Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#41 - Tere Chehre Se Nazar Nahin Hatti <3 (Page 65)

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

Originally posted by -Loq-

I need to fangirl about this line of the promo
"Tum keh nahi sakte, mujhse kaha nahi jaata"

The terrace scene is going to be about this.Some playfulness and then done.
But yes I don't want either a confession or separation right now.Let these moments play and let me drool along.

I need to gush promo with someone too. Freak didn't even know there was one till I found it like an hour ago. The ambience was beautiful. And dressing in white is always a win-win situation because it signifies innocence and purity. I have to give it to them that their eyes and the way they emoted with those soft gazes is what makes the promo so endearingly stunning. Probably some of the finest bits of acting of these two in those seconds. 

After a very long time I've got to experience the need of both the male and female of each other. The sajda line left me tongue-tied. It's always a special moment when you are able to witness the main leads bringing a sense of old school romance to the contemporary story. 

As of now, I appreciate the friendship these two share wholeheartedly. Because there is no bigger love story than when two friends fall in love. 

Exactly. The lines were freaking beautiful.
The anxiety of them being separated now that the case is over is just so prominent.
Both of them want to stay but she can't stop him and he wants her to tell him to not go.
The line where he goes all
"TUm kaho tho ek baar kya hazaar baar ruk jao"
Forgive me if I go wrong but then that lines just adds so much more to their journey.
He had come all angry with full determination to leave after ten days and now he just does not want to go.

@bold- The love story of theirs is going to be remarkable.They have seen a lot together and alone as well.In this decade that passed by both of them have stayed in a desire to meet once again.Yes the reasons were different back then but it all adds so much more meaning to this journey that when the other one is in need this friend just stands there like a rock.
Let me quote Nandini Moorthy here" Let's be friends Manik.Let's take it slow."
Because she knew that once they are friends first nothing can set them apart as they build the foundation of trust in this relation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Smiley haiii

Shilpa. ..thand rakh kuch nahi hai ab forum pe lol
mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

Originally posted by mizzundaztud

just loved preekar scene... pata nahi yahan preekar ke naam se logon ko mirch kyu lag jaati hai
Everyone has their own views ,taste and opinions ..You might like something which others may not ...To each their own !Big smile

Exactly, so much for stating one's opinion.. 
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Also guys please email a lot at spamdomain@gmail.com

Idk why they write spam domain
Just write telly tadka@gmail.com.

No space between telly and tadka.When I write it together they write spam domain

We need a ShraMan interview where Namik reveals his birth date.
Spam that place and they will give IV for sure.

Edited by -Loq- - 28 April 2016 at 1:40am
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Exactly. The lines were freaking beautiful.
The anxiety of them being separated now that the case is over is just so prominent.
Both of them want to stay but she can't stop him and he wants her to tell him to not go.
The line where he goes all
"TUm kaho tho ek baar kya hazaar baar ruk jao"
Forgive me if I go wrong but then that lines just adds so much more to their journey.
He had come all angry with full determination to leave after ten days and now he just does not want to go.

@bold- The love story of theirs is going to be remarkable.They have seen a lot together and alone as well.In this decade that passed by both of them have stayed in a desire to meet once again.Yes the reasons were different back then but it all adds so much more meaning to this journey that when the other one is in need this friend just stands there like a rock.
Let me quote Nandini Moorthy here" Let's be friends Manik.Let's take it slow."

Because she knew that once they are friends first nothing can set them apart as they build the foundation of trust in this relation.

The writers have done quite an impressive job with the rhyme and play of words. Kudos to them. And because there remains so many silent words of love and affection between the two, the hints of desperation in their eyes added brilliant shades to the scene. It didn't seem anything OTT or random. In actual regards, they've had no moments together where they could catch up on all those years of missed togetherness and now that the time has come to maybe split paths, they both are trying to say so much through the same silences, touches, body language etc. Heck, I'm impressed. 

@Bold - I hate you. I can't believe you're doing this to me right now by bringing MaNan into this CryLOL

But we learnt great things from those two and WORD to what you said in terms of a friend being the forever companion we usually seek in our lover. I wrote on someone else's post earlier, that even if I see Shravan asking Suman to remain his best friend in today's episode; I'd see the need of him of having her beside him always in the years to come. That's love in it's own sense. When you're securing someone's place in your life. The understanding they carry of each other and each other's families through being childhood friends is what will assist them in becoming sorted and fated lovers. 

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Also guys please email a lot at spamdomain@gmail.com

Idk why they write spam domain
Just write telly tadka@gmail.com.

No space between telly and tadka.When I write it together they write spam domain

We need a ShraMan interview where Namik reveals his birth date.
Spam that place and they will give IV for sure.

