Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

BAHUT JALD RAHIM KO CHOTA BHAI KHELNE KE LIYE MILE EPISODE-245 (Page 3)

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Originally posted by sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

Tomorrow Payal di will be making the thread?ShockedShockedShocked

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One ques... am I allowed in?Wink</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

ya payal will b making d thread LOL as its SR spl and m not good at romantic write ups LOL so payu will d do honors Wink btw I dint understand ur koshten u r allowed in ? Confused where? Confused

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I will write whatever happened in that episode and won't add my imagination so Yes, You are allowed shagun!!</font>

ohh k now I understood she meant as to allow her to post her view... LOL I was wondering wat xactly she meant LOL

Di I meant if kids are allowed or not!WinkLOLLOL

u r going to watch right and mite have seen d epi during its original run too so y asking whether kids r allwed or not LOL Wink allowed fully enter at ur own risk I mean riks ROFL

Honestly speaking... half the time when the episode was airing, I wasn't even looking up...EmbarrassedLOLLOL...Mostly because I was watching with my family...LOLLOLLOL

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely analysis, Harshu di, and loved the pictures.EmbarrassedBig smile

A cute episode today...Embarrassed...spoiled in the end by Huqqa.Dead

Was busy so couldn't comment yesterday. But yesterday's episode also had two worth-mentioning scenes.

Firstly, the scene where Jalal forgives Zakira and orders to release her. The last part of it showed what Jalal has earned as a ruler- the goodwill of his people. That is what is important, and is remembered even when you're not there.Heart

Second, of course, flirty Jalal.WinkLOLBut more than the usual naughty Jalal, I loved Jodha being so comfortable with him.EmbarrassedThe way she holds his coat was... cute...EmbarrassedAnd does Jalal really want to know what she thinks of him... do not her eyes convey to him more than she wants them to?WinkEmbarrassedBut of course he wants her to speak up herself... but Jalal...thoda sa wait krna padega yaar abhi...WinkLOLLOL

And now on to today's jashn...Embarrassed

Both Jodha and Jalal looked majestic with the crowns, like a perfect royal couple!Star

Uff... now how much do they talk through the eyes?!ShockedEmbarrassedI think they use their eyes more than they ever use their lips to speak...LOLLOLThese two are always busy in their own world, speaking through the eyes, and here we are, busy trying to decipher the hidden talks!CryAisa kya hai jo woh humein nahi bta skte?LOL

Anyway, let's leave these two in there own dream world...Embarrassed

BTW, What were the Mughal rituals performed on the anniversary? I wanted to see those also...CryBetter than Huqqa na?Dead

They showed have kept the jashn at a bit slower pace...showing all the rituals and stuff.EmbarrassedWhat's the hurry to get to Huqqa?Angry

They looked cute fighting on the way to the game.EmbarrassedLOLLike a typical hubby-wifey noking jhoking...LOLImagine what the others might be thinking...WinkLOLKam se kam aaj toh na lado tum dono...LOL

And HB today was in a naughty mood...WinkHB overhears Jalal at just the right time... and starts her child talks... making my Jo all red...LOL... And Jalal ki toh lottery lag gyi! Pehli baar his Ammijaan is speaking something in his interest...WinkLOLLOL

Loved the eye hunt game.StarLOLThe way both their hands were dancing in the milk pool, it looked as if their hands are having a hamaam-dance...ROFLPoor Jo... trying so hard to fake a smile to the others, though I think all must have realized by then what was happening.WinkLOLBut they must have thought to let Jalal enjoy for he time being...Wink

Jodha's hands do invoke Jalal the flirty.WinkCoolLOLBoth their hands are addicted to each other... whenever they are in a close range...apne aap hi magnet ki tarah chipak jaate hain...ROFL...Remember the Angoor Baagh scene after the Moorti Kaand?LOLLOL

