Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

BAHUT JALD RAHIM KO CHOTA BHAI KHELNE KE LIYE MILE EPISODE-245 (Page 7)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

Originally posted by Donjas

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode was
good till jashan. The way jalal was smiling at her as she was ignoring him
deliberately was amusing and delightful
to watch. Why all are suddenly so keen for jo-ja child??LOL</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hamida
words that she would know everything once she become a mother . jo was feeling
so shy and jalal was just smiling at her .Smile</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The scene
was lovely where jalal held her hand. His irresistible smile tempting the girls
to...TongueHeart</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">He purposely
left her hand and didn't try to find so that she could win. He was so happy seeing her
smiling and pleased and again hamida wished for their child.LOL</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">When we
were watching these scenes for the first time,That time I was so happy and
smiling watching these scenes because I didn't know that what would these Cvs do in future with this beautiful show after entry of salim.DeadAngry</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jashan scene was beautiful. Jalal was openly
flirting with her and I loved it.StarStarStar</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">

" Jodha begum hamare Kareeb aaiye.."</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Kya"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Ya phir apne
suna nahi.. ya aap chahti h ki hum apni mohabbat ka izhaar sabke samne
kare"LOL</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000"></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Apko yaad h
na jodha begum aaj raat hume apne hone wale bache k bare me massalat karni
h"Wink</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Kya yehi
kehne k liye apne hume sameep bulaya tha.."</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Beshak... Ye
masla bahut sanjeeda h.. hume aur der nahi karni chahiye"Tongue</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Dekhiye apko
dupatta bhi chahta h ki hum shararat kare"Approve</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">And after that again
he was pulling her dupatta..LOL </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love this jalal.Star</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">And then..Dead</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">When he
went,leaving jo alone I wasBroken Heart</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Here what
to say about Ruks.. Shame On Her.!!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jalal was
so happy and emotional but she was smiling and inside smirking at her So called
Victory.Thumbs Down</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Today she
proved that she loved only herself and
didn't have a bit of attatchment with jalal.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She had betrayed
him. She knew how badly he wanted to become a father and she didn't even for a
once feel bad or ashamed of her act while playing with his emotions.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She should
be ashamed of herself.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Here I like
jodha. She was crying, seeing jalal's closeness, his care FOR Rukaiya.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">And here we
can say what's wrong when ruks feel bad about the same when he was with jodha..
</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jo never
even think of hurting jalal but rukaiya.. we all know what all she had done.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Earlier, jo
was happy on getting ruks pregnancy news but today she's saying, "<font color="#0000ff">Aaj hamare
liye kitna vashisht din tha shehenshah aur aap hume akela chod k chale aaye"</font></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She
recalled his words that he wants to share his every happiness with jo only but
here he was kissing on ruks forehead..</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oops it
hurts.. Broken Heartbecause She loves this man now.. She's madly in Love with her husband
now so naturally she will feel hurt, sad, upset and jealous.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tomorrow's episode will beawesomely beautifulHeartWink</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for the update and pm harshu!!Smile</font>

You have a great memory for dialogues and a knack for describing romance scenes with such elan. It was interesting to read your viewpoint of the JA scenes today. I think, with you in this form, we all on this forum could be in for a treat tomorrow.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thankyou Donjas!!Smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Harshu, for the first timei am getting nervous to make any thread on forum as all are waiting for tomorrow's episode and I have no experience of giving detailed writeups.Dead</font>

y worrying payu u r used to writing os ff ss...so its an easy job fr u write a detailed update its not difficult u will have to just mention wat happened in d epi Wink y so nervous... LOL fr a change I will have to give d review on d epi LOL and m poor at giving review so m thinking wat m I going to write on ur thread LOL but luckily I have d pics as my savior so I will just write a short view and post d pics... Wink dont worry m sure u will give a wonderful update... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melovesjasharmacatty

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Harshu, for the first timei am getting nervous to make any thread on forum as all are waiting for tomorrow's episode and I have no experience of giving detailed writeups.Dead</font>

