Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#41 - Tere Chehre Se Nazar Nahin Hatti <3 (Page 80)

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 26969

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by nammy_25

Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by nammy_25

FIRST I TOOK MEDICINE FOR INSOMNIA
I TRIED SLEEPING FIR BHI NEEND NAHI AAYI..
THEN I TRIED WETTING MY HAIR.. EVEN THIS FAILED
I TRIED LISTENING TO MUSIC WOH BHI KAAM NAHI KIYA...
LAST I TOOK SECOND DOSE OF MY MED (WHICH M NOT SUPPOSED TO ) THEN IT WORKED... COULD SLEEP ONLY FOR 3 HRS...
TODAY MORNING I CALLED UP MY DOC.. HE SAID U HAVE ANXIETY PROBLEMROFLROFL


PAGAAL HO GAYII KYA?
SECOND DOSE KYUN LIYAA??Angry
TOH KYA KAROON? PURI RAAT JAGTE RAHOON?Wacko
watch some bore movies maybe neendh a jaye


WATCH

VEERROFL

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by nammy_25

Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by nammy_25

FIRST I TOOK MEDICINE FOR INSOMNIA
I TRIED SLEEPING FIR BHI NEEND NAHI AAYI..
THEN I TRIED WETTING MY HAIR.. EVEN THIS FAILED
I TRIED LISTENING TO MUSIC WOH BHI KAAM NAHI KIYA...
LAST I TOOK SECOND DOSE OF MY MED (WHICH M NOT SUPPOSED TO ) THEN IT WORKED... COULD SLEEP ONLY FOR 3 HRS...
TODAY MORNING I CALLED UP MY DOC.. HE SAID U HAVE ANXIETY PROBLEMROFLROFL


PAGAAL HO GAYII KYA?
SECOND DOSE KYUN LIYAA??Angry
TOH KYA KAROON? PURI RAAT JAGTE RAHOON?Wacko
watch some bore movies maybe neendh a jaye


ROFL
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --fero--

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by --fero--

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by -Shilpaa-







what the hell it's Niki and mohnish picture from dream girl. I don't like it its like desperation.


Arey
It's amreen's edit
ROFLROFL
oh shit then she is gone mad ROFL


PAJIROFLROFL
desperation have no limits ROFL
-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 4916

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by hasinig89

yeh pic maine TT pe dekhaLOL
kisne crop kiya


arre ab tu hyper mat hoja meri maa..
maine nahi kiya..
twitter pe mila.. funny laga toh share ki.. tthat's it
Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 26969

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by --fero--

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by --fero--

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by -Shilpaa-







what the hell it's Niki and mohnish picture from dream girl. I don't like it its like desperation.


Arey
It's amreen's edit
ROFLROFL
oh shit then she is gone mad ROFL


PAJIROFLROFL


REGS KI THREAD MEIN WAPIS REPLY NAHI KIYA KYUN WO ROFL


KAISE KARUN
USKO PATAH CHAL GAYI KI
PAJI
KA MATLAB ROFL
Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 26969

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shilpaa-

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by hasinig89

yeh pic maine TT pe dekhaLOL
kisne crop kiya



arre ab tu hyper mat hoja meri maa..
maine nahi kiya..
twitter pe mila.. funny laga toh share ki.. tthat's it


AREY TU CHILL KAR
YEH EDIT AMREEN KI HAIROFL
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged
There is so many options for bore movies
KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

There is so many options for bore movies


SEND PM TO NAMMY ..MOVIE NAMES DEKHTHE HI SO JAYEGI ROFL

FERO...AGLI BAAR USE INVITE KAROONGI KISIKI B'DAY HAI BHAI NEAR MEIN LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ShraMan/NiMik AT#42 - Kuch Khaas Hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: AyeChavanni   Replies: 1180   Views: 17978

AyeChavanni 1180 17978 29 April 2016 at 11:40pm by --Amulya--
NIMIK INTERVIEW

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ri21   Replies: 62   Views: 7194

Ri21 62 7194 28 April 2016 at 9:41pm by Ri21
NIMIK SNAPCHAT UPDATE

2 3 4 5

Author: Ri21   Replies: 38   Views: 4582

Ri21 38 4582 28 April 2016 at 10:32am by OmaRamdass
Nimik Sc Update

Author: Sneha.ko   Replies: 0   Views: 408

Sneha.ko 0 408 28 April 2016 at 12:49am by Sneha.ko
NIMIK SC UPDATES 28/4

Author: crazy_vaish   Replies: 0   Views: 1422

crazy_vaish 0 1422 28 April 2016 at 12:12am by crazy_vaish

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index