Poor Jo...must have thought it's better not to make a wish... God knows what Jalal will make out of it!LOLLOLLOLI wanted to hear what wish Jalal was planning to make.WinkAnd HB is in full-on teasing mode! Bacchon ki jaan logi kya? ROFLThey're still new in love... let them get adjusted first.LOLShe is directly talking about kids and all, making my poor AkDha blush like cute, innocent kids.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

Okay so now we have Jalal taking some hints from his dear Mum. WinkAnd he starts planning about his kids...ROFLThe way he said, " Paas Aaiye Jodha Begum..."ROFLNo wonder Jo's reaction was this...ShockedShocked...LOLLOLLOLJo looks cute faking her anger...EmbarrassedAnd finally, when she smiles hiding in her dupatta, and Jalal smiles too... uff...that was a picture perfect moment!Day DreamingAnd then Jalal moves a little, trying to see the smiling beauty...LOLShe was using her dupatta to hide her smile, trying hard to remain fakely angry at her cute hubby. EmbarrassedBut of course he knows that she's enjoying too!WinkLOLThey are both so cute...Embarrassed

Jalal should have told Jo before leaving the jashn, I think. I mean he did look at her before leaving, but is that enough? No wonder she felt hurt at his leaving her alone in a celebration meant for their togetherness for a year.

As for Ruqs, the less said, the better. She claims that Jalal is hers, what has she done to deserve a golden heart like him? A person who can play with the feelings of the one person she claims to love, or rather own, is worthy of nothing.

Now for the precap, it literally gave me goosebumps. I simply love the heart-touching confession of Jalal. HeartCan't wait for tomorrow.Day Dreaming

welcum...btw njoyed reading ur review was laughing at d hamam dance LOL and der hands indeed act like magnets dey don't need to shake it automatically by default overlap wid each other LOL agree dey both speak thru d eyes more dn d verbal convo... Big smile HB was on full support of her son 2dy wanting of grand son LOL and jo mtie b wondering mere pati kame the jo ammijaan bhi ashobhaniya baatein sabke saamne kar rahi hai LOL so she was speechless for few secs... LOL and jallu uske liye toh sone pe suhana ammi ne support kiya toh fir toh uske liye toh aur bhis asam kaam ban gaya LOL I too felt dat during d game all mite hve understood jalal's naughtiness and so all were smiling sply loved Rahim's xpressions it gave me a hint dat even he was aware of his ataliq's antic games wid his choti ammi LOL afterall he is d cupid of akdha... Wink and dn during d jashn he teases jo to come and close rather threatening her that if she doesn't come closer he would declare his love openly LOL poor girl was in a fix LOL and dn his comments on her dupatta was adding more naughtiness to d scene... LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely analysis, Harshu di, and loved the pictures.EmbarrassedBig smile

A cute episode today...Embarrassed...spoiled in the end by Huqqa.Dead

Was busy so couldn't comment yesterday. But yesterday's episode also had two worth-mentioning scenes.

Firstly, the scene where Jalal forgives Zakira and orders to release her. The last part of it showed what Jalal has earned as a ruler- the goodwill of his people. That is what is important, and is remembered even when you're not there.Heart

Second, of course, flirty Jalal.WinkLOLBut more than the usual naughty Jalal, I loved Jodha being so comfortable with him.EmbarrassedThe way she holds his coat was... cute...EmbarrassedAnd does Jalal really want to know what she thinks of him... do not her eyes convey to him more than she wants them to?WinkEmbarrassedBut of course he wants her to speak up herself... but Jalal...thoda sa wait krna padega yaar abhi...WinkLOLLOL

And now on to today's jashn...Embarrassed

Both Jodha and Jalal looked majestic with the crowns, like a perfect royal couple!Star

Uff... now how much do they talk through the eyes?!ShockedEmbarrassedI think they use their eyes more than they ever use their lips to speak...LOLLOLThese two are always busy in their own world, speaking through the eyes, and here we are, busy trying to decipher the hidden talks!CryAisa kya hai jo woh humein nahi bta skte?LOL

