before rushing off.

Cherry looked on as she hailed a ricksaw and headed off in the distance.

He grabbed the tiffin his Chachi had packed for Kunj and headed inside.

Kunj greeted his elder brother in glee.

" Oh Cherry Bhaiya aap ke liye ek kaam hai. Meri ek nayi client hai,,"

"Woh jo abhi baar ayi thi?," Cherry asked.

Kunj looked at him puzzled until he filled him in.

"This is why I was wondering if you could arrange for her safety. She isn't anyone super famous but I feel we can help her. That Yuvraj Luthra is a big spoiled brat that needs a lesson or two in etiquette," Kunj declared.

"I would be more than happy to help that girl out. Lekin Kunj tu dhyan se kam karna. He can cause you harm," Cherry said.

"Jee Bhaiya. This is a challenge for me. This case might be the challenge I have been waiting for," he declared.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So kunj is a lawyer and will help twinkle to fight a case against luthra. Love cherrys good for nothing lines🤣. I hate uv pestering twinkle all the time. Thanks for the pm. Do update fast.
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was only going to comment on the preview until I scrolled and found that you updated part 1! This is really interesting and I'm looking forward to the next updates. Here's hoping that you're a regular updater ðŸ˜³ So update soon! 
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh aah cherry bhaiya ka good for nothing..
Aahhh i like it..
Thanxxx fr d pm..
Awesome it is..