I agree with everything you said except bold
we've already discussed many times in the forum..namik should not be pestered to reveal his birthdate.. esp with the way ppl are cornering him to reveal it on twitter etc 
very insensitive

but yes we need to request for more interviews!
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Twinkle
Not a fan of romance while I read. Romance is just visual for me many times but I read this book Me Before You.There the girl becomes jobless and then she needs to look after this guy who is bedridden because of an accident.You might be wondering why I brought this here even I don't know.I am just too high on romance today.It's the anniversary of you-know-what.But then I believe every relation somehow just lands up at the other being their friends first.Every relation the partner find their companion with whom they tend to share.
We always have these Twitter quotes about you know how best friend relation last longer and reduces chances of divorce.Maybe they are indeed right.Friends are definitely more compassionate to each other and the level of understanding they share is what stands out in any relation.
Yes, of course every relation starts with being friends first even in arrange marriages but this kind of friendship where you know your partner for the same time you know yourself.It warms my heart and gives me a very happy happy feeling because the partner somehow just tends to know you more than yourself.I don't mean the other partners don't but somehow this friendship is just much more than friends.They become your cousins,taunt you like neighbors at times, scold you like parents and love you so much more.Just so more.

I don't want to quote MaNan now but well my heart.
Let me just do it kay.Or maybe this is what I want Shravan to tell her once.Just once.

"More than anything you are my friend first and it makes it so much more than just friends."

HayeeDay Dreaming

KYY onscreen and offscreen was like a crash course.Taught me things for life coz PaNi be universal need.LOL

WORD to what you said about them falling in love.I want them to take it slow.I like this freindship phase more and this needs to be taken step by step.
Not baby steps thoughWink
Gosh I rant so muchDead

@Winnie- I get your point was being sarcastic.Just thatLOL
I have learnt my lesson of never getting into offscreen.Ever.

Edited by -Loq- - 28 April 2016 at 2:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged

@Twinkle
Not a fan of romance while I read. Romance is just visual for me many times but I read this book Me Before You.There the girl becomes jobless and then she needs to look after this guy who is bedridden because of an accident.
You might be wondering why I brought this here even I don't know.I am just too high on romance today.It's the anniversary of you-know-what.But then I believe every relation somehow just lands up at the other being their friends first.Every relation the partner find their companion with whom they tend to share.
We always have these Twitter quotes about you know how best friend relation last longer and reduces chances of divorce.Maybe they are indeed right.
Friends are definitely more compassionate to each other and the level of understanding they share is what stands out in any relation.
Yes of course every relation starts with being friends first even in arrange marriages but this kind of friendship where you know your partner for the same time you know yourself.It warms my heart and gives me a very happy happy feeling because the partner somehow just tends to know you more than yourself.
I don't mean the other partners don't but somehow this friendship is just much more than friends.They become your cousins,taunt you like neighbors at times, scold you like parents and love you so much more.Just so more.

I don't want to quote MaNan now but well my heart.

Let me just do it kay.Or maybe this is what I want Shravan to tell her once.Just once.

"More than anything you are my friend first and it makes it so much more than just friends."

HayeeDay Dreaming

KYY onscreen and offscreen was like a crash course.Taught me things for life coz PaNi be universal need.LOL

WORD to what you said about them falling in love.I want them to take it slow.I like this freindship phase more and this needs to be taken step by step.
Not baby steps thoughWink

Gosh I rant so muchDead

@Winnie- I get your point was being sarcastic.Just thatLOL
I have learnt my lesson of never getting into offscreen.Ever.

Somme great points here and don't worry, I'm on the same boat as you I reckon with all that desperate need of some real, deep and meaningful love stories and romance. 

Word to what you mentioned about two people having grown up together, almost tend to understand you better than you understand yourself. And especially when both have suffered a great deal emotionally during the early parts of their childhood, you find that solace and homely feeling with a friend who doesn't need to be told anything and would understand your pain or dilemma in the snap of a finger. Somewhere down the line I do wish for Shravan to have a breakdown about his mum and Suman talks more about her loneliness and they both balm those bleeding wounds within (oh fudge the parallels of Manik and Nandu being there for one another. My poor heart again) I feel that for a love story to tread forward it doesn't essentially require you to just make physical advancements like hugs or kisses etc. It's the art of opening upto each other, handing over yourself to your better half and it just makes it so much easier when you have your friend their as the lover and companion. 

We've talked so much and pretty much made a little wishlist here and let's just hope we're not let down. We both know very well from KYY how it feels to have your heartbroken when creatives don't deliver to their full potential lol.

I was talking to AY before and we talked about how MaNan became a landmark in themselves and now the offscreen mess doesn't affect the viewership and our admiration for their story. I hope that to be the case with ShraMan too. 

Edited by twinkle10 - 28 April 2016 at 2:21am

Go to top