Anyway, let's leave these two in there own dream world...Embarrassed

BTW, What were the Mughal rituals performed on the anniversary? I wanted to see those also...CryBetter than Huqqa na?Dead

They showed have kept the jashn at a bit slower pace...showing all the rituals and stuff.EmbarrassedWhat's the hurry to get to Huqqa?Angry

They looked cute fighting on the way to the game.EmbarrassedLOLLike a typical hubby-wifey noking jhoking...LOLImagine what the others might be thinking...WinkLOLKam se kam aaj toh na lado tum dono...LOL

And HB today was in a naughty mood...WinkHB overhears Jalal at just the right time... and starts her child talks... making my Jo all red...LOL... And Jalal ki toh lottery lag gyi! Pehli baar his Ammijaan is speaking something in his interest...WinkLOLLOL

Loved the eye hunt game.StarLOLThe way both their hands were dancing in the milk pool, it looked as if their hands are having a hamaam-dance...ROFLPoor Jo... trying so hard to fake a smile to the others, though I think all must have realized by then what was happening.WinkLOLBut they must have thought to let Jalal enjoy for he time being...Wink

Jodha's hands do invoke Jalal the flirty.WinkCoolLOLBoth their hands are addicted to each other... whenever they are in a close range...apne aap hi magnet ki tarah chipak jaate hain...ROFL...Remember the Angoor Baagh scene after the Moorti Kaand?LOLLOL

Poor Jo...must have thought it's better not to make a wish... God knows what Jalal will make out of it!LOLLOLLOLI wanted to hear what wish Jalal was planning to make.WinkAnd HB is in full-on teasing mode! Bacchon ki jaan logi kya? ROFLThey're still new in love... let them get adjusted first.LOLShe is directly talking about kids and all, making my poor AkDha blush like cute, innocent kids.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

Okay so now we have Jalal taking some hints from his dear Mum. WinkAnd he starts planning about his kids...ROFLThe way he said, " Paas Aaiye Jodha Begum..."ROFLNo wonder Jo's reaction was this...ShockedShocked...LOLLOLLOLJo looks cute faking her anger...EmbarrassedAnd finally, when she smiles hiding in her dupatta, and Jalal smiles too... uff...that was a picture perfect moment!Day DreamingAnd then Jalal moves a little, trying to see the smiling beauty...LOLShe was using her dupatta to hide her smile, trying hard to remain fakely angry at her cute hubby. EmbarrassedBut of course he knows that she's enjoying too!WinkLOLThey are both so cute...Embarrassed

Jalal should have told Jo before leaving the jashn, I think. I mean he did look at her before leaving, but is that enough? No wonder she felt hurt at his leaving her alone in a celebration meant for their togetherness for a year.

As for Ruqs, the less said, the better. She claims that Jalal is hers, what has she done to deserve a golden heart like him? A person who can play with the feelings of the one person she claims to love, or rather own, is worthy of nothing.

Now for the precap, it literally gave me goosebumps. I simply love the heart-touching confession of Jalal. HeartCan't wait for tomorrow.Day Dreaming

grt LOL I dint see it at 8 pm I saw it online at night wen all were sleeping LOL and dn got it dnwlded from youtube wen it got uploaded d next day LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

<font size="2">Thanks Harshu...I m totally pissed off...same way I was two
years back, after the episode...these CVs very well know how to turn the
otherwise lovely episode into a miserable one...and they do it so perfectly and
as usual their weapon is their Jaan Begum... and the reason I hate them more and
more is that they use hukka to further degrade Jalal who keep committing the
same mistake again and again of humiliating Jo publicly , with or without
intention...today was one such episode gifted to us...</font>

<font size="2">A very sweet start... Jallu seems to be all lost in his love
and in the thoughts of their future together...he keeps teasing her, even makes
his heart's wishes in very playful and teasing manner ...he flirts with her
without caring that anybody will catch them, and this will be embaressment for
Jo... all he is lost in his own world of romancing with her...and he is doing it
with full confidence and a total boldness...this Jalal, who can make anybody fall
in love with him...he is not shy while making his demands openly that he wants to
see her bearing his child... and thus gives her very clear message that now he
wants her to become his, completely, mind body and soul...</font>

