Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

BAHUT JALD RAHIM KO CHOTA BHAI KHELNE KE LIYE MILE EPISODE-245 (Page 2)

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
unres!!

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Tomorrow Payal di will be making the thread?ShockedShockedShocked

One ques... am I allowed in?Wink

ya payal will b making d thread LOL as its SR spl and m not good at romantic write ups LOL so payu will d do honors Wink btw I dint understand ur koshten u r allowed in ? Confused where? Confused
I will write whatever happened in that episode and won't add my imagination so Yes, You are allowed shagun!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

First of all the pictures look amazing. Jalal and especially Jodha with crowns look royalty personified. I saw a portrait of MUZ once with exactly this crown on her head.

As for the review, you did a fine job. The review was thorough, the use of emoticons appropriate and the analysis of suitable scenes properly done.

The episode was pretty good till Ruqs started her antics.

As I said the crown scene set the royal ambience. Then came the game. There are better writers on this forum to describe the romance of that scene. In this scene,the best part was the expressions on the faces of Jodha and Jalal. We saw a myriad of emotions on their faces. For Jodha we had pleasure, mock anger, embarrassment and then happiness when she wins the game. For Jalal it was naughty pleasure.

Both blushed to an equal degree when Hamida made the comment about a child. For Jalal happiness won over and soon he sported a huge smile.

The teasing and happy banter continued to the next scene. All was well till Ruqs springs her despicable plan into action.

Tomorrow is D Day, let us see the response to it.

ya joja looked perfectly as royal couple wid dat crown on der heads...thnx donjas... d epi was good only till ruku came up wid her pathetic idea...d jashn scene was good where jalal teasing her and jo fakign anger later d game too he holds her hand and dn makes her win also HB wishing for s grandchild was another sweet moment as joja gave fab xpressions...ya 2mrw D day lets c how ppl respond hopefully it should b good enuf... Confused

Donjas

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One ques... am I allowed in?Wink</font>

ya payal will b making d thread LOL as its SR spl and m not good at romantic write ups LOL so payu will d do honors Wink btw I dint understand ur koshten u r allowed in ? Confused where? Confused

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I will write whatever happened in that episode and won't add my imagination so Yes, You are allowed shagun!!</font>

ohh k now I understood she meant as to allow her to post her view... LOL I was wondering wat xactly she meant LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmacatty-Felicity-

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
unres on pg 1
-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Unresd on page 1. Big smile
-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One ques... am I allowed in?Wink</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I will write whatever happened in that episode and won't add my imagination so Yes, You are allowed shagun!!</font>

ohh k now I understood she meant as to allow her to post her view... LOL I was wondering wat xactly she meant LOL

Di I meant if kids are allowed or not! WinkLOLLOL
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged

</font>

</font>

Di I meant if kids are allowed or not!WinkLOLLOL

u r going to watch right and mite have seen d epi during its original run too so y asking whether kids r allwed or not LOL Wink allowed fully enter at ur own risk I mean riks ROFL

-Felicity-

Go to top