LOLLOL

@ bold...that's "Quote of the day"..WinkLOL

LOL m surprised wid payal's quote of d day LOL she is xpert in writing stories and still nervous of giving update... LOL truly quote of d day... LOL Wink

melovesjasharmacatty

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshu27

hey, I thought, u ll post Jallu's pic hugging and kissing Jaan begum...WinkLOL

ohhh u wanted me to post sorry yaar it dint clik me to otherwise would have posted LOL since I posted dese pics from my retro thread and my retro thread is meant for akdha not ruklal so dint add if u want I will add here LOL Silly

why not... just like Ruku always say, at the end he comes to her...and I m not saying at the end of the day, he did that only... but for today's episode, he rushed to Ruku forgetting Jo's very existance... and that time he didn't know abt the preg thing... he only cared for ruku's health...so if his priority is Ruku, then his pic should be with her only na??Angry

abt flirting, then today is Jo, tom can be some other begum...Angry. GOD...that hugging and kissing Ruku scene was so hurtful...Broken Heart

agree so much preference for hukka Dead dat hugging and kissing was puke worthy Deadanywys rukalal scenes r alwys puke worthy for me unless its jallu in angry young man mode fr hukka or at least his cold shoulder attitude towards her Wink which we will get to see soon Wink till then its puke worthy only...

Edited by harshu27 - 27 April 2016 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melovesja

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dellaakdha

very nice revw harshu..cute jalal flirting wt jo knowing tat she s showng fake anger..2day hamida also n teasing mode..i just luv when ja blushes..and i lyk fake angry jo shwing tantrums..luv ts couple to the core..and in hand holding luk at ja xpresns its lyk i m gng to do sometng jo..he smiles after catches and she s shockd,threatned finaly pleaded then ja leaves..oh such a cute scene..he makes jo win why not she already won his heart..both lukd royal..at the jashn ja continues his work..he talks abt child while jo angrily moves away..y r u gng jo ts s ur functn both shld be together..atlast dupata holds by ja elbow seems ja's every part of body s ready for naughtines..finaly jo blushes hearing ja words..both r hapy..btwn i lykd ur writing part of jo gets jealous and the reasn for tat s justifd and wel expresd..luv the pict..

thnx della... Big smile ya jalal's cute flirting and jo was cutely faking her anger LOL ya during d game he made her win but dn dey r king and queen of xpressions so we could a multiple xpressions at 1 time making d scene more fun filled and cute Embarrassed hmmjo gets jealous as we knw she is now madly in love wid jallu so its bound to have pangs of jealousy invoked in her Wink thnx fr liking... Tongue
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetiii

amazimg epi

d epi was amazing Big smile
sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Because all are waiting and expecting me to give a detailed and romantic writeup that's why harshuLOL
I only got quite nervous while posting last chapter of journey, other than that I never got nervous before. Hope I don't get eggs and tomatoes after postingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melovesja

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1357raksha

Awesome episode harshu akka...
Jodha's fake anger on jalal was cute...
Uff jalal will nt leave any chance to tease jodha I think he cant be in peace if he dont tease her...
Again in d game also he was holding her hand like he dont want to leave her hand until she forgive him...
Nd I loved rahim smile so cute. ..
Nd jalal was blushing a lot more then jodha...
This ruks is nt only brainless she is heartless to...
Jalal was telling her tell d truth becoz he jas lost of hope twice. ... I felt very bad for him... hw cheap of ruks hw low she can go for gaining power...
Jodha was feeling bad to. ...
Lovely review harshu akka. ...
Wow so tomor it payal hw is giving review so I will for it...
Thanks for pm. ...

ya d epi was awsum rakshu... Big smile jalal alwys love to tease jo and now toh even HB was in teasing mode so do u think so dat he will not leave dis opportunity LOL Wink he will use it fully... LOL ruku is cheap I think dis word doesn't sit her coz she has stooped xtremely low dis time Dead so lets not bother abt her ya 2dy payal will give d update as its akdha's 1st SR so she will do d honors to give d update in her own words... Wink ur welcum...
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Because all are waiting and expecting me to give a detailed and romantic writeup that's why harshuLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I only got quite nervous while posting last chapter of journey, other than that I never got nervous before. Hope I don't get eggs and tomatoes after postingLOL</font>

m imagining u drenched in eggs and tomatoes u can make omelets and eat ROFL ok jokes part relax dear dont worry we all know nothing sorts of dis will happen relax and give d update whatever u feel I mean just as u write ur story think like dat and give na... Embarrassed

melovesjasharmacatty

Go to top