<font size="2">And Jo understands his message and responds him with her
soft smile and shyness , that his wish is her command... and that she is ready
rather eagerly to fulfill his every wish...Jalal's face shows the satisfaction,
happiness at her acceptance and the
eagerness to take her in his arms , this time for eternity...</font>

<font size="2">Both r enjoying every ritual and jashn and both r so happy,
till Jalal gets the message from Hakima that Ruku is not well... And that
changes his priorities...I m not saying Jalal should have continued to be in Jashn with Jo...but the way he leaves is just horrible...</font>

<font size="2">i absolutely hated the episode
and more of Jalal after he left Jo withjust a nod at Jo...and trust me only one
thought i had, after that... that he truly deserves only Ruku, not my pure and
selfless Jo...and but natural, he is going to get what he deserves... one more
and rather much bitter backstabbing from his precious BEK...

Don't be surprised , that i m saying like this... i do like him
just as I like Jo... but i hate him more when he repeats his mistakes...and
again he is doing the same...and no, i m not blaming him for his excitement of
becoming a father... he is desperate for it and it's natural... and even his
happiness is justified... but my entire objection was to the way he behaved
with Jo...</font>

<font size="2">even before knowing abt Ruku's
preg, he left Jo alone without a word... again showing where his top priority
lies...he forget all his manners , and just left his so called love all
alone... </font>

<font size="2">come on ...when that messanger
come he just said that Hakima wants to meet him as ruku was unwell...that time he
didn't know abt ruku's Pregnancy news... atleast while leaving, he could have
talked few words to her, that ruku is not well and he has been called urgently,
and so he needs to go, and will meet her later... i m sure, Jo would have
happily agreed... so pure she is... and yes, like we saw, that time Jalal only knew Hakim wants to talk
abt Ruku... he didn't knew abt preg... and so his leaving Jo like that is just
neither acceptable nor pardonable... How I wished that time, that, Jo refuses
to give up and distances from him saying Ruku needs him and so he should be
with her and she will wait till the baby is born, and thus make Jalal wait till
Ruku's truth comes out...</font>

<font size="2">no I m not blaming Jalal for
being happy with the news of becoming father...but yes, I hate him for his
mannerless and humiliating behavior towards Jo on her special day... That moment
he had totally forgotten even her existence...</font>

<font size="2">yes, he is desperate for a kid,
and he deserves to be a father, and even his sultanat needs it's heir... coz with
so mane enemies and backstabbers , his need for the heir is perfectly
understandable...but I just wished that he had spoken a few words to Jo before
leaving...this jashn, was all in her honour, and leaving her alone , without
telling her, or without assuring her that he would come back to her later,
would have shown his love and care for Jo, he so much keeps advertising all the
time...</font>

<font size="2">It was just a news that Ruku is unwell, certainly not so much
emergency, that he can't spare one minute to talk with Jo before leaving...Jo is
always supporting when he needed... surely she wouldn't have stopped him for
jashn, rather even she would have gone with him to take care of Ruku... but while
caring for his Jaan begum , Jalal very easily forgot his duty towards his so
called love... It took only one moment for him to
forget Jo..to forget that its their wedding anniversary and he has left Jo
alone.. What kind of love is this??</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">May be someone will say, if Jo
is so much understanding person, then why she should feel bad... but why she
should not...do we ever think from her side??? She just know, Jalal got some
message and coz he feels emergency , so he left... but if she wished, that before
leaving he can tell her abt it formally, then is she wrong...there in front of
all, including her brothers, she was left all alone, for the reason she doesn't
know... and what she should do that time... forget that Jalal left her without a
word, and keep enjoying the so called jashn??? </font>

<font size="2">I know he had many wives, and he
had his duties towards all of them...but then what abt his duties towards Jo??? Or
should she be taken for granted everytime, that he can neglect her royally, and
still she should understand it...</font>

