Gangaa

India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Cyclevali IshqNasheen & a Glass of Water ! (Page 2)

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
The precap with the throwing the water was hilarious! It like when a girl chucks a drink on a guy in a club when he's chatting shit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nithaShivaanya-Swetha-

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Hey u were right! Bike ride expectation came true... It was awesome...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nithaShivaanya-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitha

Originally posted by Shivaanya

So if we forget everything I mean all the fights and high drama then I am sure SaGa fans have enjoyed this lovely cyclevali Ishqnasheen tonight.HeartChalo my expectation came true and I really loved the ride though SaGa were tense,but koi nahin dono ek frame main aur ek sath toh the.SmileAs Jhanvi said kitna bhi ladle ek dusre ke sath par dono rahenge ek sath. Absolutely right Jhanvi and its true that you are the third person in between them.
With this I so so loved the precap...Sagar ne perfectly pani ka glass Jhanvi ke face pe mara...LOLin fact she was in need of that...nasha jo chadh gaya tha...utarne ke liye splash of water toh chahiye hi tha.LOLSagar does these things with Jhanvi so easily and conveniently...LOLHarqat hi aisi karti hai Jhanvi...

P.S. Can anyone pls post the pic where Sagar was sleeping on the sofa?He was looking damn cute there.BTW Vishal was looking very handsome in that sea green tees...It was a nice break from his usual whitelawyershirt.

Loved Ishqnasheen and loved sagar
Overall nice episode

It was indeed a nice episode after a long time. Sagar was confident in the court despite Ja's horrible assistance. Seems he too got seasoned with Ja's incompetent handling of situations. Vishal was as usual perfect...but I wonder on one point where Ja said to him that " har raat study room main so jatey ho"...it means a lot.
Seems like whatever happens but Sagar will never leave Ganga alone in any problem.SmileAnd that is the strength of his char and love for Ganga. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki36

The precap with the throwing the water was hilarious! It like when a girl chucks a drink on a guy in a club when he's chatting shit!

I know...it was too good. Actually I enjoy it more because Sagar does it so confidently...he knows it perfectly how to reply Jhanvi's nonsense acts.LOL

-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush_25

Hey u were right! Bike ride expectation came true... It was awesome...

Yeah it came true,likewise having many more...wish those also got fulfilled by the writers...Smile 
After a pretty long time Ishqnasheen was played and amidst all kinda tensions SaGa were together riding the cycle...

-Swetha-

Go to top