Jamai Raja

My prediction

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
It will go in YHM way...the way Raman reached the place n saw half truth n misunderstood ishitha n blamed her for ruhi's death..her also roshni gonna do the same...roshni will escape n reach DD ...n see half truth n will blame sid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But this is not ROSHNI ðŸ¤¢ She very well knows Sid will never ever kill her mom. On top of that Yash will deliberately do anything to make Sid fall in her eyes then how come she will be stupid enough to blame Sid ðŸ¤¢ If she can blame Sid for DD's death then why couldn't she blame DD for Sid's death. That time all the evidence were pointing toward her but still like a blind daughter she supported her mom when hubby was dead ðŸ˜• It just doesn't justify SidNi ðŸ¥±
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would be nonsense🥱 Raman was such a character who never had any trust🤢 Raman - Ishita relation is so very very low in trust as compared to SidNi.. How can they replicate it here🤢 And Roshni blaming Sid after knowing how much he has tried to save  DD.. it is ridiculous.. Roshni always had far more trust than Raman ( after the 3 month track).. Now they'll spoil everything🥱

But urs is a very possible prediction
Edited by rosesidni - 7 years ago
Durga30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think our jr wil go yhm way...don't know let's see...
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are..in yhm raman out if shock shouted on ishita...so..Jere may be roshni out of shock ..may be mistrust sid and hearing this may be sid goes away..
I agree wid u Chandu
Just_Smile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paru10

But this is not ROSHNI ðŸ¤¢ She very well knows Sid will never ever kill her mom. On top of that Yash will deliberately do anything to make Sid fall in her eyes then how come she will be stupid enough to blame Sid ðŸ¤¢ If she can blame Sid for DD's death then why couldn't she blame DD for Sid's death. That time all the evidence were pointing toward her but still like a blind daughter she supported her mom when hubby was dead ðŸ˜• It just doesn't justify SidNi ðŸ¥±

of course it will not be Roshni...in any way Roshni blaming Sid is illogical n out of character...real roshni will never do that 
Just_Smile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosesidni

That would be nonsense🥱 Raman was such a character who never had any trust🤢 Raman - Ishita relation is so very very low in trust as compared to SidNi.. How can they replicate it here🤢 And Roshni blaming Sid after knowing how much he has tried to save  DD.. it is ridiculous.. Roshni always had far more trust than Raman ( after the 3 month track).. Now they'll spoil everything🥱

But urs is a very possible prediction

it's not about trust...am unable to explain...whatever it is ...it will be nonsense twist.. But this is possible...in all shows it will happen na🥱
Just_Smile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Purni12

Are..in yhm raman out if shock shouted on ishita...so..Jere may be roshni out of shock ..may be mistrust sid and hearing this may be sid goes away..

I agree wid u Chandu

you got my point...😆but Roshni will not go to that extent
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChandzLoveSidNi

it's not about trust...am unable to explain...whatever it is ...it will be nonsense twist.. But this is possible...in all shows it will happen na🥱

Of course its nonsense.. Its about valueing a person.. When ur mother die, u don't blame ur husband or when a child die u don't blame its mother😕 That happens when u treat that person as crap.. And its about trust.. When Sid died and DD was blamed, w/o 2nd thought Roshni defended DD saying meri mom ne nahi mara🥱 Now y can't she say mere pati ne nahi mara, even if she sees something🤢.. That is y I said trust
Edited by rosesidni - 7 years ago
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChandzLoveSidNi

you got my point...😆but Roshni will not go to that extent

See I got your point j saw that yhm episode that's y I know..
Later raman regretted it..but this ishita nly jumped off d cliff. 
😆she wil not go to that extent