<font size="2">And this is what Jo wanted to
tell Jalal in Mathura, when he met her... we all saw it as her false pride...but
this was the truth behind her harsh behavior... Then she had said that
Jalal accepted her when he wanted and rejected her when he wanted. She had no
wajood and no say in their relationship...Here again the situation is same. He
can raise her expectations when he wants, leave her alone when he wants and
come back to her when he wants...where is she and her wishes, her happiness in
all this???</font>

<font size="2">Yes, he will come back to her to share his happiness... but
what abt her??? Doesn't
Jodha have any right to express her disappointment and hurt? Jo follows Jalal
only to see what the matter is. And what
does she see? She sees him kissing Ruq on Jo's WA...yes, he is too much happy
and ruku is his first wife, but my question is does Jo deserves this pain???</font>

<font size="2">As we all know , after helping
Ruku to sleep, he will remember Jo... (and i m going to hate him for that even more)...
and then he will go to Jo to Share His happiness of becoming father and Jo to
once again become Chhoti Ammi to the child of him and Ruku...(i was ready to
kill CVs and Jallu if he would have shown saying this to Jo on their WA)... but to his surprise, he will find Jo
all upset and angry with him... and so it will take much efforts from him to
console her...coz Jo will try to distance and taunt him And we all know that tom will be SR...
so that means, after kissing his darling
BEK, will he expect/dream to spend a romantic night with Jo? ... does Jalal
deserves such degradation from CVs to show him a bed-hopping husband???(sorry
for my words...but this is exactly how I felt, even two years back before
watching next episode... and if we think of just today's episode, then this is
what I still feel... yes, tom will be a diff feeling, but for today, for me Jalal
is bad than Ruku)</font>

<font size="2">And I m not upset with only Jalal...I did not like Hamida and
SB as well. They all are cheering for Ruks and sultnant kaa waaris.. but how
come they easily forgot Jo's plight??No one came to even talk to JO.. No one
thought of her hurt and pain in this when Jalal just left unannounced...</font>

<font size="2">Felt so bad to see Jo crying silently while Jallu was so lost in hugging and
kissing his Jaan...and felt upset with Jalal coz he was the same like Ruku's last
preg time, repeating
exactly the same gushing behavior...and yes, he is going to repent it bad way...yes,
he will get what he deserves... he is going to face the worst backstabbing till
date, when Ruku's truth will come in front of him...and that time same Jo will
be his support system, who will hold him tenderly in her arms, and becoming his
strength sothat he won't be broken completely... Same Jo, whom he ignored today
so royally...</font>

hm agree wid u cvs love der jaan begum and so more imp to her and further degradation of jalal's character...I agree he should have at least spoken to jo before leaving informed her dat he would b bk soon but he hap hazardly left creating a confusion and making jo upset...actually d whole koshten is I really hated cvs for introducing a parallel track dat too of der jaan begum's fake preggy...I mean I would have loved to see 2dy's jashn peacefully ending 1st plce in our show jashn means kaand so xpecting something good is a fool's play...but even still it would have been good to see akdha's anniv jashn ending peacefully and dn der SR etc and dn if so much d cvs were desperate to give more footage to jaan begum dey could have introduced it later Angry but it was a big blunder of showing 2 tracks parallely... Dead but nywys now I have decided not to vent out much as I will njoy d akdha tracks more will ignore ruks completely for another 1 month as d nits nigar and chukchuk begum entering and ruining d show more Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_dikshadivyadaya13

1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Awesome episode harshu akka...
Jodha's fake anger on jalal was cute...
Uff jalal will nt leave any chance to tease jodha I think he cant be in peace if he dont tease her...
Again in d game also he was holding her hand like he dont want to leave her hand until she forgive him...
Nd I loved rahim smile so cute. ..
Nd jalal was blushing a lot more then jodha...
This ruks is nt only brainless she is heartless to...
Jalal was telling her tell d truth becoz he jas lost of hope twice. ... I felt very bad for him... hw cheap of ruks hw low she can go for gaining power...
Jodha was feeling bad to. ...
Lovely review harshu akka. ...
Wow so tomor it payal hw is giving review so I will for it...
Thanks for pm. ...
sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hey, I thought, u ll post Jallu's pic hugging and kissing Jaan begum...WinkLOL
swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
amazimg epi
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode was
good till jashan. The way jalal was smiling at her as she was ignoring him
deliberately was amusing and delightful
to watch. Why all are suddenly so keen for jo-ja child??LOL</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hamida
words that she would know everything once she become a mother . jo was feeling
so shy and jalal was just smiling at her .Smile</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The scene
was lovely where jalal held her hand. His irresistible smile tempting the girls
to...TongueHeart</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">He purposely
left her hand and didn't try to find so that she could win. He was so happy seeing her
smiling and pleased and again hamida wished for their child.LOL</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">When we
were watching these scenes for the first time,That time I was so happy and
smiling watching these scenes because I didn't know that what would these Cvs do in future with this beautiful show after entry of salim.DeadAngry</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jashan scene was beautiful. Jalal was openly
flirting with her and I loved it.StarStarStar</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">

" Jodha begum hamare Kareeb aaiye.."</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Kya"</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Ya phir apne
suna nahi.. ya aap chahti h ki hum apni mohabbat ka izhaar sabke samne
kare"LOL</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000"></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Apko yaad h
na jodha begum aaj raat hume apne hone wale bache k bare me massalat karni
h"Wink</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Kya yehi
kehne k liye apne hume sameep bulaya tha.."</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">"Beshak... Ye
masla bahut sanjeeda h.. hume aur der nahi karni chahiye"Tongue</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">" Dekhiye apko
dupatta bhi chahta h ki hum shararat kare"Approve</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">And after that again
he was pulling her dupatta..LOL </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love this jalal.Star</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">And then..Dead</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">When he
went,leaving jo alone I wasBroken Heart</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Here what
to say about Ruks.. Shame On Her.!!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jalal was
so happy and emotional but she was smiling and inside smirking at her So called
Victory.Thumbs Down</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Today she
proved that she loved only herself and
didn't have a bit of attatchment with jalal.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She had betrayed
him. She knew how badly he wanted to become a father and she didn't even for a
once feel bad or ashamed of her act while playing with his emotions.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She should
be ashamed of herself.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Here I like
jodha. She was crying, seeing jalal's closeness, his care FOR Rukaiya.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">And here we
can say what's wrong when ruks feel bad about the same when he was with jodha..
</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jo never
even think of hurting jalal but rukaiya.. we all know what all she had done.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Earlier, jo
was happy on getting ruks pregnancy news but today she's saying, "<font color="#0000ff">Aaj hamare
liye kitna vashisht din tha shehenshah aur aap hume akela chod k chale aaye"</font></font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She
recalled his words that he wants to share his every happiness with jo only but
here he was kissing on ruks forehead..</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oops it
hurts.. Broken Heartbecause She loves this man now.. She's madly in Love with her husband
now so naturally she will feel hurt, sad, upset and jealous.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tomorrow's episode will beawesomely beautifulHeartWink</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for the update and pm harshu!!Smile</font>

agree epi was good only till jashn looks like all r eager to see akdha's child... LOL d cvs have a habit of ruining d scenes wid d footage for der fav character... Dead d jashn scenes right for md game playing till d tease a thorn of speaking about d child was really good... Wink he was indeed openly flirting wid jo sply in d game of searching magic eye LOL holding her hand and not letting her to search LOL and dn d dialogs about d baby and also jo was v cutely faking her anger LOL abt ruku she will never feel ashamed of whatever she did in fact later we will see her telling jo that coz of her she had to fake d preggy news so she and maham both belong to d same category of high arrogance... Dead 2rw beautiful epi and will b waiting fr ur review...do send pms to all as I do Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmacatty

Go to top